• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thank you people, I'm going to report him now. Other hackers get to have 1 thread for each of their hack, and he restrict me into having 1 thread for all my hacks, otherwise I'm not allowed to talk about my other hacks. Btw, when I was arguing with him, he was constantly threatening me about giving me a warning and stuff until I told him to simply just ban me. Seriously, I'm not a person who just stand by and let others push me around.

In addition, if you look in the few posts I posted before in Pokemon ADventrue Red chapter thread, he gave me warning for posting updates on my own hack. What the hell...?

In addition, when I was posting about me quitting, he felt the need (out of spite) to edit my post.

-F6SKLg3m6gcgWKPoSVX0o2hBjwpMqXJleJDbBu-swc=w953-h632-no

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    According to Hashtag's logic. Putting an update for my game is considered as spamming. Wow...

According to Hashtag's logic. Putting an update for my game is considered as spamming. Wow...

Not to mention editing my posts to hide the truth... What is this? It feels like I'm living in China where the government censors everything I type (I'm a Chinese).

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Thank you people, I'm going to report him now. Other hackers get to have 1 thread for each of their hack, and he restrict me into having 1 thread for all my hacks, otherwise I'm not allowed to talk about my other hacks. Btw, when I was arguing with him, he was constantly threatening me about giving me a warning and stuff until I told him to simply just ban me. Seriously, I'm not a person who just stand by and let others push me around.

In addition, if you look in the few posts I posted before in Pokemon ADventrue Red chapter thread, he gave me warning for posting updates on my own hack. What the hell...?

In addition, when I was posting about me quitting, he felt the need (out of spite) to edit my post.

-F6SKLg3m6gcgWKPoSVX0o2hBjwpMqXJleJDbBu-swc=w953-h632-no

One thread for all four hacks would be just plain inconvenient,and not to mention they are,in fact,different games. Hopefully this gets resolved by someone higher up. I absolutely love your hacks,they're almost the only hacks I play anymore.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    One thread for all four hacks would be just plain inconvenient,and not to mention they are,in fact,different games. Hopefully this gets resolved by someone higher up. I absolutely love your hacks,they're almost the only hacks I play anymore.

I know. I went pass the limit for screenshots for my Red Adventure Hack where I have to delete some of my older screenshots... If I put all 4 hacks into 1 thread, there won't be enough room to post screenshots (not to mention being extremely messy and confusing).

It's also the principles. Why do I have to create 1 thread for all 4 of my hacks when other hackers can create 1 thread for 1 hack and still able to talk about their other hack in their threads. See how screwed up Hashtag's logic is?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • little announcement here guys

This issue has been taken higher and is being discussed. No need to carry on posting about it here. If we could move on now and let the people involved handle this, that'd be great. Thanks.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I have move back, but before asking why, read the FAQ. If you have any other question than pm me to avoid any conflicts.

New Main Chapters

runningman-chapter.png

U_sS4S2jrsA0HWCbe3A5iCV_eHoY9_sEHu6pBAiBkNs=w720-h320-no
    pQFzYLEbnZpp_hUYXf5G-HenhMa38_Pu_LwXtu7FbNM=w426-h69-no

Run-devil-run-Cha.pnga.png
    n1itbDIrnY3KDrbnmz6AlCM-l793UtDh5f2PKV97ceU=w426-h69-no

7qQhpLYgsI7MCqHs9uDR-vKj-kYdnZTW935kZYdkzUY=w720-h320-no
    yOL4gfqk7-TAvwCNEG3FUiBFCb2MteBWGdwZ43vTjX0=w426-h69-no

Sky-High-Chapter.png2.png

New OTHER THINGS
    - New Mega Evolutions
    Mega-Parasect.png
    qiODX6OO0xFrRABmLxGWYP0agAKWYSCw8ZfPGBa0o6s=s64-no
    G---Blastoise-Y.png

- Added map for Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter

Release Date for Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter Beta 3
    31st August 2014

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    sweet updates man. And welcome back. Really like the new textbox , and everthing else looks great. Cant wait to see how they look in game play.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'll be looking for beta testers for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter, Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm going to postpone the date to the 10th. Sorry, I'm just busy with University right now. After the 5th. I'm on a 3 weeks break, so I can fix things up quickly.

Purachina

The Greatest Trainer to Come Outta Azalea Town!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Why do you call the girl Green? READ THE MANGA PLEASE!!!!!!! Her name is Blue, and yes, it does matter. This is ridiculous!!! Other than that, sounds good, but please for the sake of keeping my sanity and further agitating my OCD fix it.

I would like to test the games plz dont hate me for my response but thats my opinion on the name matter

Last edited by a moderator:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Why do you call the girl Green? READ THE MANGA PLEASE!!!!!!! Her name is Blue, and yes, it does matter. This is ridiculous!!! Other than that, sounds good, but please for the sake of keeping my sanity and further agitating my OCD fix it.

Have you read the Manga Series? If this were Japan, I'd agree with you. But Blue's English name is Green. And for Green, his English name is Blue. Please read the first thread because Aethstode explained this already.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Why do you call the girl Green? READ THE MANGA PLEASE!!!!!!! Her name is Blue, and yes, it does matter. This is ridiculous!!! Other than that, sounds good, but please for the sake of keeping my sanity and further agitating my OCD fix it.

I would like to test the games plz dont hate me for my response but thats my opinion on the name matter

I have stated many times before, and it's even in the first page why the girl character is named Green and not Blue. It's ridiculous that you can't read!! It's even more ridiculous that YOU are patronizing me. Telling me to read the manga? Get your facts straight, and maybe stop living under a rock before you command me to do anything, or saying what I did is ridiculous?

I need a tester who can be observant of bugs, etc. If you can't even observe the statement in the main thread saying why Green is named Green, then I doubt you'll be able to notice any bugs.

Take your OCD somewhere else, or go see a therapist and fix it before I lose MY sanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back