• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Years
Where can I find the TM for Sludge Bomb? It says on the FRLG item list that its on Five Island Warehouse, but its not there. And the documentation says that TMs from 1-50 follows the same as FRLG.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
how do you get to navel rock? im at that part in the story but i just cant seem to find a way there. i had speed up so i might have missed something Giovani said. Please help :(

Years
Where can I find the TM for Sludge Bomb? It says on the FRLG item list that its on Five Island Warehouse, but its not there. And the documentation says that TMs from 1-50 follows the same as FRLG.
It's available after Sevii events, so next translation.
how do you get to navel rock? im at that part in the story but i just cant seem to find a way there. i had speed up so i might have missed something Giovani said. Please help :(
go to two island, now you can use surf there.

Days
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
The translation might need a bit more time in the oven, but the game is good from what I played so far. Off the top of my head, the rival mentions something about hatching her egg but a word was still in Spanish, and a lot of the grammar is just iffy enough that it becomes sorta wonky to read. The game is still coherent enough to be understood and played of course, but it started to bother me after awhile.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
When the new update comes out how do i play it without restarting the game? i play on visual boy advance and i know if you remove something from your computer it does not save. is there a way for it to not delete your progress because if not ill just keep it on my computer

Years
The translation might need a bit more time in the oven, but the game is good from what I played so far. Off the top of my head, the rival mentions something about hatching her egg but a word was still in Spanish, and a lot of the grammar is just iffy enough that it becomes sorta wonky to read. The game is still coherent enough to be understood and played of course, but it started to bother me after awhile.
We have a translation-errors section in discord, there I see each correction the English public is sending to me, so gradually the translation should improve. The 'hatching egg' was reported there, for example!

When the new update comes out how do i play it without restarting the game? i play on visual boy advance and i know if you remove something from your computer it does not save. is there a way for it to not delete your progress because if not ill just keep it on my computer
With Johto and DLC updates you should (99%) be able to keep your progress. In the next Hoenn update probably not, I'll have to do a lot of changes to the rom at this moment.

Days
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I am kinda stuck at Mount Moon. I talked to Gary about the dome fossil and got it but it isn't showing up in my key items and I also went back to my purple haired superior. I am a bit confused.

Years
I am kinda stuck at Mount Moon. I talked to Gary about the dome fossil and got it but it isn't showing up in my key items and I also went back to my purple haired superior. I am a bit confused.
You have to talk with the high ranked rocket at mtmoon (not admin petrel in the base). It's the rocket with a bit different skin.

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I just ended the Blaine's gym and received the message ordering to go the Viridian Gym, but when I get there the gym is locked. Am I doing something wrong or did I misunderstood something? Really liking the game but now I don't have the slightly idea of what to do.

Years
I just ended the Blaine's gym and received the message ordering to go the Viridian Gym, but when I get there the gym is locked. Am I doing something wrong or did I misunderstood something? Really liking the game but now I don't have the slightly idea of what to do.
I solved that bug a few days ago, after Petrel call you entered to Blaine's gym again quickly and that cuts the next cutscene charge. I can solve it but you have to send me the .sav file.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
One of the best hacks I've ever played. I have one question: Is this a sequel to the actual hack or just postgame content?

Years
One of the best hacks I've ever played. I have one question: Is this a sequel to the actual hack or just postgame content?
I didn't understand your question at all, but first words in the post were:

Note: Firstly done in Spanish, has been translated by a small work team and me (Dragonsden). "Fire Red: Rocket Edition" created by Colonelsalt is a different game.

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I solved that bug a few days ago, after Petrel call you entered to Blaine's gym again quickly and that cuts the next cutscene charge. I can solve it but you have to send me the .sav file.
Here it go! Thanks in advance man, I was going crazy whit this bug.

Attachments

• PK Team Rocket Edition [ENG]_pokebat.net.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
Years
Here it go! Thanks in advance man, I was going crazy whit this bug.
Here you have:

Make sure to don't move after petrel call, it should start a Giovanni-Red cutscene.

What's the download link?
At the trailer youtube video, in the description and comment section.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen today
First off this game is very good from all the Fire Red hacks I've played, my only issue as of right now is that I may have soft locked myself when Red is attacking the game corner and Giovanni sends you into the basement. I have followed the guide on YouTube (that was a live saver), I've also talked to everyone in the basement and the guide shows them battling Andra. But when I talk to her she says "I will stay here for a while thinking about this place, maybe you must do the same Name, I hope to concur with you in the future."
Now I can leave the basement but the cut scene with Giovanni doesn't activate the stairs disappear and the route 4 trainer sends me back towards the pokemon center outside of Mt. Moon. So I'm not sure if I've soft locked myself or if I missed something but like I said earlier I've spoken to or battled everyone except Andra and checked everything including the 15 "best" Kanto pokemon so any help would greatly appreciated.

Years
First off this game is very good from all the Fire Red hacks I've played, my only issue as of right now is that I may have soft locked myself when Red is attacking the game corner and Giovanni sends you into the basement. I have followed the guide on YouTube (that was a live saver), I've also talked to everyone in the basement and the guide shows them battling Andra. But when I talk to her she says "I will stay here for a while thinking about this place, maybe you must do the same Name, I hope to concur with you in the future."
Now I can leave the basement but the cut scene with Giovanni doesn't activate the stairs disappear and the route 4 trainer sends me back towards the pokemon center outside of Mt. Moon. So I'm not sure if I've soft locked myself or if I missed something but like I said earlier I've spoken to or battled everyone except Andra and checked everything including the 15 "best" Kanto pokemon so any help would greatly appreciated.
First time I heard about that send me your .sav and maybe I can fix the problem.

I was wondering where can i get a water stone for my eevee?
At the deep rocket base (after pokemon tower mission)

Back