• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Mauve (UPDATE: 0.9.8.9.99b) [EN/FR]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Obtain the Mystery Gift!​

GiftKoraidon.png

ONLY IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON VERSION 0.9.8.9.1b OR HIGHER!

To unlock the Mystery Gift feature, please visit Madame Valentine's laboratory located to the left of the Pokémon Center in Astoria.
Alternatively, you can obtain the Mystery Gift feature by entering the GTS of Psychora.
To access the gift, go to the in-game menu once it's unlocked.

- ATTENTION: You can only receive the Mystery Gift after obtaining the 6th gym badge.
To claim your Mystery Gift, go to the basement of a Pokémon Center where a delivery person is now waiting for you.

Expiration date of mystery gifts:

• Ditto -> No Limit
  • Blue Letter -> No Limit
  • Red Letter -> No Limit
  • Spring Letter -> No Limit
  • Summer Letter -> No Limit
  • Autumn Letter -> No Limit
  • Winter Letter -> No Limit
  • Koraidon -> April 30
  • Sandile - Mega Gem -> April 30

ayaan44

Filth_Silver
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Bannercontour.png

Game Introduction:

Welcome to the region of Ombrosia, a mysterious territory filled with challenges and adventures for Pokémon trainers. In Pokémon: Mysteries of Ombrosia, you play as a young trainer from Havenbrook, about to graduate as a Pokémon trainer.

Your goal is to explore the region of Ombrosia, unravel its mysteries, become the best trainer, and battle the criminal teams that threaten the region.

Get ready to experience unique new adventures on your trainer journey.

map-Region0.png

Game Features:

TEAMROCKET.png

• Known enemy teams included: Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma.
RIVALS.png

• Rival characters: Alice, Max, and many other competitive trainers.
PERSO.png

• Included known characters: Gardenia, Elesa, Lucian, Drayden, Alder, etc.

In-game Content:

Vignette.png

• Over 20 unique quests and more than 100 exciting missions.
  • Over 500 Pokémon to catch, including new regional forms and old regional forms.
  • Experience new Mega Evolutions.
  • Access advanced gameplay mechanics such as Terracristallization, Z-Moves, and Dynamax.
  • Over 200 hours of gameplay in slowrun mode for an extended adventure.
  • Solve puzzles inspired by the 2nd and 3rd generations.
  • Enjoy over 10 entertaining mini-games.
  • Customize EV point allocation according to your preferences.
  • Reward system tied to the Pokédex, encouraging complete exploration.
  • Use a Pokémon radar to track rare species.
  • Discover a reinvented and optimized Pokégear to facilitate your adventure.
  • Obtain and challenge the 16 gym badges to qualify for the Pokémon League.
  • Experience three different life periods in the Pokémon world, each with its own challenges and opportunities.
  • Become the Pokémon League Champion, the highest honor for a Pokémon trainer.
  • Challenge and win the title of Champion in your own city.
  • Play as the Pokémon Professor and uncover the secrets of a new region.
  • Participate in trials related to the mysterious Battle Island.
  • Enjoy the company of your own companion Pokémon.
  • Take part in unique contests and showcase your coordination skills.
  • And many more surprises to discover!

HEROS.png

Immerse yourself in a captivating story, explore the region of Ombrosia, and become the legendary hero who will save the region from dark forces. Meet unforgettable characters, capture powerful Pokémon, and prove your worth as an outstanding trainer. Are you ready to take on the challenge and uncover the Mysteries of Ombrosia?

Crédit:
Spoiler:

BETA IS OUT !

asking before I play the game is it complete

Bannercontour.png

Game Introduction:

Welcome to the region of Ombrosia, a mysterious territory filled with challenges and adventures for Pokémon trainers. In Pokémon: Mysteries of Ombrosia, you play as a young trainer from Havenbrook, about to graduate as a Pokémon trainer.

Your goal is to explore the region of Ombrosia, unravel its mysteries, become the best trainer, and battle the criminal teams that threaten the region.

