• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Anyone know the current status of this game ,I don´t mean to be rude but if Digitalzone could just say anthing about the game´s status,because some of us are worried

Well I am not sure about the status,
but Digitalzone could be found on twitter if you wanna check on them.
Last I have seen they are working on some other game.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
no idea, supposedly digital's last known activity on the site was but a few days ago (the 29th of august to be precise iirc) so maybe there's hope..............?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
toughest game i ever played if i remember right you have to beat fully evolved pokemon for the first gym but that is what makes it fun i love to challenge myself with strategies cause most of the original pokemon games got way to boring cause you end up over leveling before the fist gym i always get up to level 20 regardless and i want to see this game completed

Last edited:
Years
the creator is still working on his indie game ironically named roots of cinder i think so until thats done i wouldnt expect much

Years
digitalzeon(his new name you can find him on twitter) has been working on indie games for the last few years although i wish he said something about that here

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Guy's been MIA for over a year, but I still don't expect a game with this much effort to have been cancelled.

Days
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Is the game not finished or something? I remember playing this game years ago but lost my account. I hope the game hasn't been canceled and the creators of this game are doing well.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
just finished the current game yesterday, loved it, just sad it was over after erika, i looked forward to evolving my beldum, on that note id love it if there was a list of links/official track names so i can find them online (if they are) because theres a few songs in the BGM file that im addicted to right now (and easy street won't leave my head, dammit dorian!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Spoiler:
I have found two of the missing books, but I don't know where to find the last one. I found one in the lab and one in a classroom. Where can I find the third one? Never mind, I just found it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but when I use the rainbow crystal on Togepi (as a starter) nothing seems to be happening. It seems to look the same as before the rainbow crystal was used.

Back