• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm playing Beta 3 and when I go to vermillion city and get confronted by one of the team rocket members with the cleafeary the game freezes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Patched it to a clean fire red ROM then try to play it it let's me put my name down and the rivel name but then it goes black and I can't play

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Woo I'm back on PC after a long time and happy to see the progress in your hacks, keep up the good work :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    dude... did anyone make a remark about how unreadable Silver's dialouge is? I can't read a word without making my eyes to commit suicide, it's way too bright.

And another question- are we going to get her exact pokemon? You know, ditto, F.nidoran, so on?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Hi guys.
    I wonder if it would be possible to use the backsprite and overworld sprite of the protagonist(In fact I think has been made perfectly.) of this fantastic hack rom for my project (This project is Italian so I do not think will come here) but obviously if accepted it would like to publish your name in the credits of my project.
    Let me know Thanks.
    p.s: Excuse me if I'm wrong pronunciation of some words but being Italian I have difficulty with the language.

Years
  • you didnt stopped doing these hacks did you? cuz i really dont wnat you to stop dping them cuz they are amazing if you ask me i suggest you to just focus on one hack finish it fulyy then start another hack and can you please reply me i rreally wanna know i am a fan of your hacks

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    ı am at vermılıon and rocket grunt comes after me then when i try to ınteract wıth hım game freezes. So what to do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    How do i do the "I support hacks:" thing i wanna show that I support this game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back