• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Opinion needed: would autosave be a good feature? Assuming I can make it faster, every 15 minutes, or before/after battles. What do you guys think?

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • Opinion needed: would autosave be a good feature? Assuming I can make it faster, every 15 minutes, or before/after battles. What do you guys think?
    Sound like a cool idea, lessen the need for save state. (Didn't know this was even possible)

Years
    • Seen today
    Opinion needed: would autosave be a good feature? Assuming I can make it faster, every 15 minutes, or before/after battles. What do you guys think?

I say yes. Maybe make an autosave every 10-15 minutes. You couldn't imagine how many times I have screwed myself over because I forgot to save my game

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    make autosave every 3 seconds against legendaries, gym leaders and e4 so that you only have one chance and cant repeat if screwimg up.

Years
  • hey guys if you are going to do diagonal movement then how will we be able to talk to npc while facing them diagonally?

or are you gonna make diagonal sprites for every single OW sprite in the game?
    i don't think so though.

good luck anyways:)

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I think I will try to make it autosave during the healing animation. As for the NPCs: good point, no idea yet.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I think I will try to make it autosave during the healing animation. As for the NPCs: good point, no idea yet.

We can simply make it so you can only talk to them if you're not diagonally facing. Seems fair enough.

Years
  • We can simply make it so you can only talk to them if you're not diagonally facing. Seems fair enough.
    Or you can make them face down when you face them from down-right or down-left
    and make them face up when talked to from up-right or left.

i don't know it's your choice anyways.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • Opinion needed: would autosave be a good feature? Assuming I can make it faster, every 15 minutes, or before/after battles. What do you guys think?

yes autosave in healing pokemon in pokecenter s a good idea or there will be a duration on how much time it will save by itself?
    well nice new feature

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • Meanwhile in the art department, Smeargle maintains a clean and organised environment while crafting the diagonal sprites.​
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back