• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Sketches (and non-pkmn too!)

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    That's what there was in the back of the FR Trainer drawing *placed only decent Kimori pics*

*For some weird unknown reason i drew 3 tails on kimori, maybe i wanted to give the movement feeling to the pic.. can't remember.

I'll search some old sketches as u are showing interest in them XD

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    More randomness from my OLDIES pics! I'm happy I got the scanner so i can show u some :P

Yu-gi-oh fans will like this sketch I drew 2 years ago

Pok?mon pics drawn 2yrs ago too:

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I don't mean to be rude, but do you still plan on doing the Battle Fronteir Leaders?

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    I don't mean to be rude, but do you still plan on doing the Battle Fronteir Leaders?

Don't worry, it's ok. U are not being rude. Yeah I plan to do them. In case you didn't notice, all of those are OLD pics.. I just wanted to keep the thread alive while i get them done :P

But as I said before (and if i didn't i'll say now) University takes up lots of time. I'm doing computer engineering, so when i get home i don't feel like sitting in front of the computer, but on the TV or listen music (that's when i don't have to study, of course ^^;;)

I'll try to get a pair of them this week...or at least one !

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Arena Captain Kogomi! This is the first of the Battle Frontier "Brain Trusts" (or leaders if you prefer) I've drawn. She is the Battle Arena Brain Trust

Who will be drawn next...who knows XD! (should i know?.. hmmm)

I might edit the image and add the Pok?mon she uses on another pic.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ooo That one is very Cool , Great Job on it ~ I like the shading ^_^ Ya always do Great pics :)

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Yeah, she's good a weird hair style, blame Ken Sugimori for drawing her that hair XD

Hmm long time since I have drawn a male trainer at PC.. maybe the next frontier Brain Trust we'll be a male *hint hint* =P

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    I made up my mind while i was drawing a Brain Trust/Frontier Leader and ended up with....

WATARU-SAMA!

(don't consider this double post, as i'm taking about different stuff and wrote it at different times! ^^; )

Back