Get ready to experience unique new adventures on your trainer journey.

map-Region0.png

Game Features:

TEAMROCKET.png

• Known enemy teams included: Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma.
RIVALS.png

• Rival characters: Alice, Max, and many other competitive trainers.
PERSO.png

• Included known characters: Gardenia, Elesa, Lucian, Drayden, Alder, etc.

In-game Content:

Vignette.png

• Over 20 unique quests and more than 100 exciting missions.
  • Over 500 Pokémon to catch, including new regional forms and old regional forms.
  • Experience new Mega Evolutions.
  • Access advanced gameplay mechanics such as Terracristallization, Z-Moves, and Dynamax.
  • Over 200 hours of gameplay in slowrun mode for an extended adventure.
  • Solve puzzles inspired by the 2nd and 3rd generations.
  • Enjoy over 10 entertaining mini-games.
  • Customize EV point allocation according to your preferences.
  • Reward system tied to the Pokédex, encouraging complete exploration.
  • Use a Pokémon radar to track rare species.
  • Discover a reinvented and optimized Pokégear to facilitate your adventure.
  • Obtain and challenge the 16 gym badges to qualify for the Pokémon League.
  • Experience three different life periods in the Pokémon world, each with its own challenges and opportunities.
  • Become the Pokémon League Champion, the highest honor for a Pokémon trainer.
  • Challenge and win the title of Champion in your own city.
  • Play as the Pokémon Professor and uncover the secrets of a new region.
  • Participate in trials related to the mysterious Battle Island.
  • Enjoy the company of your own companion Pokémon.
  • Take part in unique contests and showcase your coordination skills.
  • And many more surprises to discover!

HEROS.png

Immerse yourself in a captivating story, explore the region of Ombrosia, and become the legendary hero who will save the region from dark forces. Meet unforgettable characters, capture powerful Pokémon, and prove your worth as an outstanding trainer. Are you ready to take on the challenge and uncover the Mysteries of Ombrosia?

Crédit:
Spoiler:

BETA IS OUT !

Sorry if this sounds dumb but is the game complete? If not how far does it go?

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Where can I download the latest version of this game, it looks amazing and would love to play it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry if this sounds dumb but is the game complete? If not how far does it go?
The game fulfills almost all of its promises, with currently two regions fully playable. The next two regions to conclude the beta will arrive soon (saves are transferable between each beta version).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I hope we get more english translation soon.
Other than the quest journal and the few dozen lines at the beginning of the game, the game is translated. Regarding the journal, you can find it directly on Discord, where it is translated.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I only say that because I fear that some important story related diologue might be unreadable, but I presume that wont be an issue so I appreciate your comment.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hey, I need help your game crashes after completing the raid den with quilava, I catch it, and then it crashes.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Not sure if you know this or not but contests crash the game. Im glad I saved when I did.

EDIT: I'm getting this error from clearing a 5 star raid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Are you getting that during the Quilava raid den, cause it is a 5 star raid and it's happening for me as well.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Are you getting that during the Quilava raid den, cause it is a 5 star raid and it's happening for me as well.
its happening on every five star raid I hit. I had it strike on Quaxwell, Chimchar, and Ivysaur. All 5 star, results in a crash.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure if you know this or not but contests crash the game. Im glad I saved when I did.

EDIT: I'm getting this error from clearing a 5 star raid.
Hello, do you have all the gym badges? This can happen when the raids are not updated according to the badges. It's a known issue. To resolve it, you need to wait for the raid to reset or reach at least badge 8.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hello, do you have all the gym badges? This can happen when the raids are not updated according to the badges. It's a known issue. To resolve it, you need to wait for the raid to reset or reach at least badge 8.
well THATS unfortunate. Yeah I only have 2 badges and about to get the third, that really hurts. I suppose it makes sense but I hope that gets fixed at some point.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.98b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Spoiler: Changelog

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, I need help your game crashes after completing the raid den with quilava, I catch it, and then it crashes.
well THATS unfortunate. Yeah I only have 2 badges and about to get the third, that really hurts. I suppose it makes sense but I hope that gets fixed at some point.

!!!UPDATE to 0.9.8.9.98b IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Spoiler: Changelog

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Is there a way to get the move return in your game and if so where?

Last edited:
Back