• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
ON THE ROAD TO THE TREEHOUSE - N.2

Eros was laying next to the banned body of Sonata. Todoroki had slammed the hammer down on him and he turned to Eros next.

"Please, sir! Please don't. I-I don-"

"u dont hav to be mad at me." He smashed the hammer into Eros, who was banned instantly.

Todoroki snapped his fingers and the bodies were dragged away.​

gimmepie stood in front of two men, bound and gagged.

"Damn shame you boys tried to betray us. Could've been real assets to our cause and now...look at you pathetic fools."

The two men couldn't speak, but when the ominous banning fire pit was opened, they screamed.

Candy kicked gio7sm into the flames, while Charlie Brown kicked Bidoof FTW in.

"Damn shame."​

Bardothren watched as soldiers marched past him. He was sitting at a table in the Round Table district, eyeing Todoroki's Army soldiers marching past to set up their defensive positions. Then he spotted him. Orpheus looked like an appealing target. He'd wait until night to strike.​

Jupiter was banned! He was gio7sm.

BlueDogXL was banned! He was Bidoof FTW.

THE Sandwich was banned! He was Eros.

Lycanthropy was banned! He was Sonata.

BAN APPEALS

Christos
The Night One post confirms I'm not a dangerous role, and I can be useful against Lerroux and his minions. Unban me please, my cookies are better than Charlie Brown's.​

If you want to let Christos back in, vote [UNBAN] Christos.
If you want him to stay banned, vote [KEEP BANNED] Christos.

To return to the game, people must vote to UNBAN.​

PLAYERS

Klippy as the Narrator
Nakuzami as ?
gimmepie as ?
JohnnyMustang as ?
Bidoof FTW as ?
Seth Rollins as ?
Deceptio as ?
Alli as ?
Ullion as ?
Bacteriophage as ?
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
Nimsy as ?
Bardothren as ?
Mana as ?
Arx as ?
Absol used bite! as ?
Shak as ?
gio7sm as ?
eros as ?
Jupiter as gio7sm
Fantome as ?
apocalypseArisen as ?
Lost Heart as ?
Sonata as ?
Universe as ?
Christos as ?​
Ash as ?
Melody as ?
arachnidsGrip as Orpheus
Candy as ?
Twiggy as ?
Detox as ?
Superjolt as ?
Netto Azure as ?
Hermione Granger as ?
Misdreavus as ?
THE Sandwich as Eros
Charlie Brown as ?
Lycanthropy as Sonata
Ninja Aiden as ?
BlueDogXL as Bidoof FTW
Fun Size as ?​

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Oh hey look someone got me banned :c

[Unban] Christos Don't want to keep my buddy under the hammer.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
kiyo do you like not fear being killed because you seem to have a somewhat useful role

anyways [UNBAN] Christos I guess

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
LMFAO Bardothren, wasting that night action so funny xD

[unban] Christos

If what you say is true, help us ban Lerroux. He's our top priority. Not anyone else...

EDIT: but then again fuck you Bardothren. no really, fuck you.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
[unban] Christos is it just me, or are we not making much progress because we're just undoing all our lynches? XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
See, this is why you guys should listen to me.

Also, [UNBAN] Christos, because he's Character Cosmic.​

How can you be sure? Cosmic wasn't mentioned in the post Christos was banned in, he was only mentioned as one of the prisoners in the following phase's post. I know that Eros was also mentioned there (with Sonata who was banned that night) but The Sandwich wasn't on our radar that night and WASNT imprisoned, so Cosmic could be another inactive or anyone.

[unban] Christos. I don't think he's Cosmic but he's likely a safe bet.

Etherion

:-) Haha, Jupiter was me. Ironic, the White Mage is playing as the Black Mage. :-X
[Unban] Christos

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
[UNBAN] Christos

I think he's a safe guy for now. Hopefully. :T

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Gunner my vote for Zeffy was random...... =-=

[unban] Christos

Looks like Kiyo is a person to pay attention to

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
[UNBAN] Christos

Is it theoretically possible for the appeal to contain...things that shouldn't be there? :)

Either way, yeah, unbanning.

Lately I've been working, so I might be missing some day phase votes... Sometimes I guess I have to think too much about it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
How can you be sure? Cosmic wasn't mentioned in the post Christos was banned in, he was only mentioned as one of the prisoners in the following phase's post. I know that Eros was also mentioned there (with Sonata who was banned that night) but The Sandwich wasn't on our radar that night and WASNT imprisoned, so Cosmic could be another inactive or anyone.

[unban] Christos. I don't think he's Cosmic but he's likely a safe bet.

Hm, I think you may be right ... It looks like Character Cosmic was only mentioned when Lycanthropy was banned, and he ended up being Sonata. I think that was a misread on my part, but I'll look things over later.​

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I'm feeling like it would be safe to bring Christos back into things.
[unban] Christos

But seriously guys what about Kwesi we've only got two days before he takes over a team.

Back