• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Hey I've been playing this and the grammar is pretty bad. It doesn't bug me too much but can you have someone fix it. I would offer to do it myself but I don't have a computer

What beta are you playing? Because most of the text in the game is ... uh, almost correct.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    So is this like the second beta am i right so when u at tht place where it looks like in pokemon hg the uknown place the beta wouldnt end

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i can find scyther in the game?

Yes, you can find Scyther in Fluorescent Jungle.

Can you please please please please please please please please please please please please make a IPS file? I'm using mac and for some reason it'll only take IPS files :( it's an amazing game and I can only play it by downloading it off other websites that only have beta 1.75...

Sorry, but it's impossible for me to make ips file because the rom is expanded.

Is the project still on??

Yes.

Hi 1158. First I want to thank you for this Great Hack!

I've noticed a few things in your hack which can be improved:

- Old Gen Moves such as Giga Drain/Fly have an old Base Power (60/70) instead of 75 and 90. Can you update these Moves?

- Some Mega Sprites are really solid (Lucario-M/Gengar-M/Gardevoir-M), and some are really small & kinda ugly (Charizard-X+Y/Salamence-M/Abomasnow-M). I've probably missed out on a lot of Mega's, but could you look back and maybe improve on their Sprites? It's Mega Power after all!

- I'm on my way to the 7th Gym and I've noticed the Wild Pokemons level being really low compared to the Trainers in the Area. I think this problem is early in the game (around 3th Gym and further) which makes it a bit hard to train a full team outside of Trainer Battles. Can you set the Level of Wild Pokemons higher, so instead of 10-15 Levels between Wild & Trainers Pokemons maybe 5-8?

Thanks in advance. This Hack really has the potential to Shine :]

Thanks for your words, I may do something, I think.

where to go after defeating 6th gym and i got the hm fly now iam stuck

You can get it from Salchimia, just go left from Oleander City.

Hey I've been playing this and the grammar is pretty bad. It doesn't bug me too much but can you have someone fix it. I would offer to do it myself but I don't have a computer

Yes, that's true, so I need to do something.

1158 did u give up on finishing this hack bro?

Of course no, I'm still working on it.

can i help? i have been rom hacking since last november i got alot of ideas but my problem is script editing.

I'm not sure, but I have to say thanks.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • is there a physical/special attack move split? And if not what category does fairy type fall under?

EDIT: Is something wrong with fairy type? I used Metal Claw on a Spritzee and it was not very effective?

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Managed to beat the 3rd gym leader with Shednja lvl 20, had to try it for fun. It was a big pain, that guy with double team was the one I had most trouble with.
    956f1433fe0a57e5c3f9a72ba6cf2f85.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Cant wait! love the pokemon victory fire and pokemon resoulte so cant wait for full :D

Thanks.

is there a physical/special attack move split? And if not what category does fairy type fall under?

EDIT: Is something wrong with fairy type? I used Metal Claw on a Spritzee and it was not very effective?
    Managed to beat the 3rd gym leader with Shednja lvl 20, had to try it for fun. It was a big pain, that guy with double team was the one I had most trouble with.
    956f1433fe0a57e5c3f9a72ba6cf2f85.png

Yes, there's a physical/special attack move split. And it's true that there're something wrong with Fairy-Type, so I will fix it later. By the way, the 3rd gym is a bit tough, I know it, so I weakened the gym leader for a bit. She was tougher before.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    where do i go after i get the sixth badge and fly, when i surfed to the next town my game froze as soon as i talked to one of the important characters

Tricko

Developing Pokémon Dark Leaf
    Years
  • Speech less...

Awesome Hack...I really love this one...Pls complete the rest of them I have been playing it for days...The story is great...if the mega pokemon back sprites could be little large it would be awesome !!!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Awesome Hack...I really love this one...Pls complete the rest of them I have been playing it for days...The story is great...if the mega pokemon back sprites could be little large it would be awesome !!!

Great that you're enjoying the hacks, but telling or asking the owner to finish a hack can lead to lack of stress or lack of response to 1158. And I'm sure he'll take making the Mega Pokemon back sprites larger into consideration. :)

Anybody know where i can find a clean Emerald ROM??

Distribution of ROM files is against the forum rules and illegal. You have to find one for yourself.

Tricko

Developing Pokémon Dark Leaf
    Years
  • Great that you're enjoying the hacks, but telling or asking the owner to finish a hack can lead to lack of stress or lack of response to 1158. And I'm sure he'll take making the Mega Pokemon back sprites larger into consideration. :)

Distribution of ROM files is against the forum rules and illegal. You have to find one for yourself.
    No pressure 1158..You are the man take your own time..its your project ..;)

Back