• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • I was gimmepie and I got canceled by the actual gimmepie lmao. It's alright tho, I should be dying pretty soon anyway.

[BAN] Ash

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • EPILOGUE

Shak stumbled backwards. It was the end... the Resistance had been too strong the entire time. Their forces weakened by the noobish leader Todoroki. Mistakes piled high and now...now all was lost.

He aimed his gun at his own head and shouted, "Long live the Remnants!" before firing it and banning himself.

The Resistance crowded around the body. It was nearly over. They had one final ban to accomplish and they'd have seized all the territory they could get for now.

Netto Azure was led up the stairs to the hangman's noose. He was smiling. Bardothren knew something was up immediately.

"What are you smiling for, traitor?"

"Smiling at you. All of you," he shouted to the small gathering. "What you fail to see is that this Revolution was your undoing. You've weakened the PokeCommunity!"

The crowd muttered.

"Explain yourself, now," demanded gimmepie.

"There are enemies greater than Todoroki. They have been waiting. We were strong once, but now half our lands lay in chaos and the enemy will strike soon."

Bardothren had heard enough. He pushed Netto Azure and the Remnant's body flopped down quickly, hanged and banned before anyone could even realize it.

A hissing came from the banned body. Bard poked his head down next to it and heard the ticking of a bomb.

"BOMB!"

He jumped towards gimmepie and Deceptio, using his protection powers he had stolen to keep them safe as the bomb inside Netto exploded.

Shrapnel flew everywhere, sending bits of bone, blood, and metal at babagareeb and Foxrally, who were banned immediately.

Bard stood soon after. It was utter chaos.

"All of you!" he shouted. "Quickly!"

The five Resistance fighters stood before him.

"You all must prepare. There...seems to be a threat already to us, according to the Remnants."

"How can we trust him though, sir?"

"Because..." said a loud voice from behind them.

Footsteps echoed from the darkness. The six survivors stood still and stared.

Serebii walked forth and grinned at them.

"Because I have come to claim these pathetic forums for my own."

Bard rushed forward, aiming a punch for the admin.

He was immediately smacked down by a second newcomer.

"Ah...I suppose you may remember bob."

A hard kick greeted Bard's stomach.

"And his twin, bill."

Serebii drew forth a radio and spoke into it, "Send in the ground forces. These weaklings are done for."​

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as Christos
    gimmepie as Bardothren
    JohnnyMustang as Hiroshi Sotomura
    Bidoof FTW as Absol used bite!
    Seth Rollins as Deceptio
    Deceptio as JaDe.X105
    Alli as Ninja Aiden
    Ullion as Netto Azure
    Bacteriophage as Todoroki
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as Foxrally
    Nimsy as Jupiter
    Bardothren as Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
    Mana as JohnnyMustang
    Arx as gimmepie
    Absol used bite! as Nagi
    Shak as Lerroux
    gio7sm as no
    eros as Bardothren/Seth Rollins
    Jupiter as gio7sm
    Fantome as Fantome
    apocalypseArisen as Charlie Brown
    Lost Heart as Klippy
    Sonata as Candy
    Universe as Sopheria
    Christos as Ash
    Ash as Shak
    Melody as arachnidsGrip
    arachnidsGrip as Orpheus
    Candy as Kwesi
    Twiggy as honey
    Detox as babagareeb's father
    Superjolt as apocalypseArisen
    Netto Azure as babagareeb
    Hermione Granger as Ullion
    Misdreavus as Bacteriophage
    THE Sandwich as Eros
    Charlie Brown as Mana
    Lycanthropy as Sonata
    Ninja Aiden as Nakuzami
    BlueDogXL as Bidoof FTW
    Fun Size as Cosmic

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I was ready to put in work in this game

then I got permakilled for no reason

smh

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • you know for someone whose powers are based off his n0 skills both the real bard and character bard survived this game and i dont know how much irony i can take

WOOT WOOT

also i guess i would be salty about ulli killing me literally in the last second but at least i can draw a politoed correctly so i aint even mad

Also I'm elated that Character Kiyoshi survived this whole endeavor, thank you Bard. <3

Serebii has no chance! after all we are the better forum i mean cough cough

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Candy how could you take over my faction </3

It was interesting guys. The number of bandwagons was unreal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    tbh I wasn't sure what was goingon the majority of the game I'm kinda surprised I lasted so long lmao. Probably because I didn't stick out.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • tbh I wasn't sure what was goingon the majority of the game I'm kinda surprised I lasted so long lmao. Probably because I didn't stick out.

I was pretty lost to, for the majority of the game. When Kwesi came in and our faction became the typical mafia, that's when I started to grasp things.

This was one hectic game of mafia though. x.x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    haha yeah same. though it would have helped a little I'm sure if weactually had all the members of the mafia in the chat. But we can't completely blame Klippy for that lmao.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well at the start of the game, each team consisted of 16 players. The goal being elimination of the opposing faction. There was no mafia really, but players were voting for their own sides repeatedly and that went on for a good chunk of the game. Eventually it came down to 14 Resistance to 9 Remnants, so I gave the Remnants a chat to try and win, but even then, they were pretty far gone. There were a lot of chances for victory, but I didn't see sense in delaying us another day when it was clear what would happen. :P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Our communication was really poor as soon as we got the chat available. Hell, I think we missed our nightly ban twice? I missed a few night actions as well, too. I also missed my chance to ban Candy before she revealed (so presumably gimmepie couldn't save her).

I'm excited for the next game you'll host Klippy :D

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Yay for Resistance/supporter win! This game was crazy lol, definitely had fun playing. I'd love to see the night action log for this lol

I like how my 3 targets were all opposing scum of some sort - Twiggy, eros, and my third target was (or would have been) Detox.

gimmepie was lucky that Melody did not have me fully convinced about going after him around D4 haha. It wasn't until later that I had you on my suspect list, but it was kind of too late by then because of all the public-Kwesi reveals and stuff making better targets to go after. But even then I didn't expect you to be Bardothren, haha

Also I'm surprised at how long I lived, I don't think I've been alive that long in a mafia game before lol (though part of that reason might be the large player count haha).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I can show you the night logs, I wrote them all out in my mafia notepad. :P

Excuse the absolute mess of pages though. I used one page to record N.8's actions, while it was also my vote-checking page, so I recorded where people voted, didn't vote but spoke, or weren't able to vote (silences, bans, etc.).

N.0 - N.4
    N.5 - N.7
    N.8 + Vote Counts, Cast

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was actually surprised that none of you thought of checking me during the first few nights

Also lemme shoot myself for choosing the 2 remaining non-scum out of the remaining people for my powers.

They end up being useless as well o_o

I'll post the two powers I got from that day as well. Arx and Fantome, forgive me. o7

Should've used it on Yuli omg

EDIT: Here:
    By saying the word "banned", you have activated the power trigger.

The POWER trigger allows you to grant the following powers to two players for two phases. After the two phases, they will be permanently banned. This is a non-negotiable action and you must select two players. If not, you will be banned along with two players aligned to your side.

The powers are...

1) the power of sacrifice. You can give this power to one person. If that person is targeted within the next two phases, they can substitute any other player to be banned in their stead.

2) the power of choice. When given to this player, they may select their alliance freely. Todoroki's Remnants or the Resistance. If they choose the enemy, they will also take a second player with them.

I could've used it on Yuli and I could've survived o_o

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Neither of them used the powers anyway, so it didn't change much. :P And then I killed Fantome anyway! :D

Back