• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • This hack is amazing, I'm loving it. But I have two silly questions. Where is Jasmine? I've beaten Koga and found Pryce but couldn't find Jasmine.
    I know that the two Snorlax hold Leftovers but I accidentally killed one (lol, my bad I know, I was distracted) and I would love to have another Leftovers, is there a way to get a third one? Thanks in advance and I'm having a blast playing this game :)

Jasmine can be found in cinnabar

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I know that the two Snorlax hold Leftovers but I accidentally killed one (lol, my bad I know, I was distracted) and I would love to have another Leftovers, is there a way to get a third one? Thanks in advance and I'm having a blast playing this game :)

You can get up to four leftovers. Use the item finder right on top where each Snorlax was and you will find one. This is also true for vanilla FR/LG.

Years
  • Very good hack but i would rather you to include a vanilla version as well. And by vanilla i mean without the stat- boosts and the changes in natures, moves, etc. Just the original staff. Also i love how difficult your hack is, but could you at least let the item usage in battles? The enemies could also use potions , x-items and revives. That would be insane and so far ahead from the other Pokemon hacks. I hope my critique is productive enough. Any way good job i'm looking forward to the completion. I have already begun to recommend it to popular pokemon youtubers and twitchers

Item usage are for noobs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    I made this account just to reach out and tell you how much I enjoy your hack! The newer pokemon and swsh moves you added are nicely implemented and feel natural. I also love the option to pay extra to get shinies from the game corner--price is a little steep, but it just makes me want it more lol.
    I do have one question... I know the red/blue/green shards are used for starter eggs in Celadon, but what about yellow shards? So far, I have not seen a use for them. If you answer this, thank you in advance!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I made this account just to reach out and tell you how much I enjoy your hack! The newer pokemon and swsh moves you added are nicely implemented and feel natural. I also love the option to pay extra to get shinies from the game corner--price is a little steep, but it just makes me want it more lol.
    I do have one question... I know the red/blue/green shards are used for starter eggs in Celadon, but what about yellow shards? So far, I have not seen a use for them. If you answer this, thank you in advance!

From what I recall, the yellow shard had something to do with getting the different cosplay Pikachu.

Years
  • How do I evolve galarian Farfetch'd?
    high friendship

Very good hack but i would rather you to include a vanilla version as well. And by vanilla i mean without the stat- boosts and the changes in natures, moves, etc. Just the original staff. Also i love how difficult your hack is, but could you at least let the item usage in battles? The enemies could also use potions , x-items and revives. That would be insane and so far ahead from the other Pokemon hacks. I hope my critique is productive enough. Any way good job i'm looking forward to the completion. I have already begun to recommend it to popular pokemon youtubers and twitchers

difficulty from the AI spamming items is not good difficulty

i have no intentions of making a version with base stats as half the purpose of the hack is to rebalance Pokemon to make as many viable as possible. Furthermore, a lot of the difficulty is built around the rebalanced Pokemon so it will take an unnecessary amount of effort to make a "vanilla" version, one that I have also have no interest in doing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Hey soupercell,
    do you know where the TM for Bulldoze is? your itemsheet says route 5 (the route south of celadon with the day care center) but i scoured the route and found no TM for bulldoze. Just wanna give my gliscor any sort of ground stab before taking on koga

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2021
    Just completed this game, and gotta say that it certainly is one of the best ones I have played in a while. Really loved the idea of level caps. For each major battle, I had to have a plan, otherwise my team just got wrecked. EV training helped a bunch. Wanted to complete the game using only gen 8 mons so some battles were really tough. The battle against Lance was the toughest though. Anyway, amazing job on creating such a challenging rom hack having so many great features!

Attachments

• Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      radical-red-v2.0c-335.png
      13.3 KB · Views: 23
    Years
    Just completed this game, and gotta say that it certainly is one of the best ones I have played in a while. Really loved the idea of level caps. For each major battle, I had to have a plan, otherwise my team just got wrecked. EV training helped a bunch. Wanted to complete the game using only gen 8 mons so some battles were really tough. The battle against Lance was the toughest though. Anyway, amazing job on creating such a challenging rom hack having so many great features!

big congrats, I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. If i did a gen 8 only run my team would certainly look very similar to yours :)

Hey soupercell,
    do you know where the TM for Bulldoze is? your itemsheet says route 5 (the route south of celadon with the day care center) but i scoured the route and found no TM for bulldoze. Just wanna give my gliscor any sort of ground stab before taking on koga

Make sure you're on the latest version (2.0c, check what the exit menu text says)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Sorry for another post decided to do another run cause i loved this game and i had the most enjoyable experience with this team of mons i never used. i loved the mega garbo it was amazing. also the hardest fights in the game for me were still sabrina and then in E4 was lance now. Also floatzel is a complete behemoth, im so glad i decided to use it.
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I LOVE this hack its got an answer for everything I typically quibble and complain about fire red hacks about. One problem I have issue with is that TM01 is bugged I believe as when I use it to teach Focus Bunch, it vanishes from my inventory. You'll need to fix this if you havent already for a future patch for the game.

Years
  • I LOVE this hack its got an answer for everything I typically quibble and complain about fire red hacks about. One problem I have issue with is that TM01 is bugged I believe as when I use it to teach Focus Bunch, it vanishes from my inventory. You'll need to fix this if you havent already for a future patch for the game.

this is a known bug and i haven't figured out how to fix it yet, sorry about that

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Hi everyone! Where you can read about DexNav in detail. What do "stars" mean, sometimes there are higher level Pokémon with interesting abilities, etc.

P. S. Sorry to write so strangely. This is google translate. :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    this is a known bug and i haven't figured out how to fix it yet, sorry about that

Thankfully it appears to be the only TM that does that. I dont use focus punch that often anyway so I can afford not using it on any sets that dont learn the move levelling up.

Years
  • Hi everyone! Where you can read about DexNav in detail. What do "stars" mean, sometimes there are higher level Pokémon with interesting abilities, etc.

P. S. Sorry to write so strangely. This is google translate. :)
    Stars equate to perfect IVs. So, 1 star Pokemon means you are guaranteed to have one stat with 31 IVs. 3 Stars means you are guaranteed to have 3 stats with 31 IVs.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Where is the Damp Rock?

Want to use buffed Castform :)

Loving the game so far!
    Weather rocks are rarely held by usual weather setters. In Damp Rock's case, it's held by wild Pelipper.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I hope someone can respond quickly, how do I evolve any of the trade evolutions? In my case I have an alolan Graveller and need Alolan Golem

Back