• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • So I've noticed that this freeze issue in battle occurs to me when wand attack is used to lower accuracy continuously. Apart from that it works fine. Anyone know lose who has experienced it? Or, Vytron, can you please try replicating this and see if it's an actual issue? Thank you!
    Hello there!
    I have checked this for myself and sadly (well more like fortunately) this issue wasn't present for me.
    This is also the first time I have received such a report so I can't consider this a universal issue yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Hey there! I played the demo of this game a long time ago, so I'm really glad to see it finished, but I have a doubt... Now, It's possible that my memories are failing, but I could swear that in the demo there were 2 starters, Riolu and Zorua, what happened with that?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why on earth does everything and it's Grandma have Protect early on? Sweet jesus that's annoying. And it goes like 4 times in a row at that.

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Looking forward to playing this hack once it gets a few more fixes (until I know its safe to play on my 3ds).

Congrats on the completion of this romhack!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    So, move relearner is in maple town. Now where can I get mushrooms?? Or Pokemon holding mushroom?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Hi everyone!
    Does anyone know where I can get exp share?
    I'm so happy I finally manage to play this on 3ds, thank you for this awesome game.

how did you get it to run? let me know when i load it up using vc injection method when the bios starts it shows like on the og console that it cant read the cartridge right.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    @kmaniscool123 not OP, but what I did was apply .ups to Squirrels rom, then since I forgot to apply the Emulator Fix .ips after that I did using NSUI before making the cia. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Micah is the player from Saiph
    And uh yes it restarts... you didn't save your game like ever? Because in that case the game has no save file to load up after the ending

Yes it never did save, I didn't have a save file because it always had a save error, is it the FireRed save file I used? 1m sub circuit board is not installed or something. Can you recommend a place to download the file so I can play post game or can you not do that?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @You love balls?

This is not a problem specific for this hack. This means you didn't use the in-game save function, but only used savestates. If there is an instance where you're forced to save in-game, like the Pokemon League, you won't be able to progress. Ergo, always make sure the in-game save functions works, even when you're using savestates.

Such a problem can be fixed be setting the savetype in your emulator to Flash 128KB and deleting your old savefile.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Kinda beat micah in the 1st fight against him and it acts like we're supposed to lose lol, was that a fight we werent supposed to win? xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    @You love balls?

This is not a problem specific for this hack. This means you didn't use the in-game save function, but only used savestates. If there is an instance where you're forced to save in-game, like the Pokemon League, you won't be able to progress. Ergo, always make sure the in-game save functions works, even when you're using savestates.

Such a problem can be fixed be setting the savetype in your emulator to Flash 128KB and deleting your old savefile.

@kalarie

I know it's the FireRed ROM, it was suggested to play 1636 Squirrels Fire Red because it's 1.0 but it doesn't let me save. I use Flash 128k but I set that up in the emulator before I start the game. Delete save file how do I do that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    For some reason snatch got the wrong description or maybe even effect, because snatch `s description does not say anything related to stealing the effect of healing move from opponent. Not to mention poke like talonflame can learn snatch by lv up. This problem occurs in 1.2 too

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    The game is awesome! The only problem I have encountered some bug and I am stuck on some island right now after getting to know the colin champion for the first time. I haven't saved in a long while and I would want to know if you can salvage the save file.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I am back
    I was busy playing Call me Emperor game app -_-
    And Saw this Pokemon Sors again active and was already released!!

Thank you! I will try this again!! ^_^

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Hello.
    I just started this game tonight and have discovered that the PC does not work. When I choose either 'Deposit Pokemon' or 'Move Pokemon', the screen goes black and soft locks me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Hello.
    I just started this game tonight and have discovered that the PC does not work. When I choose either 'Deposit Pokemon' or 'Move Pokemon', the screen goes black and soft locks me.

I'm going to say this to #Vytron doesn't have to, make sure your aren't using an emulator on list that is having issues, and if it is on the list, patch the emulator fix file

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Sorry I'm a bit of a noob with ROMs and patches and stuff, does this work on mac? I keep getting "Patch Failed: Failed to apply UPS patch: Couldn't read input patch"

Using multipatch btw

Years
  • I moved the thread to ROM Hacks Studio, since this well-done hack belongs on the front page! Congratulations on completion!

Back