• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
  • Consider it fixed then. I'm also forming something of an idea as to Fantome's identity but I can't say for sure.

Here's the updated list for convenience.

gimmepie =
    Bidoof FTW = Absol used Bite!
    Seth Rollins = Deceptio
    Ullion =
    Kiyoshi = Foxrally
    Bard = Kiyoshi
    Nimsy = Jupiter
    Arx =
    Eros = Seth Rollins
    Fantome =
    Ash =
    Candy = Kwesi
    Twiggy = honey
    Netto = babagareeb

The list of known roles we have yet to identify are

gimmepie
    Netto Azure
    Shak
    Bardothren

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Lol okay just to help you all

I'm Deceptio.

lol tbh it was kinda easy to figure it out with Naku's hints

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • God, now I want to know who the heck "Fantome" is 'cause my analysis from yesterday is dead wrong 'cause apparently Klippy just placed "Fantome" in for narrative purposes. .-.

Years
  • Lol okay just to help you all

I'm Deceptio.

lol tbh it was kinda easy to figure it out with Naku's hints

I did think it was you for a while lol, but the Fantome stuff confused me.
    This does make sense though so I'll put it on my list until such a time as we get a cc or something.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This phase has gone on for awhile! Oops. Try to get votes in ASAP. I'll be ending the phase maybe tonight.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • THE TOP OF THE TOWER - D.8

Bardothren reached the top of the tower first. He looked like Kwesi, but his power was stronger than the former admin's had been. And now he led the charge to the final leg of this war.

The battling was reaching a head near the border, but that worked in their favor. They could hold the land they had freed and then work on a strategy for taking more, if necessary.

Bard hadn't originally planned to help the Resistance, but it was kind of fun taking charge. Maybe he'd tinker a bit more, enjoy his newfound powers, then throw away his disguises for good. It didn't much matter now.

He had helped lead to the capture of Seth Rollins and honey. He'd leave honey for the mob, but maybe...

He dragged Seth Rollins across the rooftop by his handcuffs. Seth tried to scream, but the gag in his mouth muffled everything.

Bardothren lifted him up and said, "Bye bye!" before tossing him off the roof. He plummeted thousands of feet to permanent banishment.

"I think I'll leave the mob to hurt you!" He pat honey on the head as footsteps echoed up the flight of stairs.

"Kwesi, sir! We've cleared the Tower. It's ours!" said Fantome.

Bard's disguise was working beautifully. "Excellent. Kill this one and then we'll meet to make further plans."

Fantome smiled at honey and said, "Fantome ain't no joke."​

Twiggy is banned! He may not appeal.

eros is banned! He may not appeal.

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as Christos
    gimmepie as ?
    JohnnyMustang as Hiroshi Sotomura
    Bidoof FTW as ?
    Seth Rollins as ?
    Deceptio as JaDe.X105
    Alli as Ninja Aiden
    Ullion as ?
    Bacteriophage as Todoroki
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
    Nimsy as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Mana as JohnnyMustang
    Arx as ?
    Absol used bite! as Nagi
    Shak as Lerroux
    gio7sm as no
    eros as Bardothren/Seth Rollins
    Jupiter as gio7sm
    Fantome as ?
    apocalypseArisen as Charlie Brown
    Lost Heart as Klippy
    Sonata as Candy
    Universe as Sopheria
    Christos as Ash
    Ash as ?
    Melody as arachnidsGrip
    arachnidsGrip as Orpheus
    Candy as ?
    Twiggy as honey
    Detox as babagareeb's father
    Superjolt as apocalypseArisen
    Netto Azure as ?
    Hermione Granger as Ullion
    Misdreavus as Bacteriophage
    THE Sandwich as Eros
    Charlie Brown as Mana
    Lycanthropy as Sonata
    Ninja Aiden as Nakuzami
    BlueDogXL as Bidoof FTW
    Fun Size as Cosmic

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Candy

Years
  • Just saying that right now, Todoroki's minions has a 2/3 chance to kill either gimmepie or Bard tonight.

That is all.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • NIGH THE END - N.8

Bardothren decided it was time to test Kwesi's powers out himself.

And the perfect target was...gimmepie.

He gazed deep into the face of the Resistance's last commander.

