• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Thanks ^^ But now I don't know what to do, Deoxys is on its island ? I don't have the ticket. I think I've already found the secret places...

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    thank :D just a quick question, is it posible to get a lucky egg, and if it is, then how :D

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • thank :D just a quick question, is it posible to get a lucky egg, and if it is, then how :D
    Wild Chansey. Safari Zone. Have fun.
    Also, stay away from the Battle Factory. I think going there is what nuked my Pokedex since that was my last save point from the incident. Just a hunch.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    thanks mate, and also, do you know any good place to train dragon types before the seventh gym :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hi guys, been playing these last few days non stop. Great game!

Quick question, I´m trying to find a dusk stone for my Gliscar to evolve. I read in this thread that Lillycove sells the evolutionairy stones. But nobody sells them in Lillycove dep store. I´ve tried talking to everybody in the dep store. Is there another way to find this stone? Some wild pokemon might be holding it perhaps?

Also, where can i find Gible? I read that rustboro has somebody giving you dragon eggs but I couldn't find that either.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017

Quick question, I´m trying to find a dusk stone for my Gliscar to evolve. I read in this thread that Lillycove sells the evolutionairy stones. But nobody sells them in Lillycove dep store. I´ve tried talking to everybody in the dep store. Is there another way to find this stone? Some wild pokemon might be holding it perhaps?

Also, where can i find Gible? I read that rustboro has somebody giving you dragon eggs but I couldn't find that either.

Thanks in advance!

You are probably playing an old version of the game. Make sure you download and Patch the one in the OP.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016

Thanks in advance!

u can buy gible inside Meteor falls :D there is a guy who sells all dragon types for 20000 each, and they are in eggs :D

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    my team before sevent gym :D
    Salamence level 65
    Garchomp level 65
    Haxorus level 65
    Dragonite level 65
    Hydreigon level 66
    Flygon level 65 :D just had to try it ;P

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    So do i patch pokemon emerald rom or firered omega rom?

If i understand correctly I need the original rom and the patch provided on the OP. So which rom is the original?

Thanks for answering so quickly!

@megariker
    cool team, looks aggro

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    So do i patch pokemon emerald rom or firered omega rom?

If i understand correctly I need the original rom and the patch provided on the OP. So which rom is the original?

Thanks for answering so quickly!

@megariker
    cool team, looks aggro

pokemon emerald :D
    and thank, it took a long time to train ;) but they are owning throug everything ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    thanks for all the help guys, im finally playing the newest version. too bad i have to start over, had over 50+ hours into the game already haha.

best hack so far for me :)

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Also, stay away from the Battle Factory. I think going there is what nuked my Pokedex since that was my last save point from the incident. Just a hunch.
    It's official. I went and caught more Pokemon then returned to the Battle Factory. Played, stopped, saved, then the Pokedex was at 0 again.

So yeah, that's a heads up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Can anyone send me a link of an already patched newest version of the hack? I'm using it on GBA4ios? The link on first page won't start to download.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    with battle factory you mean battle frontier right?

hey megariker my team is

tyranitar
    gliscor
    gengar
    gardevoir
    azumarril
    mawile

also where did you guys buy those leftovers/choice bands etc

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    with battle factory you mean battle frontier right?

hey megariker my team is

tyranitar
    gliscor
    gengar
    gardevoir
    azumarril
    mawile

also where did you guys buy those leftovers/choice bands etc

cool tea, :D i also had a tyranitar :D but very nice team :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2020
    Aloah!
    I had a blast playing this Hack the last 2 weeks, especially since i thought i would be done with pokemon.
    It is by far the best hack i have ever played (inlcuding stuff like the brown edition) but i have a few remarks to make/ things to suggest.

First off, i encountered this glitch one time when battling with Jynx and using Dazzle Gleam, that turned my screen greenish and froze.

Second, the Cave of Memories feels rather cheap in its layout, but it is very great utility wise and i was shocked and pleased at the sight of pokemon i found there.

Third, concerning the Battle Factory, i read that it messes up the Pokedex but i went in there any way since i love it. However, it not only nukes the Pokedex progress but makes it inaccessible (at least for me). And i encountered the glitch where the opposing pokemon would not act at all and skip rounds (I have mostly seen this occur with Lapras, and i suspect it is somehow related to the OHKO-Rest-Set that is run by Whiscash also).

Fourth, some Movesets do not feel that updated (for example Gligar) and others were incredibly OP imo, it would be really nice to know which Pokemon learns what Attack, although after training some Pokemons, some patters are more clear to me, which Moves are learned at late level and which can be relearned. Anyway a Document that inlcudes this Information (and some about Evolutions) would be greatly appreciated.

Fifth and this is something that RSE has always been lacking, is some functional Element to the Secret Bases. I found the Decoration options are really fast exhausted and there is little reason to have a Base (especially in singleplayer). So i always wished to have some healing option, and i was excited when i thought about the possibility that you had changed the 'round cushion' to a healing object (but you merely used its sprite). I suggest to have at least the 'Lanette's PC' and 'YourName's PC' functions tied to the Secret base Laptop.

Last but not necessarily least, i think that many Encounter Areas are not too well designed, some Pokemon just are too rare, others are way to common (yes i mean you Drowzee!) and would like to have many to be shuffled around, just to fit my sense of consistency in theme and Ev gain, but it is not too dramatic.

So yeah, these were my cents, i hope sincerely that this great Project of yours gets updated further and receives the attention that i think it deserves.
    My deep Appreciation and Recognition of this Accomplishment of yours!

Aloah!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hi guys!

I must say I love this game though I'm playing an old version (on a cellphone that's why).

I've a problem with Squirtle. To complete Pokédex it is one and only (ok, plus his evolutionary family) I'm missing. Does anyone know where the turtle is (or where it was in case of a changed location in the latest version) to catch because I've (probably) talked to everybody-in-game and searched for him everywhere without luck.

Sorry for my English - it's not native language of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back