• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon leaked in trademark filing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It could be like Gold and silver but be gen 6.5

Follows the same suit of it, being a sequel with no pokemon, but wouldn't not be counted as a new gen.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Sweet! The second half of 6th gen means that there will be less Pokemon for me to remember! Haha.

So do you guys think this will be "space" themed and will bring a D/P/Pt remake? :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Luckily I don't have class at 7 AM; however, I also have a test to study this Friday afternoon, and the hype for the Pokemon Sun and Moon announcement will prevent me from studying.

Years
  • Untitled_1.jpg

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    It will be the second half of 6th gen! That's why so few new Pokémon in XY. And that's why the tourist in XY said he came from a region other than the current ones.

By "second half of 6th gen" I mean this game will not be in Kalos but will be part of 6th gen, and maybe we even get a further remake of either Kanto or Sinnoh next year. I'm really excited!
    There will not be another remake in Generation VI.

In fact, no more are really even needed yet, since all Gen. IV games are for the DS. Meaning 3DS can play them. But I wouldn't be against a new Sinnoh. I think a new Kanto is more likely however. I actually called for it as the next remake, in fact.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Maybe Nintendo's way of being different is skipping "Z" and doing two new versions instead. I was kinda looking forward to one more stroll through Kalos though :P

Years
  • oh my goshhhhh. Sun version is my spirit... video game..?? I am so excited for this! Excited (and exhausted) enough to take my first day off from this job tomorrow to see Direct through. Worth it.

pkmin3033

Eight hours to go! I somehow need to find a way to distract myself for that period of time. Maybe I'll go back to bed and catch up on my sleep.

I'm sensing a lot of Sailor Moon references in my future regarding these games :3

poop face

currently playing crystal ♡
    Years
  • It has to be a sequel since we already had ORAS... which means in like a year we'll have another Gen ♥

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I think the fact that they actually have logos is quite telling in itself but I guess we'll just have to wait and see - not much longer thankfully!

The Direct is on at 2am here so I'm going to download Blue at midnight and play it until 2am so I can be part of all the action hahaha

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm excited to see what is revealed later today! If Pokemon Sun and Moon are announced then I'm super psyched for a space themed storyline. 8)

Years
  • The Direct is on at 2am here so I'm going to download Blue at midnight and play it until 2am so I can be part of all the action hahaha

Oh wow I'm really going to have to stay up late tonight (yay for us sharing timezones)... but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Hahahaha that's the baby from bloody tellietubbies.

OMG you're from Salisbury? I live in Totton, about 13 miles away. Small world.

Anyway, on topic, I really hope these are Gen 7. I'm bored with ORAS now, encountering the same few Pokemon over and over again. At least in X/Y there was loads of variety plus new Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back