• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • -"very soon"
    -will be released when hf3 is confirmed

btw doge, someone might have cleared entities, would explain why maps are also gone

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • As many of you have probably noticed by now, El Héroe Oscuro has retired from his position on PC and has moved on to other things in life. Along with his absence comes a conclusion to his server.

However, Klippy and I have decided to start up our own server in place of this one. Not a lot will be said for now, but we can guarantee that it will be unlike anything that you all have seen.

If you have any questions about what's going to happen, feel free to use this thread to ask them. But be aware that we aren't going to reveal too much in terms of gameplay and features just yet.

Salzorrah

Years
  • i can only assume a possible pre-built town center, places for future events, zoned areas and districts, and maybe even in amplified world....

Tbh, I'm pretty stoked :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Soo uh, does anyone know what happened to my armor stands ~_~

Mage killed them all
    Mage accidentally killed everything one day
    He will reimburse you :)

Also the seed/download thing is a cool idea, I'd love a copy of our town before it gets scrapped.

Years
  • Oh man:/ good thing my little brother kept hogging my computer to play Minecraft. I am gonna miss my little wooden shaft (wink). Oh well I need a fresh start anyway after missing so much.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Guys! Here's your first teaser of the new server. ;)

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Salzorrah

Years
  • i assume the world is customized? I know amplified couldn't replicate that kind of mountain, unless you got real lucky there... Wondering if you guys tampered with the ore spawn rate haha, hoping for more diamonds winkwink

and sadly, i cant bring my copy of wx2 vol 1 to the new land :(

edit: TOTALLY hoping for mesas and jungles in the new land, would want them red sandstone and clay :3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • As many of you have probably noticed by now, El Héroe Oscuro has retired from his position on PC and has moved on to other things in life. Along with his absence comes a conclusion to his server.

However, Klippy and I have decided to start up our own server in place of this one. Not a lot will be said for now, but we can guarantee that it will be unlike anything that you all have seen.
    What will there be that our server won't offer?

I see you're on the amplified bandwagon, is there anything else?

Also, another very important question: what will the hosting setup be for this? If you're going with beastnode (which I imagine you will) what resources will you have?

I don't think Beastnode is a wise choice when we have a hand-managed server for PC running on dedicated hardware. Why do you wish to make your own instead of shifting focus to the Bukkit server?

Salzorrah

Years
  • Let me throw back that question to you...

Why did you make the Bukkit server, instead of shifting the focus to the original and the official server?

Look, before you answer, it is kinda upsetting that you treat the Bukkit server like it has been here since the beginning, and treating this server as just some lame copycat. I won't be pressing this issue much further, but I feel this needs to get across.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Let me throw back that question to you...

Why did you make the Bukkit server, instead of shifting the focus to the original and the official server?

Look, before you answer, it is kinda upsetting that you treat the Bukkit server like it has been here since the beginning, and treating this server as just some lame copycat. I won't be pressing this issue much further, but I feel this needs to get across.
    I don't appreciate how you marginalize our server as "some lame copycat," but to answer your question about shifting focus, I'm not the VG moderators and don't have that capability.

I'm having a really hard time understanding where your hangup is. What matters is the servers, not who runs them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back