• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    ugh, can't believe i missed the 1st uhc );

on a more positive note though
    Spoiler:

Doge is alive :0

It's a miracle!

Yukari

Oh guys, you don't know what you missed out on with PC's first UCH. It all started when ██████████████████ but then ████████████ And lets not forget when █████████ █████████ unfortunately ██████████████████ and ████████████ but when ████████████████████████ so then ██████████████████ but █████████ so ██████████████████ but that's when ██████████████████ and ████████████ so in the end ████████████████████████

It was pretty crazy. I was most surprised when ██████████████████

Really though, I had a great time.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    hi everyone
    another big announcement

there's a villager in the mall that will trade one skull for one piece of wheat. it's in the same spot as the villager that was used for the border expansion. after you trade with it 500 times, the trade will be cancelled. when that happens i will plant ten jungle saplings and sell more saplings at the mall :P

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Greetings everyone. I didn't realize we had a Minecraft server. I've been looking around to see if any of the communities I frequented had one.

Might I join? I read the guidelines, but are there any recommendations you might have beforehand?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Greetings everyone. I didn't realize we had a Minecraft server. I've been looking around to see if any of the communities I frequented had one.

Might I join? I read the guidelines, but are there any recommendations you might have beforehand?

Only thing we need to let you join is your in-game name so you can be added to the whitelist. Also what color do you want your name to be in the game?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My in-game name (I think) is HKim.

I suppose yellow if possible.

Do I get an assigned area to build?
    Nope! Just find a spot and get crackin'. Try not to run too close to other people's stuff and if you hit underground areas built by someone else just seal it up and try a new direction. If ya gonna build something massive the general rules are 1) don't do it too close to central areas, 2) ask close neighbors before building (usually through this thread) and 3) if it's gonna make lag, go far away from everything lol. otherwise we p chill if ya dont fuck with stuff haha

Yukari

I'd like to point out that Minecraft in general can be really CPU intensive, especially at high render distances. (For whatever reason it laggs on my computer at any render distance higher then "8." )

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Fair enough.

Anyway, I'm more sure now that my game name is Tristamen. Can someone add me to the list?

EDIT - Okay I'm in. Thank you.

I did run into a rather strange, blue, striped, transparent wall. Is this normal?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back