• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Naturo Verde

This is a poll!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Does it matter if I do? ( I will though :P)

Also, I have began working on all of the problems since I am now back. Also mapping some stuff. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    I downloaded the ips and it showed it as liquad ocean and wouldn't even let me get out of the place you start! you can't move

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Hey αωαταρ αανγ! Haven't had a chance to play the alpha yet and I probably won't be able to till next week unfortunately. About the new tiles... :/ I can't really say I'm a fan of Don Patch tiles. They just look a little out of place to be honest. I think it may be better to go back to the old tiles. Its really your decision though.

On the scripting side it seems your getting a lot better. I'm really glad because its important to be able to make scripts yourself. I'll still stay on board as your scripter but probably just for advice and tips, if thats ok. The gameplay will be much more fluid if you do them yourself.

About the poll, a gay parade would not put me off playing it but why? Seems a little unnecessary if you're just trying to prove a point.

Well anyway I hope you don't take what I've said too seriously. This is your hack.

Years
  • I would have to agree with dshayabusa, here. Though you earn some points for originality, those tiles are really gross and bad, and really should be removed. Most of the trees in the PHO tileset are the correct style (and not to mention better than those ones), if they are to your liking. There is also the option to use Kyledove's trees (which are amazing). Just anything but those and DP tiles.

By the way, these are just my expresed opinions. If you like those crummy tiles, that's fine. You can continue using them. I am just putting forth my two cents.

Years
  • Hey αωαταρ αανγ! Haven't had a chance to play the alpha yet and I probably won't be able to till next week unfortunately. About the new tiles... :/ I can't really say I'm a fan of Don Patch tiles. They just look a little out of place to be honest. I think it may be better to go back to the old tiles. Its really your decision though.

On the scripting side it seems your getting a lot better. I'm really glad because its important to be able to make scripts yourself. I'll still stay on board as your scripter but probably just for advice and tips, if thats ok. The gameplay will be much more fluid if you do them yourself.

About the poll, a gay parade would not put me off playing it but why? Seems a little unnecessary if you're just trying to prove a point.

Well anyway I hope you don't take what I've said too seriously. This is your hack.

I added new tiles. I am not really adding a parade just felt like it was random poll time. :3 And thank you! ^^ -new tiles after next qoute-

I would have to agree with dshayabusa, here. Though you earn some points for originality, those tiles are really gross and bad, and really should be removed. Most of the trees in the PHO tileset are the correct style (and not to mention better than those ones), if they are to your liking. There is also the option to use Kyledove's trees (which are amazing). Just anything but those and DP tiles.

By the way, these are just my expresed opinions. If you like those crummy tiles, that's fine. You can continue using them. I am just putting forth my two cents.

I added some new tiles. :3 When someone says their own tiles are crummy they must be. ;)

Pokémon: Naturo Verde

Is that better? -flowers not permanent-

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2013
    I think you should change over the charts.
    Well, anyway, not bad
    Luck

Years
  • Well, hello everyone! :3

I am having some size issues with the ROM so I am transfering all of the maps and scripts to a new FireRed. :3 A beta should be out sometime this week! :D

Here are some new screenshots!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • I like the new screens and i like the tiles. but you should credit Kyledove for big trees and Alistair for small trees ( i remamber those from first version of Pokemon EmbeOrange :D)
    Nevermind i see that you have Kyldove in credits.

Years
  • I like the new screens and i like the tiles. but you should credit Kyledove for big trees and Alistair for small trees ( i remamber those from first version of Pokemon EmbeOrange :D)
    Nevermind i see that you have Kyldove in credits.

Lol thanks and I did credit :3

Also, I made a myspace for my game but I don't know if I am allowed to post it here. :o

BETA UPDATE​

Well, I was going to release a beta tomarrow until I realized how many bugs there were. There are:
    Text bugs.
    Script bugs.
    Map bugs.
    So many bugs.
    This is what is weird, yesterday they weren't there. Today, with me not editing anything they all appear. >> This is setting me back a few days. Good bye Holiday Release. -_- Also, if you guys want to download it, I will put it on the first page. DO NOT COMPLAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back