• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Multiverse (Completed)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
A couple of evolution questions. I have a Doublade that I want to evolve to Aegislash but need a dusk stone. I also have an Electabuzz that I'd like to evolve to Electivire but don't know where the Electirizer is.

Do you have a resource for finding this information? I am on v1.6

Edit: Found out Electabuzz evolves at level 60.
dusk stone is not in the game so Doublade won't evolve.

Days
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm up to the seafoam islands area after the 5th gym. Very fun so far.

Some Bugs:
Checking G-Moltres' summary crashes the game which is a big shame since I wanted to use him for my team.

Some static encounters don't disappear after they are caught.

Other notes:
Seems as though the levels of boss battles and trainers are still too low. My party of 5 pokemon is almost level 45 when the boss' ace pokemon is around level 37. I haven't even grinded levels and am running into this. I've been skipping as many trainers as I can on the way to seafoam islands so the battles against the magma grunts are more of a challenge. Hopefully the difficulty can be raised in future patches.

Great game overall, thanks.
Where did you get surf?? I can't find it anywhere

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
A few bugs, when trying to catch Pokemon in the tall grass by the guards before Victory Road, I'll get a black screen. Luckily I just saved and loaded the states around it. After I rebooted my emulator it was fine the rest of the way. Also, when an opponent's Pokemon mega-evolves in battle, sometimes the sprite won't change until after I've defeated it. For example, if I'm facing a Kangaskhan, the mega form sprite shows up in place of the second Pokemon in battle

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
A few bugs, when trying to catch Pokemon in the tall grass by the guards before Victory Road, I'll get a black screen. Luckily I just saved and loaded the states around it. After I rebooted my emulator it was fine the rest of the way. Also, when an opponent's Pokemon mega-evolves in battle, sometimes the sprite won't change until after I've defeated it. For example, if I'm facing a Kangaskhan, the mega form sprite shows up in place of the second Pokemon in battle
Yeah, there is a bug in Victory Road tall grasses, and mega evolution bug has already been reported in the known bugs.

Back