• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    For the "Bad Egg" problem just put it on the PC and "Release" that pokemon.

I have one, and you can't release the "BadEgg." You couldn't released eggs in any game, for all I know. What I did is just put it in the PC for the eternity.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
    Years
  • For some weird reason, the release trick did work for me (at least on that particular Bad Egg; if they're not usually releasable, I suspect a bug).

Edited to add: Where do I find the Oval and the Shiny Stones (needed for the Happiny and the Togepi I received as gifts)? The evolution-stone vendor in Slateport carries most kinds from Gen IV, but doesn't have either of those.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Why can't Hydreigon learn Dark Pulse, Ninetales and Camerupt can't learn SolarBeam and Breloom can't learn Rock Tomb? Come on. :(

There seriously needs to be Move Tutor(s) or rather, just TMs which can teach you the elemental punches (Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch), Superpower, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Dark Pulse, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock, Earth Power, Psyshock, Scald, Iron Head, Roost, Focus Blast, Explosion, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Drain Punch, Drill Run, Heat Wave, Seed Bomb, Outrage, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Giga Impact, Sludge Wave, Draco Meteor, Dazzling Gleam, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, Grass Knot, Sucker Punch, Energy Ball, Freeze-Dry, Wild Charge, X-Scissor, Defog, Hyper Voice, Acrobatics, Avalanche, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Dragon Tail, etc...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    I think Pokemons which have mega form should be edited in their stats. In current version, you have just added 20 points into each stat, except HP stat. I think you should change the stats to be matched with the original in future versions. :D Nice job

ISNorden

Teddiursa
    Years
  • Bug report: Whenever I check a TV broadcast, strange things happen. One attempt froze the game and made my emulator (VBA) display a blank red screen. Another attempt replaced the normal broadcast message with endlessly repeating garbage text ("qÁf qÁf qÁf"); I had to reload an older save-state to keep playing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    WHY CAN'T AGGRON LEARN HEAD SMASH AND WHY CAN'T SKARMORY LEARN ROOST? :(

Last edited:

Trainer 781

Ability bug: Blitzle and Zebstrika can have Lightning Rod, but still (wrongly) take damage from Electric-type attacks.

This is due to fact that in Gen III, lightning rod does not give the immunity and the boost. It just redirects electric moves in doubles. So it is not a bug, apparently.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    There's an error when making a secret base the screen goes black and the music just plays, but the game does not freeze. Has anyone else experience this? And is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    In the Training Cave, you made Blissey as the Pokemon to train up your Pokemon for HP, right? But since you haven't updated the Effort Values rewarded to the players and Happiny didn't exist at that Generation, Blissey still only rewards you 2 HP instead of the current 3 HP EVs to the Pokemon who participated in battling with said Blissey. Please fix this, or better yet, replace Blissey with other Pokemon who gives you 3 HP reward. It's tedious to train just for HP. Thanks. :)

LOKLOK

LOk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Finished the GAME!
    45 Hours...
    Another Update Will Be Mega Evolution?
    PS:Add Legendary X Y &Z

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    umm i dont know if you know but cant seem to find dratini or gible in the wild im in the routes ive been looking for a day now and i cant seem to find either can you tell me if you are 100% sure you put them in the wild on route 114 and i think 113 please and thank you trying to catch em all

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Does this work for My Boy! GBA emulator from the Google Play store? I want to play this on my phone but when I downloaded it, My Boy says the folder has no GBA game file in there.

EDIT: I searched through the thread seeing instructions on how to get the file to play on a phone. I've tried them, and it doesn't work. After patching it with the UPS patcher, I can't move the emeral rom onto my phone, it says device disconnected (it's not) and when I put the rom into a folder then move it onto my phone, My Boy says it's an unrecognized GBA file. Does anyone know how to get it to work? Shame if not because the game looks amazing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back