• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I just want to say I love this ROM hack, it's so much fun to play and with the gen 3 graphics it adds a layer of freshness!

Plus KingNappy's youtube playthrough really did it justice! It was really fun to watch so if you guy's haven't seen it go check it out!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    1. Same problem

2. Mudkip

3. I got a Mareep nicknamed Eepy early in the game in a trade, was on of my first pokemon...so I'd check in the first few towns....talk to people

I wish someone would help me find that Zapdos, fled from me :(
    Well i found Zapdos and it was on old Power Plant. Go to the Rock Tunnel and if you have placed those flutes(yellow in this case) on bases then there (Rock Tunnel) are "door" and then you're in old Power Plant where Zapdos is.

Hopefully that helped..

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    In the second gym. Behind Bugsy is a glitched tile.
    FIX!

Also your original rival walks through a headbutt tree.
    FIX!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Hi there

I just started playing and love it so far but I can't seem to get the phone/radio features in the pokegear working yet. I am before the first gym. Are these features implemented later or don't work yet in the hack? If not, is there a plan to implement them later?

I am playing version 3.3.00451 on gba4ios

Thanks in advance!

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Hi there

I just started playing and love it so far but I can't seem to get the phone/radio features in the pokegear working yet. I am before the first gym. Are these features implemented later or don't work yet in the hack? If not, is there a plan to implement them later?

I am playing version 3.3.00451 on gba4ios

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the phone/radio will be implemented in the future beta, LaZ got back but he's busy with his university i guess...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    me again...

where do I find Dragon Claw?

I just caught Latios and am now in Kanto, but it doesn't have any decent dragon moves, would love Dragon Claw... I went to the science centre in Goldenrod looking for a move tutor, but only found someone who says the move "packs a punch".....

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I'm running into an issue with Ciro's pokemon maker. I want to use it to get a different starter but every time I use it normally the pokemon's name is always thought of as a nickname and doesn't change in evolution. This is due to the fact that the pokemon's name is in all Caps when the pokemon is generated. I can fix this by just modifying the pokemon's name each time it evolves. One other thing. If I use Ciro's pokemon maker it is impossible to list the met locations for johto locations. Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    One other thing. The bug with entering Kurt's house when you get to Azalea town for the first time still happens. Also, the first encounter with the rival is really glitched. It gives the script of "This is NPC script to prevent the game from crashing"??!? What? Each time you walk over that line, the event re-triggers and he appears or disappears.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Okay, now I reeeeally need help. Would love a response to this one please :)

I have the yellow, red and blue flutes, but when I go to Outskirt island there are no pedestals, just grey ground that says "the ground seems a little strange here..."

I don't have any electric pokemon and really want to get Zapdos, it's my fav pokemon. How do I make the pedestals appear?

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    This dude should just cut out the Orange Islands and release a final glitch free beta. What a waste to spend all these years on it and then just abandon it incomplete forever.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Okay, now I reeeeally need help. Would love a response to this one please :)

I have the yellow, red and blue flutes, but when I go to Outskirt island there are no pedestals, just grey ground that says "the ground seems a little strange here..."

I don't have any electric pokemon and really want to get Zapdos, it's my fav pokemon. How do I make the pedestals appear?

Finally figured it out. ♥♥♥♥ me that was a ridiculous ordeal.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    It's a great hack. My only complaint is that most of the wild Pokemon - especially in the Ecruteak-Olivine-Cianwood arc - are too low level to train on. Seriously, it takes like 30 battles with those weaklings to level up one Pokemon at level 25 or so, which is still too low level to fight the gyms at that point, meaning you literally have to fight hundreds and hundreds of wilds to do any meaningful grinding if you have more than, say, 2 Pokemon in your party.

Years
  • Liquid Crystal - Finding Chinchou

Hello everyone! I am new to the site so forgive me if I am asking out of location or did not see a older forum about this.

I recently started playing liquid crystal and have been trying to locate pokemon according to their area's in crystal (which may be my problem I suppose). I am in search of Chinchou at the moment and cannot seem to find any information on the web about the location and have decided to ask you guys.

Thanks for any helpful feedback!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hi! Sorry if my questions have already been answered, it is virtually impossible to find them in 195 pages.
    There is separation of physical / special attacks like 4 generation?
    There are 4 gen. moves?
    Thanks in advance :)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Hi! Sorry if my questions have already been answered, it is virtually impossible to find them in 195 pages.
    There is separation of physical / special attacks like 4 generation?
    There are 4 gen. moves?
    Thanks in advance :)

Yes on the split. Not sure on the Gen 4 moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Hello people,

I'm playing the beta 3.3 version. Is this the newest version or is there a newer version?

Now i'm beating the second gym in orange island.

I'm Dutch so my English isn't that good. So i hope you understand me haha :p.

Back