• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Okay, you probably got more coursework than me, but your at the correct age to do it. MY SCHOOL IS RUN BY SLAVE DRIVERS! I'm only going into year 9 (9th grade for americans?) but they make ALL year 8's do GCSE ICT and as such I still have a load of coursework to do when I get back to school :(

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    Okay, you probably got more coursework than me, but your at the correct age to do it. MY SCHOOL IS RUN BY SLAVE DRIVERS! I'm only going into year 9 (9th grade for americans?) but they make ALL year 8's do GCSE ICT and as such I still have a load of coursework to do when I get back to school :(
    You poor guy, I'm going into year 11 and I done three GCSEs early this year, they just started making year nines do ICT GCSE, I luckily escaped it... :P But still, I used to do graphics and art (tooo stupid) and I got kicked out of art and moved into ICT, the ICT course I'm doing is 100% coursework, which in a way is good ('cause there's no exam) but is still a pain in the a**! I also do Spanish, since I speak portuguese (whereas the rest of my year group have to do french which I'm rubbish at). I had to do RE because I go to a catholic school (I'm rubish at it and I got a C in... I'm a bit dissapointed but still I done it early) and to top it all off... I'm doing MAths AS, which was my own stupid choice.... WHY ME!!!!!!!

EDIT: I forgot that instead of doing just one science course, they're making us cram Chemistry, Physics and Biology into two years (I have to stay after school almost every Thursday to get extra lessons so we can keep up).

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    drama, history, NVQ but we dont do it anymore, foodtech and i dono if there are anymore lol i couldnt be bovered what i chose really so i chose anything

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    Well, I know drama isn't that hard and my friend does history and she sais it's ok. I don't know about food tech, but I chose graphics and ICT, history is 20% cw i think drama is 60%, graphics is 60% and ICT is 100%. I have way too much to do, graphics is something you have to do like all year round, you can't stop or you'll fall behind or my teacher will start sayin "your slakin, your slakin!" He's a cool guy though and if I get in trouble I just gotta kiss up to him a bit and I don't have to worry bout him... :P

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    lol i obv picked the wrong GCSEs to do, graphics, art and ICT.

I'm never gonna get on the pc for the next 2 years haha.
    You poor guy...

I will pray for you...

You better be really dedicated... do you do graphics on the computer or drawn? Art is 60% coursework I think and there's a two day long exam which you stay in a classroom and draw and paint and shade... it's not as bad as it sounds, you miss two days worth of lessons :D

ICT depends on which course you're doing, I'm doing an Edexcel course which is 100% coursework and I find it pretty easy 'cause it's not knowing about the computer, it's about knowing how to use it and I know how to use it very well.

I think I would've been able to withstand art if my teacher weren't so evil. So as long as you've got a nice teacher you should do fine. Graphics is a little easier than art, I do most of it on the computer with photoshop (of course I have to draw every once in a while) so for me it's pretty easy, but there's still a lot of coursework.

Anyway, good luck... I think you're gonna need it :D

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Wow, I think we're getting a little bit off topic here...

I'm planning on not doing the Starter Garden this beta...
    With five days left, we need to get moving. I'm going to do some text editing to T's script, as well as starting the next two maps.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Wow, I think we're getting a little bit off topic here...

I'm planning on not doing the Starter Garden this beta...
    With five days left, we need to get moving. I'm going to do some text editing to T's script, as well as starting the next two maps.

Hey man, don't feel pressured or anything to release it by my birthday, T said earlier in the thread that he wouldn't feel comfortable releasing it before 2 gyms, and that's fine with me!

yeah we were of topic sorry lol

Damn straight!

can i make some regi sprites some of them well ill be honest arent that good sorry...........

Nikko is improving the Regis, but if you feel you can improve them, I'm sure he would ask you to feel free to try, but they may not neccessarily be accepted ;)

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    omg my birthday is in 4 days yey. i turn 14 soon, im probably the youngest of all of you.
    but ya dont be pressured to release it by hoppyfreds birthday, be pressured to release it by my birthday, jk, but ya keep it up

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years

how about this?????

and actually im only 13 :P

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010

how about this?????

and actually im only 13 :P

thats actually pretty good, but i think it needs a different pallet.

and it kinda look slike gravler or w.e so try differnt limbs (arms and legs) and just adjust it, but i dont make the decisions around here , nikko does, but idk, just needs some adjustmetns.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    I don't think we can find a way to utilize it...

We already have a Regiearth, I made it. I like the concept of the recolor. However, I appreciate your desire to contribute.

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    I don't think we can find a way to utilize it...

We already have a Regiearth, I made it. I like the concept of the recolor. However, I appreciate your desire to contribute.

give me somethin to do im bored.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    omg my birthday is in 4 days yey. i turn 14 soon, im probably the youngest of all of you.
    but ya dont be pressured to release it by hoppyfreds birthday, be pressured to release it by my birthday, jk, but ya keep it up

phail. I'm not even 13.

Don't worry Nikko, it can still be hoppy's belated-birthday present

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back