• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Mauve (UPDATE: 0.9.8.9.99b) [EN/FR]

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Not for the moment.
    I was just wondering if you can tell me what you think of my team for your game? I can send you my save file if you tell me where to find it. Just curious what you think of it as I have 5 out of the 8 badges for the first region now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I was just wondering if you can tell me what you think of my team for your game? I can send you my save file if you tell me where to find it. Just curious what you think of it as I have 5 out of the 8 badges for the first region now.
    You can make things easier for yourself by joining the community Discord for this. HERE

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.99b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Spoiler: Changelog

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

Obtain the Mystery Gift!​

GiftP5.png

ONLY IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON VERSION 0.9.8.9.1b OR HIGHER!

To unlock the Mystery Gift feature, please visit Madame Valentine's laboratory located to the left of the Pokémon Center in Astoria.
    Alternatively, you can obtain the Mystery Gift feature by entering the GTS of Psychora.
    To access the gift, go to the in-game menu once it's unlocked.

- ATTENTION: You can only receive the Mystery Gift after obtaining the 6th gym badge.
    To claim your Mystery Gift, go to the basement of a Pokémon Center where a delivery person is now waiting for you.

Expiration date of mystery gifts:

• Ditto -> No Limit
    • Sandile->April 30, 2024
    • Koraidon ->April 30, 2024
    • Blue Letter -> No Limit
    • Red Letter -> No Limit
    • Spring Letter -> No Limit
    • Summer Letter -> No Limit
    • Automn Letter -> No Limit
    • Winter Letter -> No Limit
    • Pikachu -> May 31, 2024

Back