• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    as expected, simply amazing
    I played all of you hacks so far(victory and resolute) but I think this will go even further
    just one note , I dont know if someone reported it already but steel moves are not very effective on fairies although it should be which makes them annoying
    thank you and good luck

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Dude, never give up on this hack its bloody amazing :D
    I see no flaws in the game and the difficulty makes it that more desirable to complete it. The tiles are amazing (Especially the battle scenery).
    Keep going :)

Years
  • Hello, 1158! Can you, by any chance, send me the patch? I will update the Repel System I implemented. Thanks! =)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    The beauty of this game is incredible. I wish I was good with graphical stuff. I'm serious though. Every time I like at this game I want to cry because it looks so good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I've played a ways in (nearly to the fourth gym) and i have to note while i like the plot the leveling curve is kinda messed up, it jumps about 5 or 6 levels in fault cave and i was left wondering where i was supposed to make up those levels (still haven't but i'm getting there) this wouldn't be a big deal except the codes are broken as well so i can't just use rare candies to get up to par.

Maybe I'll edit the level of the wild Pokemon there later.

KangaskanM might be good ^_^

Thanks for your suggestion. I may consider about it.

I encountered a bug/glitch whatever it is called.In Calligonum town once you enter the home where you exchange the amber for a fossil,you can't leave the house.You get stuck.

Completed beta 2 and its awesome.

Okay, I'll fix it later, thanks very much for liking it.

Is there a next beta mr wind

Please wait patiently, I may need several months for the Beta3 as there'll be two different post-game storylines(Normal line and Delta line). So I need more time for the post-game events.

Very nice Hacks ! :D I love them

Thanks.

Hey!! ������ so this is my third time playing a hack of yours (VF & Resolute) and I have to say I LOVE this one by far. The plot, the storyline options, and the amount of megas available. I'm in the process of team building (again) and I was wondering if you could tell me how to either get larvesta or evolve scyther. Thanks in advance!

Thanks very much. Larvesta evolves at Lv64, Scyther evolves when its happiness value at 220.

1158 Im SKnight 20 a new member here and out of all the hacks ive seen and played i want to play this one the most but I only want to play it When its complete where i can battle all 8 gyms and E4 and other stuff. Please reply I am realy looking foorward to your responce

I think the E4 will bw available in the next Beta3. However, this doesn't mean this hack will be finished as the post-game events are to be finished after that.

In cosmos town the northeasternmost house has the Music from petalburgh and the people inside are pretty clearly Wally's parents based on their text when you talk to them.

Edit: also the inn has is normal music and the inn keeper has his normal text streight down to mentioning team Aqua.

Edit 2: in the northeastern corner of Hyacinth path near Purslane Village there is a random 2 tile invisible wall, it doesn't prevent you from advancing but it is annoying if you go to far and get stuck on it and have to go back a couple tiles to get around it. Further allong the path near the furisderogirl there are some berries off in the trees you can see them in the indentation northwest of her position.

Edit 3: the fossil colector's building has an invisible wall on the entry/exit tiles if you leave without moving off that point you are fine, otherwise you have to start from your last save due to being trapped also the 2nd floor has a random pink stripe just above the upper wall.

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix them later.

I love how nice the graphics look on all of your games great job keeps me playing to the very end.

Thanks very much for liking this hack.

Om nom nom....those graphics are...beautiful looking good. I'll have to download this asap

Thanks for liking them.

i have checked the game with yape all the megas are in it, now my qeustion is will primal grouden, kyogre, hoopa and volcanion be in it?

They'll be in this hack later, but not yet, sorry.

as expected, simply amazing
    I played all of you hacks so far(victory and resolute) but I think this will go even further
    just one note , I dont know if someone reported it already but steel moves are not very effective on fairies although it should be which makes them annoying
    thank you and good luck

I'll fix this later, I think. By the way, thanks for liking it.

Dude, never give up on this hack its bloody amazing :D
    I see no flaws in the game and the difficulty makes it that more desirable to complete it. The tiles are amazing (Especially the battle scenery).
    Keep going :)

Thanks.

Hello, 1158! Can you, by any chance, send me the patch? I will update the Repel System I implemented. Thanks! =)

Okay, I'll send you a PM.

good one look foward to see its final release

Thanks.

The beauty of this game is incredible. I wish I was good with graphical stuff. I'm serious though. Every time I like at this game I want to cry because it looks so good.

Thanks very much.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    Its a pretty gud hack hope u finish it all if u did u culd give me the link but i only played beta 1 so i havent played beta 2

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    i loved both victory fire and resolute this will keep me busy for few days thanks and awesome hack.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Can you please please please please please please please please please please please please make a IPS file? I'm using mac and for some reason it'll only take IPS files :( it's an amazing game and I can only play it by downloading it off other websites that only have beta 1.75...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    hey percy i hope this game will be completed cuz it has the potential to be game of the year

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    Hi 1158. First I want to thank you for this Great Hack!

I've noticed a few things in your hack which can be improved:

- Old Gen Moves such as Giga Drain/Fly have an old Base Power (60/70) instead of 75 and 90. Can you update these Moves?

- Some Mega Sprites are really solid (Lucario-M/Gengar-M/Gardevoir-M), and some are really small & kinda ugly (Charizard-X+Y/Salamence-M/Abomasnow-M). I've probably missed out on a lot of Mega's, but could you look back and maybe improve on their Sprites? It's Mega Power after all!

- I'm on my way to the 7th Gym and I've noticed the Wild Pokemons level being really low compared to the Trainers in the Area. I think this problem is early in the game (around 3th Gym and further) which makes it a bit hard to train a full team outside of Trainer Battles. Can you set the Level of Wild Pokemons higher, so instead of 10-15 Levels between Wild & Trainers Pokemons maybe 5-8?

Thanks in advance. This Hack really has the potential to Shine :]

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Hey I've been playing this and the grammar is pretty bad. It doesn't bug me too much but can you have someone fix it. I would offer to do it myself but I don't have a computer

Back