• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Oke, so I played on 3.3.00451
    I couldn't finish game because game is unfinished at Route 59.

After downloading and patching to the newest IPS game is crashing while use HM SURF or HM FLY.
    I cant even start over, cause when I do this, game resets while picking pokemon at profesor elm's room.

Any tips?
    Anyone can send me correct newest ips game, which doesnt crash?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hi everyone!

I love this game, but I can't find Chansey and I need it to trade it for Aerodactyl.
    Does anyone know where to find it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I hesitated a bit to start playing liquid crystal and I guess I shouldn't have started.

The idea was good to remake crystal into a gen3 version but it's unfinished with lots of bugs and no support. Least thing we could get at least would be a reply to a few of our questions.

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hi everyone!

I love this game, but I can't find Chansey and I need it to trade it for Aerodactyl.
    Does anyone know where to find it?
    In the Safari Zone

Oke, so I played on 3.3.00451
    I couldn't finish game because game is unfinished at Route 59.

After downloading and patching to the newest IPS game is crashing while use HM SURF or HM FLY.
    I cant even start over, cause when I do this, game resets while picking pokemon at profesor elm's room.

Any tips?
    Anyone can send me correct newest ips game, which doesnt crash?
    Did you patch the new IPS over the old Liquid Crystal ROM? Don't do that. You need to have an original copy of Fire Red that you use each time when patching.

Hi guys. Someone from here told me to check out Liquid Crystal. My question is:

Does Liquid Crystal increase Kanto to its normal size from the Gen I games? One of my gripes from playing GenII is they made Kanto so much smaller and removed many key areas from Gen I (Mt Moon, Diglett's Cave, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Tower, Safari Zone, SeaFoam Islands, Power Plant, Cerulean Cave, etc)
    Mt. Moon is smaller, Viridian Forest is smaller, Pokémon Tower is the Radio Tower, Safari Zone exists, Seafoam Islands exists, Power Plant exists, Ceruelan Cave was altered
    Not sure how Diglett's Cave or Rock Tunnel looked like in 2gen.

I hesitated a bit to start playing liquid crystal and I guess I shouldn't have started.

The idea was good to remake crystal into a gen3 version but it's unfinished with lots of bugs and no support. Least thing we could get at least would be a reply to a few of our questions.
    What bugs have you encountered?

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I have been experiencing quite a lot of bugs for 3.300511. My game crashes whenever the Odd Egg is about to hatch and I can't trade in-game because it also crashes. There's also a lot of glitches for the for the gyms and gym leaders.Btw, I am currently using MyBoy version1.6.2 as my emulator.
    The bellsprout/onix trade is broken. As for the odd egg, that is a new one... I will investigate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016

Hi!
    Two things I remember.

One is a trade with Onyx. It freezes the game and I hadn't even saved so I had to restart all over.
    And two, I 've searched everywhere, where can I get that amulet coin????

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016

Hi!
    Two things I remember.

One is a trade with Onyx. It freezes the game and I hadn't even saved so I had to restart all over.

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Any update on bios/gameboy support?

Not sure if I understand what you mean, pretty sure LC is compatible with hardware already?

Hi!
    Two things I remember.

The Amulet Coin is in Goldenrod Dept. Store B1F.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I see, there's a pokeball there but how do i get it? I am reading something about going back to the elevator and return so that the boxes will move but nothing happens.Help?

Also, why I can't re-battle RED after beating elite4?
    Why Elm doesn't say anything about the EGG when it hatches and keeps asking for it?

Weren't those supposed to work in regular Crystal?

And who can give me thsi stamped SS?

Please help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    This rom hack is just absolutely splendid, I'm looking forward to the finished product

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Where do I find the songtable of this hack? When I open I just find the usual Fire Red and some other replaced songs, but i dont find the orang island theme or the team rocket theme?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Hey guys, maybe some of you can help me.

I downloaded few weeks ago, what I thought is the las version of this hack, and now after 205 of playing hours I got stock in route 59. I revealed that my version is 3.3.00451 and there is a newer version where you can continue route 59.

I really dont want to start a new game, I almost completed the pokedex, and I have 5-6 level 100 pokemon. I speant so much hours, and it isn't fair to start it from the beginning. is there and chance I can continue with my save on the lastest version?

Back