• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Sketches (and non-pkmn too!)

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Some more old CLASS MADE sketches. These are more recent. Images are placed in the order i drew them

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Tsk tsk.. don't link to that site on my topic, lol! I know who Azami is. I've got those images too as I've got a site and did some research too on the Battle frontier.

BTW, this might be interesting for everyone:

There you can see that my drawings and the original ones drawn by Ken Sugimori look quite alike.. Wee!

I might buy that book at Yesasia.com as I did with the Japnese FRLG Pok?mon Zukan book ^^;;

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    Hey Nil nice job i like abunch your pics and you know i do ,they are all amazing .again good work , but btw what happnened with the shades on lance and the other ones , just seing page 4 gonna check the whole topic.

Back