• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    I have some questions:

1. how to make Lugia appear in the WHIRL ISLANDS?
    2. Where is Ho-oh
    3. Where can I get/buy evolution stones? I cannot find MOON STONE and LEAF STONE. I especially need the MOON STONE.
    4. Where can I get Charmander?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Great hack, really impressive work.

I have two questions

1. is there a way to remove the weather conditions from the game or, preferably, to reduce their frequency?

2. have the status altering moves by enemy Pokemon been modified in some way? They seem to be hitting literally every time, even though, such as in Hypnosis case, they only should have a fairly low accuracy.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Great hack, really impressive work.

I have two questions

1. is there a way to remove the weather conditions from the game or, preferably, to reduce their frequency?

2. have the status altering moves by enemy Pokemon been modified in some way? They seem to be hitting literally every time, even though, such as in Hypnosis case, they only should have a fairly low accuracy.

1. Don't know. But as long as you want to play Liquid Crystal, you have to deal with this. However, You can "control" the weather by entering/exiting basically any buildings to reset the weather. (Hail and Sandstorm really sucks)

2. No modification as far as i know. I've never had an issue with this, except with poison. You're just unlucky.

(I remember screaming don't poison! don't poison! When hit by poison sting/smog/poison tail and yet I always get one.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Thank you for the help with moon stone. Now I have another question: How to evolve Eevee to Umbreon? Everytime I try to evolve it with happiness, it evolves into Espeon, even at night.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Thank you for the help with moon stone. Now I have another question: How to evolve Eevee to Umbreon? Everytime I try to evolve it with happiness, it evolves into Espeon, even at night.

I think evolution is time sensitive. I referred to a post after a quick search and here I will quote it.

how do I get Umbreon if the moon stones don't work? It's 6:00 (18:00) and friendship is maxed out, (used goldenrod checker), but I still get Espeon. Is this a bug?

EDIT: Lol, it had to be 6:30.

Years
  • OMG one of the best pokemon crystal remake and the thing is pokemon crystal for gbc was the best for Gameboy color and is crazy those people remake the game.
    THANK YOU LINKANDZELDA for make this game so Awesome

Years
  • if i defeat instead of catching Latios/latias the first time i meet him in the dragon cave, is it possible to find him later in the game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I'd like to commend LaZ and co. for a job well done. I really only have two gripes, one of which has to do with presentation and the other with gameplay.

1. You guys should work a bit more on spell checking and grammar checking the text. I know, it's not important, but I can sometimes clearly distinguish between something that was in the original Crystal version and something that is an original addition simply by the quality of the writing.

2. Please, please, please do something about having to recharge the G Rank. Going through the warehouse and doing the Strength puzzles 8 extra times takes awhile, even with the emulator set on turbo. I think this is the one point in the game where I felt a strong desire to stop progressing.

Finally, does anyone know where to find a Whismur or any of its evolutions? I've seen reports that people have caught one, but it's missing in the (slightly outdated) locations document.

EDIT: Found it! It's on Route 30.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Could anyone help me again?

1. managed to find Moltres and Articuno, but I can't find Zapdos. I know he's in the Power Plant in Kanto (access through this tunner next to Lavender Town), but he's not there. What did I do wrong?

2. In Mandarin city, there is a guy how asks to show him a small pokemon with a fin - which one is that? I tried almost every fish pokeomn I have, but bo luck :(

3. Where is Mareep?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2022
    hi

is there a way to change the horrible battle interface? those gray pannels are hideous :|

Years
  • i got a problem :/
    after i win the league and all that names of the productors pass. after 'THE END' i get the msg: 'he 1M sub-circuit board is not installed. Have you switched to Flash 128K on visual boy advance?' (than it explain's how to do it. and the last thing it says is: 'then close visual boy advance and re-open the game.'

i did all of that, and it still gives me this msg and the game after that starts from the beggining. :/ there's no continue button or anything. :/

what do i do? :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    I would lso like to report a bug: I traded Aerodactyl, but when I check my Pokedex, I don't have a Pokeball next to Aerodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    In build 3.300451 can you get all 16 gym badges and explore both johto and kanto? This will be the deciding factor for me to play this game. It looks great.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • In build 3.300451 can you get all 16 gym badges and explore both johto and kanto? This will be the deciding factor for me to play this game. It looks great.

Yes, you can explore both kanto and johto and play a little bit of orange islands.

Years
  • Yes, you can explore both kanto and johto and play a little bit of orange islands.

how do you get past the league? since i get this msg i should change to 128flash i do that and it stil lstart from the beginning. :/

no replied to this before. :/

Back