• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Is there any way to start without trainer leveling? I chose no and it still has lvl scaling( wouldn't mind but it causes my mons to level too fast).

Are you sure you picked no?
    You aren't playing on Hero & Vigilante mode, right?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Definitely sure, I've restarted multiple times to make sure it wasn't just a misclick, and even to check to see if maybe the yes and no for that question was reversed and it always responds as if I selected yes.

Vytron

Years
  • Definitely sure, I've restarted multiple times to make sure it wasn't just a misclick, and even to check to see if maybe the yes and no for that question was reversed and it always responds as if I selected yes.

Ohh wait does it actually do the scaling in battles if you select no?
    Or is it just the texing saying so? Cause I just tested it and yeah the text indicates that, bun ingame, no scaling if no is selected.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Every time I try selecting no the text indicates that trainers will scale to my highest levelled pokemon (and going back to reselect doesn't change it). Just in case the text is wrong I wait to see if levels scale and they do(it only happens with trainer scaling, all other options work perfectly).

Vytron

Years
  • Every time I try selecting no the text indicates that trainers will scale to my highest levelled pokemon (and going back to reselect doesn't change it). Just in case the text is wrong I wait to see if levels scale and they do(it only happens with trainer scaling, all other options work perfectly).

That's weird because I just patched the rom to see for myself in a freshly patched rom and it works as it should (only the text is misleading, but I will change that)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Is the ancient regression for samurott working? I traded for the oshawott in Qendro city and evolved it to samurott and gave it the shard. However I do not get the option to activate ancient regression

Vytron

Years
  • Is the ancient regression for samurott working? I traded for the oshawott in Qendro city and evolved it to samurott and gave it the shard. However I do not get the option to activate ancient regression

In v1.1 no, Samurott's form with will be fixed in v1.2 soon!

Years
  • h,i cant seem to inject on the New Super Ultimate Injector for 3DS. Everytime i got the title screen, it started to be dark and i cant do much.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2023
    I caught a shiny grubbin in the wilds of first town after about 5 encounters. Is this always a shiny or just lucky?

Days
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Anyone know how I check happiness? It's melting my brain trying to evolve this Pichu so I can trade for Charmander

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought I'd mention a few oddities I have come across in my playthrough:

1. The Vs seeker doe not function optimally, trainer re-matches are a mess at times.
    2. In Filuse volcano, if you dex nav on the floor where Bagon appears, the mud patch will appear in places' that are not reachable.
    3. I played with the exp share option on, but now my whole team is getting "boosted exp" out of nowhere.
    4. My regular linoone evolved into an Obstagoon at level 36.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is Destiny Knot available? Would love to put those traded Pokémon with perfect IVs to breeding.

Vytron

Years
  • Thought I'd mention a few oddities I have come across in my playthrough:

1. The Vs seeker doe not function optimally, trainer re-matches are a mess at times.
    2. In Filuse volcano, if you dex nav on the floor where Bagon appears, the mud patch will appear in places' that are not reachable.
    3. I played with the exp share option on, but now my whole team is getting "boosted exp" out of nowhere.
    4. My regular linoone evolved into an Obstagoon at level 36.

The first two are being worked on
    The third happens due to max happiness
    The last one is intended, high friendship at night evolves Linoone, which wasn't documented but yeah!

Back