• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Wait, wouldn't Sandwich be removed anyway for missing two votes/day phases? (I mean he did post a vote N1 to unban Charlie Brown, but the rule about missing the day phases would still apply I would think)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • well since we seem keen on killing inactive bitches

Ban Jupiter

wat u get 4 levin' all da maf gaimz n not playin' ESO with me u betch (but mostly DNM u betch)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    For those saying we shouldn't kill an inactive - Klippy has mentioned (I'm pretty sure?) that he'll give a role to someone else if they're removed for inactivity. So whilst The Sandwich may well be removed, Lynching them ensures the removal of their role as well.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • [BAN] THE Sandwich

Well if THE Sandwich turns out to be "Eros" then at least we got a member of Todoroki's army with the role-blocking ability down. Although, at this point there's like 3 different factions so in all honesty you can just go ban anyone and there'll be a 1/3 chance of getting someone of the opposite faction. Ok, maybe 1/2 considering the fact that Lerroux's army is still rather small.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • [BAN] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

I wanna hear your info before jumping on the wagon :)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    [BAN] THE Sandwich

i got nothing to say, just following ya'll.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • For those saying we shouldn't kill an inactive - Klippy has mentioned (I'm pretty sure?) that he'll give a role to someone else if they're removed for inactivity. So whilst The Sandwich may well be removed, Lynching them ensures the removal of their role as well.
    Ok, that's a fair point then I suppose

[ban] The Sandwich

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • [BAN] The Sandwich

Ah bandwagon. I can't say that I can decide on a better target myself; why are you trusting someone else gunner?

coz a) i trust weiss' judgement

and b) i would like to ban a person rather than killing off an inactive and joining the bandwagon :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    gunner i assure you that i am definitely not mafia. whether you choose to believe otherwise is idiosyncrasy

weiss doesn't even have any proof of me being mafia???

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • THIS PHASE IS OVER!

If you've yet to send me your ban appeal (Lycanthropy), you must do so immediately or be banned automatically. If you've yet to vote, hope that you've voted on Day One, otherwise you're banned automatically too! ;)

Back