• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    if you want the specific patch order for the optional patches, they go, Vanilla Wilds Plus, Add Poison Update, Legacy PSS Remove, Movesets - Gen IV Lite, Lucky egg 2.5x modifier, Togepi Egg, Add Gen VI Exp Share, Simple Evos, Emerald with NO Dark caves and Add gen 3 ability additions.

Years
  • if you want the specific patch order for the optional patches, they go, Vanilla Wilds Plus, Add Poison Update, Legacy PSS Remove, Movesets - Gen IV Lite, Lucky egg 2.5x modifier, Togepi Egg, Add Gen VI Exp Share, Simple Evos, Emerald with NO Dark caves and Add gen 3 ability additions.

The exp share for that variant is bugged, I have a working one up on discord (sorry about that) but that only causes the zero exp gain so I still think the main problem is the patching. Can you try going through the starter selection with just the main patch and see if it still wigs out

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    i fixed the starter thing after i patched it again, but the exp was still a problem, but thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    I might have found some real bugs this time, instead of weird patch errors lol. It seems like Recover gets it's recovery halved in the rain, as if it was Synthesis. Also it seems like evolutions (and maybe learning moves, unsure about that though) don't happen if you level up while catching a new pokemon, as if the pokedex entry is replacing the evolution event. Thanks for all the quick answers and checking on the forum frequently!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Just asking if this has Emerald's PRNG glitch fixed? Couldnt find it in the documentation.

Years
  • I love this rom hack, but I have found a problem, that I am not sure if is the rom hack or it is my game, for some reason I can't get night evolutions even at night. I have tried man times, but continue to fail.

The time based evolutions go off the in game clock not the system clock, which is what the day/night cycle uses. Go to Shoal Cave and use the clock I put there to set the time to 10pm and then try!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2022
    My tms and zapdos got corrupted, I didn't glitzer popping, or something like that

Years
  • I Kinda have a bug with the Moemon patch try to evolve ralts game crashes i don't know if there are more but that is want i found so far. I kinda found out the sprite is missing it is whats wrong with the patch.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I Kinda have a bug with the Moemon patch try to evolve ralts game crashes i don't know if there are more but that is want i found so far. I kinda found out the sprite is missing it is whats wrong with the patch.

Yeah sorry about that. Best fix is to transfer it to a non-moemon save and evolving it past Kirlia then transferring it back. I'll have that fixed soon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    One question: Where can I access the Optional Patch Folder to enable and disable the optional features?

Back