• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    So my game gets stuck here for some reason
    Was really loving the story , any idea how to fix this? Screenshot_2024-04-20-16-01-09-661_com.johnemulators.johngbalite.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
  • do you have estimated date of Johto update? :D
    Game was awsome.
    maybe summer, I'm doing Hoenn saga in spanish too so I don't know exactly, but don't care, one day all the game will be translated.

So my game gets stuck here for some reason
    Was really loving the story , any idea how to fix this?
    try waiting 1-2 min, with the speed up x8 or x16, if doesn't work, send me your .sav.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I Can't seem to get past this bit as game crashes I restarted and same thing happens

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_175309_com.fastemulator.gba.jpg
      Screenshot_20240420_175309_com.fastemulator.gba.jpg
      93.3 KB · Views: 3
    Years
  • I Can't seem to get past this bit as game crashes I restarted and same thing happens
    try waiting 1-2 min, with the speed up x8 or x16, if doesn't work, send me your .sav.
    Does anyone know how to evolve haunter? I tried the link stone, dusk stone, moon stone and leveling it up but it's not evolving.
    some pokémon like kadabra, haunter, graveler or machoke evolve leveling up, in haunter's case evolves at level 52

Days
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Having the same issue as a few other after getting executive rank and being stuck on the outfit change. Waited on fast forward for about 10 minutes nowIMG_0755.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ahh, such a great hack! By far one of the best games I have played in the past years. I really loved the spin on Team Rocket and the mature story.
    It's challenging for sure, but never felt truly unfair.
    End of Kanto got me sweating!!!! Can't stop playing tho and I do hope that the DLC will be available in English soon too :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_015413_My Boy! Free.jpg
      Screenshot_20240421_015413_My Boy! Free.jpg
      49 KB · Views: 9
    Days
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    maybe summer, I'm doing Hoenn saga in spanish too so I don't know exactly, but don't care, one day all the game will be translated.

Thanks it worked also got some help from the discord as well seems like a lot of them having the same bug, anyways just completed the kanto part it was an absolute blast , been almost decades since a well crafted story based pkmn game was released, cant wait for the dlc. Stay safe nd hope u hav a gd day :)

Years
  • So my game gets stuck here for some reason
    Was really loving the story , any idea how to fix this?
    I did a minor update for the English version, fixing the promotion bug (High rank to executive).

For the ones who this bug happens (freezing screen) the new version has a choice option, to skip this scene and proceed with the main story.

For current saves, you have to download the game again (same link), and after patching, remove the old .gba, puting the new .gba in the same file.

Ahh, such a great hack! By far one of the best games I have played in the past years. I really loved the spin on Team Rocket and the mature story.
    It's challenging for sure, but never felt truly unfair.
    End of Kanto got me sweating!!!! Can't stop playing tho and I do hope that the DLC will be available in English soon too :D
    thanks for the feedback! I'm working both in Hoenn (spanish) and Johto-Dlc translation!

Years
    • Seen today
    I did a minor update for the English version, fixing the promotion bug (High rank to executive).

For the ones who this bug happens (freezing screen) the new version has a choice option, to skip this scene and proceed with the main story.

For current saves, you have to download the game again (same link), and after patching, remove the old .gba, puting the new .gba in the same file.

thanks for the feedback! I'm working both in Hoenn (spanish) and Johto-Dlc translation!
    If you want, I can give you a hand with Spanish translation. You can DM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i'm interested in playing this rom hack, Is this a fire red rom hack? or emerald? and how do i patch it cuz it's not working

Last edited:
    Years
  • i'm interested in playing this rom hack, Is this a fire red rom hack? or emerald? and how do i patch it cuz it's not working
    1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) is the base. Try now, I updated the link and should work.
    Where do i go after the Silph Tower stuff?
    Cinnabar island - pkmn mansion

The ROM doesn't work when patched and the patcher site says that the ROM checksum doesn't match.
    try now, should work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Note: Firstly done in Spanish, has been translated by a small work team and me (Dragonsden). "Fire Red: Rocket Edition" created by Colonelsalt is a different game.
    View attachment 156724

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/RZbwgYTk6R
    Twitther: https://twitter.com/Dragonsden95

The main goals of this ROM hack are:

1. Covering the entire timeline from FireRed/LeafGreen to Gold/Silver (+3 years), experienced from the perspective of Team Rocket.
    2. Pushing the limits of what's considered canon.
    3. To fully develop and include the regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and the Sevii Islands.

INTRO:
    Spoiler:

FEATURES:
    Spoiler:

PARTICULAR GAME FEATURES:
    Spoiler:

What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months:

The current download includes the content of Kanto and Sevii. However, the translation of Johto and the DLC is already well advanced, and it is expected to be brought here soon.

Regarding .sav compatibilities, there shouldn't be any issues.

As for possible dates for the update with Johto and the DLC, it shouldn't take more than 3 months from the moment this post is published.

SCREENSHOTS:
    View attachment 156724View attachment 156733View attachment 156737

View attachment 156740View attachment 156739View attachment 156738

View attachment 156742View attachment 156743View attachment 156744

View attachment 156746View attachment 156747View attachment 156734

View attachment 156735View attachment 156745View attachment 156748

TRANSLATION CREDITS:

I have received a lot of help during the translation process, without which this post would have been delayed, at least, several months.

- Mainly, thanks to Danna ('Daenerys), the work she put here was insane. Both translation and testing.

- Thanks to Infinit.

- Thanks to g0mm.

- Thanks to DarkEdge.

- Thanks to Mryo033.

CREDITS:

Spoiler:

WALKTHROUGH GUIDE:

DOWNLOAD:

The Original Rom is: 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)
    How to patch:

Spoiler:

The UPs file for the romhack is linked in the descripction of the Trailer Video and Pinned in the comment section too:

I tried patching the file both zip files because even if I use a GBA file for the trashman it wouldn't be recognized as a game on my boy emulator and when I patch the zip file after opening the game it just has a blank white screen pls help

Back