• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Mauve (UPDATE: 0.9.8.9.99b) [EN/FR]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Obtain the Mystery Gift!​

Zacian.png

ONLY IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON VERSION 0.9.8.9.1b OR HIGHER!

To unlock the Mystery Gift feature, please visit Madame Valentine's laboratory located to the left of the Pokémon Center in Astoria.
Alternatively, you can obtain the Mystery Gift feature by entering the GTS of Psychora.
To access the gift, go to the in-game menu once it's unlocked.

- ATTENTION: You can only receive the Mystery Gift after obtaining the 6th gym badge.
To claim your Mystery Gift, go to the basement of a Pokémon Center where a delivery person is now waiting for you.

Expiration date of mystery gifts:

• Ditto -> No Limit
  • Zacian ->February 20, 2024
  • Winter Letter ->February 20, 2024

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.5b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Spoiler: Changelog

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.6b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.7b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hello everyone, as I'm currently working on another major project, I haven't been able to make the necessary progress for the release on March 16th.
Therefore, I won't be able to offer it to you for next weekend. I prefer not to give any new dates to avoid creating further false hopes.
My apologies

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Obtain the Mystery Gift!​

letterA.png

ONLY IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON VERSION 0.9.8.9.1b OR HIGHER!

To unlock the Mystery Gift feature, please visit Madame Valentine's laboratory located to the left of the Pokémon Center in Astoria.
Alternatively, you can obtain the Mystery Gift feature by entering the GTS of Psychora.
To access the gift, go to the in-game menu once it's unlocked.

- ATTENTION: You can only receive the Mystery Gift after obtaining the 6th gym badge.
To claim your Mystery Gift, go to the basement of a Pokémon Center where a delivery person is now waiting for you.

Expiration date of mystery gifts:

• Ditto -> No Limit
  • Blue Letter -> No Limit
  • Red Letter -> No Limit
  • Spring Letter -> No Limit
  • Summer Letter -> No Limit
  • Autumn Letter -> No Limit
  • Winter Letter -> No Limit

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Okay. Oh, by the way, The Elite Four and Champion has 90 or higher level Pokemon? That's going be toughest challenge yet.
I advise you to join the Discord for more information. Regarding the league, it's not the maximum difficulty because the game continues after it. The league is only about 1/9 of the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.8b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.9b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Back