• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"PokéPark Wii - Pikachu's Big Adventure" - headed for hell, Pikachu?

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    This game looks cool. o_o I like how it doesn't seem "Canyousavetheworldnaoplz?" kinda thing we're used to.
    Charizard flying looks epic. I like how it's not overloaded with Gen 4 pokemon.
    And why do y'all hate Pikachu? D=

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    @Niprop

What do you mean by actual cry? As opposed to what?

I think he means the voice that it should be in anime but because they haven't appeared in anime, so they don't have real voice just game cry (which is completely different thing).

And I have to say it one more time. This thing is going to rock! I have wished for real kind of pokémon platformer and here it is (it's just different kind). Places look like real.
    I wanna know how many different pokémon is in game, I think there's not every of them.
    I buy this as soon as it comes out in Finland :D

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Yeah, it is 1 player game, but I don't care as there's Rumble and PBR for multiplayer. And Pokémon Snap is good game, I have it on my Wii (Fourth game I bought from Shop channel) so why couldn't this be too? :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The name alone is cringe-worthy. Add to that the fact that I don't play any Pokemon game that doesn't involve trainers (to me, Pokemon without trainers feels like a car without a transmission) and my well-documented hatred of a certain deformed yellow rodent, and I think it's a given I'll be passing up on this.

But I'm sure it'll be a hit with a certain segment of the fan-base, and will probably rake in more dollars for Nintendo. And in the end, isn't that what's important?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    When I first heard of this game, I thought it would be a sequel to Pokemon Channel (although I wouldn't mind that). I'm looking forward to getting this game.

The Red Chain

There's only one thing I'm looking forward to in this game :
    The battle system isn't turn based. -hallelujah chorus in the background-

You actually have freedom to move around however you want in the battle stages.
    You're finally able to dodge without relying on chance, jump in the air, initiate attacks in mid-jump..
    Man, if they use this battle system instead of turn based in the next generation I can see the Pokemon franchise gaining some of it's lost popularity back.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. (b'-')b

Back