• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • I wanna suggest another way of completing the PokeVial challenge-
    Spoiler:

Can't help but think that your way is less optimal. After experimenting, mine is the best and the most foolproof. No, really. Just try and see.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Can't help but think that your way is less optimal. After experimenting, mine is the best and the most foolproof. No, really. Just try and see.

I never said it was optimal. Just another way of completing it that I found. Yes, the randomness of Roar is an issue, but 9 times out of 10 that I've done my Skarmory lead method, Roar worked out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I got turned away from the Safari Zone because "my PC Box is full"? It's not.

Hey, just got into issue like you, just empty 1 slot in page 13 and it should be fine, works for me. Hope the creator will fix soon, if you have trouble recreate the bug just fill all pokemon in your pc from page 1 to page 14. Great game btw

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Yes, they will be, but please wait. Don't pressure the developers, they are doing this all for free. The amount of GBA style sprites, balancing, new pokemon, moves and ability implementations is really big. RR upgraded to v2 just for gen 8.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I know I pitched this idea in the past, but I do hope to see it someday- After you beat the Elite 4, a new Scientist NPC spawns in Cinnabar Mansion (same room you get the Secret Key). For a huge sum of money (more than the IV Maxer NPC charges to max all IVs), this NPC can let you pick from one of five randomly selected Abilities to teach a Pokemon (possibly having the list cycle every 12 hours and unaffected by the Time Changer) or you can select from one of ten moves to teach a Pokemon (example, this NPC being able to teach Pokemon moves they normally cannot learn like Infernape learning Ice Punch).

Years
  • So little thing i feel would be helpful. I was wondering if maybe a way to sort the bag could be added, it's getting really annoying having to scroll through the entire bag looking for something, most notably in the items section where most stuff is stored.

Years
  • So little thing i feel would be helpful. I was wondering if maybe a way to sort the bag could be added, it's getting really annoying having to scroll through the entire bag looking for something, most notably in the items section where most stuff is stored.

The bag sorting option already exists. Press START when you are at any part of the bag (Items, Key Items, Poké Balls), and from there you can sort them by amount, type, or alphabetically.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Love the rom hack. Good fun. The challenge the level cap brings is superb.
    Might wanna restructure your discord mod team though. One of them is rather condescending for no reason. Will not be returning to the discord anytime soon lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Holy Moly, the NEW gold - standard for ROM-Hacking!

Awesome ROM, with many QoL Features, like L1 to throw a Pokeball or the skill Pickup transfer the item directly in the bag.

But the icing on the cake is the DexNav !

BEST ROM-Hack out there !!!!

But why do you have set the Mobile Phone authentication in discord???

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm trying to get the radicalred rom to run on my NDS R4. I'm currently using gbarunner2, but it won't work. Is it possible to play the rom this way?

Previously did a run through an android emulator, but I prefer playing on a DS if possible.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hey, I play this game a lot because I love it. Just want to point out a mistake (it won't help me at this point in my run, but it will help improve the game!), I'm playing a randomizer, and my wailord has triage, but triage won't recognize bouncybubble as a healing move, so I don't get priority when I use bouncybubble. Just letting you know! I absolutely adore the game and the randomizer addition is excellent, keep up the good work :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Hi so ive been playing radical red for a while and when I tried exiting a mart the screen just went black and I dont hear anything. This is my only save file so I cant even go back a bit. Can someone please tell how to fix this

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    So we HAVE to patch it? Or can I just download and play on emulator. I'm not doing all that, nor do I have the know how or time to learn how, or patience. So hopefully I can just download and play

Years
  • So we HAVE to patch it? Or can I just download and play on emulator. I'm not doing all that, nor do I have the know how or time to learn how, or patience. So hopefully I can just download and play

Yes, you must patch it. Download the patch, then download the clean FireRed rom, then go to this site and patch: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Then, download the resultant gba file, load it on your emulator, and play. It is not a gruelling progress or a thing that really takes so much of your time, really.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So we HAVE to patch it? Or can I just download and play on emulator. I'm not doing all that, nor do I have the know how or time to learn how, or patience. So hopefully I can just download and play

Lmao yes, there is literally nothing difficult about it you're on the internet you can use google to get the information you need, or you know just read the instructions on this very forum? Stop being a lazy bum.

There is even literally a video tutorial linked in top post.

Last edited:
    Back