• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Anyone know if we can capture Teddiursa in dark cave? Been trying forever, different a times as well but nothing. I keep all the Pokémon that are supposed to be rare like Aaron and cleffairy but no teddiursa.

Days
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 2, 2023
Anyone know if we can capture Teddiursa in dark cave? Been trying forever, different a times as well but nothing. I keep all the Pokémon that are supposed to be rare like Aaron and cleffairy but no teddiursa.
1701543937104.png
No Teddiursa in Dark Cave.

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I know this was canceled but I wonder how complete it technically is? 50% etc. Any opinions

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I love this rom so much. It has to be the best hack of all time. Getting to Mandarin City is such an accomplishment.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hi I'm playing Pokemon liquid crystal on my boy gba emulator and silver won't fight me after I talk to Mr Pokemon I downloaded the latest version and I'm confused

Back