• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Deoxys

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
  • legendofdeoxys.png

Visit my website at munchhack.webs.com

Hack of: Fire Red

Story:
    Spoiler:

Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Tools used (so far)
    Spoiler:

BUGS RED Means Crashes Game Green Means Not Very Important
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:

Videos
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Help Needed credits will be given
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Fakedex:
    Spoiler:

Completion:
    Spoiler:

Download:
    Spoiler:

Updates:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Note: Spriting is very different from tiling. If you want to insert new tiles, you need a tiler, not a spriter. (Unless of course, if you don't know how to sprite as well)

As scripting problems, you can always another fellow scripter to help you with your scripts.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Will update soon

Note: Spriting is very different from tiling. If you want to insert new tiles, you need a tiler, not a spriter. (Unless of course, if you don't know how to sprite as well)

As scripting problems, you can always another fellow scripter to help you with your scripts.

Ok, but I need both a spriter and a tiler, and I am very good at scripting, but one of my flags just won't set, no matter what I do, it just won't set. I'll update this soon.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Nice Hack, munchhack....

I said you need changes with the OW's and trainer sprites to make it look really original!

Plus some of your maps are quite simple like the caves why put them square like? when you can have irregular shapes for them....

As of scripting good job, but what's this flag that you can't set?

Is it an In game flag like setflag 0x828?

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Thanks for the feedback

Nice Hack, munchhack....

I said you need changes with the OW's and trainer sprites to make it look really original!

Plus some of your maps are quite simple like the caves why put them square like? when you can have irregular shapes for them....

As of scripting good job, but what's this flag that you can't set?

Is it an In game flag like setflag 0x828?

Thanks, this is my first hack, and also I was going to edit the town a bit, because that was my first map, and if you look at the update on help needed, I updated how I needed help with the overworlds, and new trainers, because I want it to look original, and I also wanted my own tiles to make it really unique.

and the flag is one like 0xA, and it just wont work, it is a fisherman that gives you the old rod, but this is the only guy that doesn't work the rest of my flags and scripts work fine, he is the only one giving me trouble.

Pinta77

It looks pretty good. I dont like how the trainer sprite for the clone grunt is gary. I hope you change that once you find a spriter. Other then that, it looks pretty original as far as the map arrangment goes. I look forward to this.

About asm scripting, im going to be looking into that soon. (like maybe tomarow) so i cant make any promises, but i can let you know what i find out.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • It looks pretty good. I dont like how the trainer sprite for the clone grunt is gary. I hope you change that once you find a spriter. Other then that, it looks pretty original as far as the map arrangment goes. I look forward to this.

About asm scripting, im going to be looking into that soon. (like maybe tomarow) so i cant make any promises, but i can let you know what i find out.

Ok thx I hope you could, and that ain't Gary, that is a clone, Gary is the leader of team clone so he clones himself, and he also clones the cops, in the new update you will find out that the cops are clones, and at the end you fight yourself, because at the beginning they take a sample of your blood, this is after the Pokemon league though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • and the flag is one like 0xA, and it just wont work, it is a fisherman that gives you the old rod, but this is the only guy that doesn't work the rest of my flags and scripts work fine, he is the only one giving me trouble.
    Because 0xA is already used in game.
    Use flags over 200 or 400.

Anyways two guardians in your house? Kinda weird, don't you think? :D

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years

• Because 0xA is already used in game.
    Use flags over 200 or 400.

Anyways two guardians in your house? Kinda weird, don't you think? :D

They take a sample of your blood to make a clone of you, and i deleted all the flags that are ingame i dont use any of the scripts that are in the game

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Trainer Sprites

what exactly do you mean by spriter ?
    i am a beginner but maybe i could help?

I need new trainer sprites, and there overworlds, and also a new hero and rival, and if you can, could you please make overworlds for pokemon like ditto, marowak, beldum, metang, mettagros, bagon, shelgon, salamance, jirachi, regice, regirock, registeel, groudon, kyogre, rayquazza.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, you should look up the overworlds in the Spriters resource and insert those, unless you want to have HG/SS pokemon overworlds, it can work either way.

Will they look the same, or are they going to look weird? and is there a palette for fire red?

Back