• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Does anyone know what Pokemon #450 is?

Also I think I've caught every Legendary except for Mewtwo at this point, but just to check:

Legendary Birds
    Legendary Dogs
    Ho-ho/Lugia
    Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
    The Regis
    Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
    The Latis
    Deoxys

Am I missing anyone? I'm assuming #450 is another Legendary.

You are only missing Genesect, which is found where you usually find Beldum, so it's cheap and easy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Does anyone know what Pokemon #450 is?

Also I think I've caught every Legendary except for Mewtwo at this point, but just to check:

Legendary Birds
    Legendary Dogs
    Ho-ho/Lugia
    Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
    The Regis
    Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
    The Latis
    Deoxys

Am I missing anyone? I'm assuming #450 is another Legendary.
    Where did you catch them? The legendary birds for instance.
    There should be a list of the new pokémon locations or is there one?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Where did you catch them? The legendary birds for instance.
    There should be a list of the new pokémon locations or is there one?

The gen 3 legendaries I think are in their normal locations.
    Gens i & ii are in the cave of memories which is where the altering cave used to be

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2019
    Is it possible that the code for getting shedinja doesn't work anymore?
    Evolved nincada with a free space and pokeball and didn't get one.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2019
    I got both gen3 fossils in the ditto cave, then went to the mirage tower, got 1, and there was only 1 in the ditto cave again... where is the last one?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2019
    Think I found a bug.

So I was searching for a ditto in the ditto cave (where you get the other fossil in regular emerald) before going to the mirage tower. So i found 1 fossil there, from the gen 3 fossils. Then I went to the mirage tower and found 3 fossils there (gen 1), but the tower crumbled after taking 2, then I went to the ditto cave again and there was again only 1 fossil (I think gen 1).

Now, playing again from the last save, I went to the mirage tower first, there were 5 fossils, took 2, the tower crumbled and there were 3 fossils in the ditto cave.

So the 2nd way is correct and you get all 5, and in the 1st way you get only 4.

Forgot to say that this is by far the best emerald hack I ever played! Respect!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • hello sir good day. can give the link for the old version im interested in this hack.. and seems i need upgrade i dont have the old version.. thnx

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    Can anyone tell me where can i find riolu? ive been searching for the whole region ady --" and cant find any.. ady found larvesta but not riolu

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok, can the OP please re-up/mirror/suggest an alternative place to download as I cannot confirm whether those I find on other sites are latest versions.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Wow, remember why this was so exciting now. Just reached Mauville and know I'm going to struggle from here on in, I cheated last time but playing on gpsphone so can't be bothered. Facing Wattson with 31 Jynx, 31 Ariados, 30 Luxray and 29 Granbull won't be fun :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    great rom hack! difficulty starts to scale really hard around fortree city and beyond though. Also I was wondering is it possible for umbreon to get payback, given that it doesnt have a tm?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I can't update to the new version, and I can't find a clean emerald rom

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Why cut healing in battle? It defeats the idea to be able to sustain higher level pokemon opponents during battle. Is there a way to work around that? Only asking... Thanks for the great hack by the way! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    @mamamama: I seem to have run into a glitch, where the majority of the info in my pokedex was deleted after I defeated the Elite Four (at least that was when I noticed it). For instance, it says that I've run into Charizard, but not any of its pre-evolutions - even though I have a Charmeleon in my box I evolved from a Charmander. It says that I only own 13 pokemon, which is crazy. It's pretty annoying, because I can't see where I can find the different pokemon I haven't caught yet.

I don't think it's really meaningful to upload a screenshot, seeing as the pokedex looks completely normal except for the numbers and the pokemon it says I've encountered.

---------

@everyone: For the same reason, I have no idea where to catch a Beldum - can anyone help me out there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back