"Who are you?" he pondered to himself.

gimmepie looked to be falling asleep. But why?

"Oh. Mixing abilities seems to be an issue for me," chuckled Bardothren. It seemed gimmepie had fallen victim to the jester's machinations.

Which did not bode well for Kwesi and Fantome, who were discovered banned and hanging from the highest parapets of the tower.​

Candy is banned! They may not appeal.

Arx is gimmepie!

Fantome is banned! They may not appeal.

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as Christos
    gimmepie as ?
    JohnnyMustang as Hiroshi Sotomura
    Bidoof FTW as ?
    Seth Rollins as ?
    Deceptio as JaDe.X105
    Alli as Ninja Aiden
    Ullion as ?
    Bacteriophage as Todoroki
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
    Nimsy as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Mana as JohnnyMustang
    Arx as ?
    Absol used bite! as Nagi
    Shak as Lerroux
    gio7sm as no
    eros as Bardothren/Seth Rollins
    Jupiter as gio7sm
    Fantome as Fantome
    apocalypseArisen as Charlie Brown
    Lost Heart as Klippy
    Sonata as Candy
    Universe as Sopheria
    Christos as Ash
    Ash as ?
    Melody as arachnidsGrip
    arachnidsGrip as Orpheus
    Candy as Kwesi
    Twiggy as honey
    Detox as babagareeb's father
    Superjolt as apocalypseArisen
    Netto Azure as ?
    Hermione Granger as Ullion
    Misdreavus as Bacteriophage
    THE Sandwich as Eros
    Charlie Brown as Mana
    Lycanthropy as Sonata
    Ninja Aiden as Nakuzami
    BlueDogXL as Bidoof FTW
    Fun Size as Cosmic

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So we're running low on confirmed innocents now x.x Do we have any idea how many mafia/Todoroki scum we have left?

Candy

Years
  • Deathpost
    PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Good luck ya peeps

Years
  • Okay... now I'm a super-admin, and Fantome was Fantome? Awesome! I guess I'll start the day off with a no-brainer, brought to you by yesterday's message.

[Ban] Seth Rollins

You need to ban Eros not Seth, Seth himself has the role of Deceptio.

Also, it seems that Bard now also cancels out the abilities of any roles he finds judging by that post, which is a bit worrying since we just lost gimmepie's protection ability.

In other news though, the list of suspects has been further narrowed down.

gimmepie =
    Bidoof FTW = Absol used Bite!
    Seth Rollins = Deceptio
    Ullion =
    Kiyoshi = Foxrally
    Bard = Kiyoshi
    Nimsy = Jupiter
    Arx = gimmepie
    Eros = Seth Rollins
    Fantome = Fantome
    Ash =
    Candy = Kwesi
    Twiggy = honey
    Netto = babagareeb

That leaves only three roles unaccounted for
    Netto Azure
    Bardothren
    Shak

So, with 2/3 of the unrevealed roles being the enemy, I think it is time for a role reveal. I'm Bardothren although I was actually Seth Rollins at the beginning of the game before I got swapped by random Hiroshi antics. I targeted Candy for her Kwesi role the same night that she was revealed and I targeted Arx last night because I had suspicions he was mafia, evidently I was rather wrong about that. He was clearly being so quiet to keep his protection role safe. So sorry about that one, I didn't know that I also cancel out abilities.

Anyway with the Bard role now accounted for, the only two possible culprits to be Shak and Netto are Ash and Ullion. Although I'm not sure which is which.

Edit: I didn't realise eros got banned also, that makes this soooo much easier.

[Ban] Ash

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • well butter my pickle

[Gonna take your mama out all night, yeah, we're gonna show her what's it's all about - we'll get jacked up on some cheap banning, we'll let the good times all roll out] Ash

EDIT: did i embarrass myself again by doing something stupid

my bad vote changed​

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Well I think it's pretty obvious who mafia is at this point.

well we got ulli random voting for me and well lol I'm a confirmed innocent.

[Ban] Ash

He isn't even a confirmed inno lol

Also what's up with Bard Kiyo and Ulli all voting for me at the same time lmao

Tara and Ulli, you guys are dead 8)

Also just to prove that I'm really Deceptio Netto told mein skype chat he got silenced today D:

Last edited:
    Back