• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon EarthNature

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Pokemon EarthNature
    Old Onyx/Beyrl..new name and new Adventure

Pokemon EarthNature Scrapbox thread

Welcome to the Pokemon EarthNature Scrapbox Thread. This is my new hack(project). I Hope you'll like it because i put much effort into it. The progress won't be fast to July 24. Because of School.

This hack is already being made with awesomly base Pokemon Fire Red.

Features

Shayia - Totaly New Tropical Region

Shayia is tropical region ful of tropical Pokemon and really expensive places.

Shayia is located near Sunyshore City in Sinnoh.

New Places - Totally new look for places - Tropical

The Maps will have really Tropical look. There will be many Towns/Citys beside sea.

New Adventure - Different Adventure depends on gender

Introduction for boy:
    Boy name is Kay. He live in Snoture Town. He want to become a Pokemon Trainer but he don't know much about Pokemon.
    If you'll chose Kay you'll start playing in Snoture Town.

Introduction for Girl: Girl name is Marina. She live in Oresee Town. She knows much about Pokemon and he'll help Professor Carl investigate some mysteries.
    If you chose Marina you'll start playing in Oresee Town.

The Hack is fully with new scripts, events , mysterys..what is need for good
    adventure.

New Music - Nice musical experience through game.

Martin say that he'll make some music for me. So hopefuly they will be inserted.

Apricorns, Berrys, Honny Trees - Yes they're back

Apricorns, Berrys: Things from older generation of pokemon. Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal

Honny Trees: Honny Trees are things from new released Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Devlopment Center

I don't give release dates.

Progress Meter:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Current Work: Scripting

Team:

BlackRainbow* - Mapper, Scripter, Text Editor, Tileset Editor, Palette changer...

In Need:

1 Mapper
    1 OW maker
    1 Spriter

Screenshots
    Note: In this first set of screens i'm only going to show the town where Kay starts.

Pokemon EarthNature
    Pokemon EarthNature
    Pokemon EarthNature

Pokemon EarthNature

Credits

- HackMew
    - - Teaching me some ASM things, XSE creator
    Fangking Omega - Tileset

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The hack sounds really good. I wonder how your going to do the adventure depending upon gender though. Sounds really good. And how are you going to do Honey trees? The hack sounds overall really good though. Nice work.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • The hack sounds really good. I wonder how your going to do the adventure depending upon gender though. Sounds really good. And how are you going to do Honey trees? The hack sounds overall really good though. Nice work.

Thank you. Means alot.

About adventure depending upon gender. Its done with some warp and chek gender scripts not hard at all.

About honny trees. I don't know if they'll work same as in D/P but i'll somehow do them.

Sky

Years
  • Hello
    Your Hack are look good and what you write is good to hear to and hope would come along good
    i wish you TOL

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hey BlackRainbow*!

I'd like to apply for a mapper, if that's OK.
    Btw, I think this thread is moving to the Hacks Showcase

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Great hack you've got there Blackrainbow*.
    It seems neat and tidy, but the only thing bothering me is how much tropical is being used.
    It seems like the "flavour" of the month.
    It seems really solid but i'm just wondering if the people there are snobby because they live in an expensive place.
    However the addition of apricorn,berry, and honey trees are nice.
    but will you trade in an apricorn or will it have a certain effect?
    anyways i will have much more questions later.
    Until then, Best of luck BlackRainbow*!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Hey BlackRainbow*!

I'd like to apply for a mapper, if that's OK.
    Btw, I think this thread is moving to the Hacks Showcase

IceCharizard. can you pm me some of your work plz?

Great hack you've got there Blackrainbow*.
    It seems neat and tidy, but the only thing bothering me is how much tropical is being used.
    It seems like the "flavour" of the month.
    It seems really solid but i'm just wondering if the people there are snobby because they live in an expensive place.
    However the addition of apricorn,berry, and honey trees are nice.
    but will you trade in an apricorn or will it have a certain effect?
    anyways i will have much more questions later.
    Until then, Best of luck BlackRainbow*!

Well thank you alot. Um.. I just don't get the questions about Apricorns..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think I get what he means:
    Will u be able to do the same thing the apricorns used to do or will they have a diferent effect for certain circumstances?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Geeze people.. 'i wan be a sprita, im so da bestest' :/
    You haven't shown him any proof, you didn't even add detail to your post, whats up with that?

Anyways, good job [insert name here] :>.
    But I do have some problems with the lab palettes, its too gray, and it sticks out :[.
    The pink on the houses looks perfect though, but the tree shadows are stuffed a bit, the shadows should be on the inside of the trees not on the outside. Good luck.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Oh, cool it's finally up, I was looking forward to seeing this. The pallete for those houses and the lab look a little weird. Your mapping is a little disappointing, you ususally have excellent mapping... I guess its only 4 screenshots, you can't tell much from that. I'm glad you're going to stick with FR-style tiles, I'm so sick of seeing ugly and awkward looking tiles. So what is this hack going to offer thats new? Surely its not just Aprikorns and Honey Trees? Well I'm sure you've got something planned anyway. Well, from what I can see it looks like you've worked quite hard on it so thats good, good luck with this! Oh, one last thing, why do you need an extra mapper?

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • I'd love to help, plus I am great at spriting
    :3

Show me some of your work.

i want to b da spriter!!!!!!!!

any way the screens look nice

Thank you! But i'f you want to become a spriter you'll have to show me some screens.

Geeze people.. 'i wan be a sprita, im so da bestest' :/
    You haven't shown him any proof, you didn't even add detail to your post, whats up with that?

Anyways, good job [insert name here] :>.
    But I do have some problems with the lab palettes, its too gray, and it sticks out :[.
    The pink on the houses looks perfect though, but the tree shadows are stuffed a bit, the shadows should be on the inside of the trees not on the outside. Good luck.

Thank you alot CheesePeow. Yeah I know about the problems with paletts. I actualy did a new Starter town for Boy. Now i'm working on a Starter Town for Girl.

Sounds great!
    This is a nice hack!

Oh, cool it's finally up, I was looking forward to seeing this. The pallete for those houses and the lab look a little weird. Your mapping is a little disappointing, you ususally have excellent mapping... I guess its only 4 screenshots, you can't tell much from that. I'm glad you're going to stick with FR-style tiles, I'm so sick of seeing ugly and awkward looking tiles. So what is this hack going to offer thats new? Surely its not just Aprikorns and Honey Trees? Well I'm sure you've got something planned anyway. Well, from what I can see it looks like you've worked quite hard on it so thats good, good luck with this! Oh, one last thing, why do you need an extra mapper?

Thank you. Means alot. As i said i'm working on new maps. Well about news in hack..i'm going to post this stuff litle later. And why do i need another mapper, the prograss will be faster.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Finally, a good hack!
    Though I wish I could've seen more screenies. You've always had a way with presenting your hacks, xD
    I like the new palettes, but if I wasn't paying attention, I'd miss them! ;p

Well, I would say more, but why should I?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    i like the idea of starting differently for a boy and a girl but the starting town looks an awful lot like palette town

Back