• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    I really your hack even though your mega pokemon backsprite are kinda too small can you resize it and mega lucarios backsprite is horrible!! Change it!!! Pls..

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    where do i go after i get the sixth badge and fly, when i surfed to the next town my game froze as soon as i talked to one of the important characters

Maybe you skipped some events. I'm not sure. I don't know why did this happen.

Awesome Hack...I really love this one...Pls complete the rest of them I have been playing it for days...The story is great...if the mega pokemon back sprites could be little large it would be awesome !!!

I'll consider about it if I have time.

No pressure 1158..You are the man take your own time..its your project ..;)

Thanks for understanding.

Be patient :)
    1158 is a human, too, you know :P
    And, I'm sure, he's still working on it.
    That's true, but I didn't expect that I would have to add more events before the 8th gym. So I still need two weeks.

Ive been waiting months for this beta 3 so i could fight the elite 4 and do other events i hope this gets better soon cyz this is the best hack ive played

Yes, you'll be able to do that in Beta3. But before that, I need two weeks for finishing it and testing it.

First , i hated Victory Fire because my Ekans and Gible was too weak, but i enjoyed Resolute too much and now i tried Victory Fire again and now i think it had a great storyline.
    I'll try this hack too but i already know it will be great.
    1158 hacks are in My Top 10 :) .
    Waiting for BETA 3.

I need two weekd for the coming Beta3, I think.

The look of this game makes me want MORE! Give what I desire...

Thanks.

How do u evolve sliggoo

It evolves at Lv 65, just like X/Y/OR/AS.

can eevee evolve into slveon or is slveon a separate pokemon in the wild

You can receive them in Oleander City.

I like this hack sooo much :o I finished Beta 2 today and I was really disapointed by the words I just caught so many pokemons and I used to train them so hard lol :d So... I'm asking this: When Beta 3 is released will I lose my progress in Beta 2?
    p.s: I love this hack I just want to play it. <3
    p.s 2:There is a bug in a house in Calligonum Town where a guy offers you sail and jaw fossil if you give him old amber. When you enter in the house you can't go out of it. Please fix it I already got an Aurorus and Aerodactyl in the game but I want a Tyrantrum too.
    ----
    hope you will answer my question.

You can use the save file of Beta2 in Beta3, I promise. And it'll be released two weeks later. And that bug you mentioned will be fixed as well.

sorry..this was another hack ..probably Victory Fire.

here was an Abomasnow and i figured what to do next.

but i found a bug in Gym with Persians statues.

on the last trainer..if you walk on this tile ..game freeze.

0cbS2EN.jpg

But here all is Okay

oHqIA93.jpg

I see. I've fixed them in Beta3, it will be released two weeks later.

Where is Mt. Honeysuckle? I am on the team Delta Event and i can't find there base.

It is near Cosmos Town.

Is Haxorus Available?
    btw, what pokemon did you use to add haxorus?

Maybe it'll be available. But I have to make sure there's a proper space for it.

Someone know what i should do aftet talking with 2 scientists and that female professor in Ruins?

Go to the next city from the path on the right of the ruins.

Was there any update on the hacks status i didnt see the author for a long time

Sorry, I was too busy these months. But the Beta3 is still in progress.

I have played and finished your older games, they were amazing. I haven't downloaded the beta of mega power yet because i'm waiting for its completion but i know that my wait (i've been waiting since last year haha) will be rewarded with an awesome game. btw, can you give us an estimated date when the game will be released? BEST OF LUCK! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thanks very much. The Beta3 will be released two weeks later.

use escape rope after you trade the fossil , hehe it really works ..

i found a bug in bushes when you want to have a secret base after you go out it will close autimacally and i cant go back ..

there's something more after the ninja girl return your badges some scenario resets again like in spirulina city i came back to the gym bec, the path thats lead to the 2nd city after you beat the 1st gym in spirulina city was blocked it didnt let me pass its said "i need to get the gym badge first" when i looked on my profile the badge was still there so i came back to the gym and Prof. Alma was called again and the path that blocked my way was gone after the call :))

I'd really enjoy this game ,

I'll take a look at this, if possible, I'll try to fix it.

Love the hack so far. Just curious how do I evolve kirlia into gallade in this game?

Yes, you need to evolve it with Moon Stone.

Also when I hit fairy type Pokemon with steel type moves it does not do super effective damage. Instead it is not very effective. Why is that? Did you change the type weaknesses and resistances of fairies?

This will be fixed in Beta3.

Yea this is one of the many different rom hacks I'm currently playing its good and fun and has some pretty good starters and I think its pretty well done I honestly can't wait till its finished to play the full version.

I need so much time to finish this hack as there'll be two different storylines after the Team Delta event. But I just need two weeks to complish beta3.

Where is mt honeysuckle? I've been searching like crazy for it

It's near Cosmos Village.

1158, are you still alive?

I'm still working on it, don't worry. I just need two weeks to finish the rest part of Beta3 and test it out.

oh man..when is beta 3? i cant wait to get the full version >.<

I didn't expect that I needed to add such many events before the 8th gym. I still need half a month to finish the rest part of it and test it out.

1158, Can I ask you somethin'. Could you please reply to this thread what tools did you need to make this hack? Thanks!

P.S <3 is a penis.

Well, I think I listed all of them in the thread.

I really your hack even though your mega pokemon backsprite are kinda too small can you resize it and mega lucarios backsprite is horrible!! Change it!!! Pls..
    Maybe, but before that, I have to concentrate on the progress of Beta3.

It took me several months to finish Beta3, what's more, I'm quite busy these days, so I didn't have time to report the progress, but now, the Beta3 will be finished. If nothing happens, it'll be released two weeks later, sorry for being late. I didn't expect that I have to add more events for two storylines.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Dude im stoked u realy outdone urself message me when its ready buddy. And i hope u continue making great hacks

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Love this hack at one point i wanted to reach into the computer and slap one of the trainers in Oleander City, the dude had three consecutive battles with me after almost killing me the first time, but it turned out to be thrilling and rewarding three evolution's of eevee one of which i had never owned (Sylveon). I have no complains, love it. Looking forward to playing more of your hacks

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Hey 1158 could u.fix the.gen 6 sprites to match ds sprites thats the only thing i think needs work on

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    No, 1158 said two weeks approximately two weeks ago... he's not even late yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Awesome hack dude. Finish playing Beta 2 and eagerly awaiting the complete version. good luck.

Thanks, but the completed version is not the current Beta3, I'm sorry.

Love this hack at one point i wanted to reach into the computer and slap one of the trainers in Oleander City, the dude had three consecutive battles with me after almost killing me the first time, but it turned out to be thrilling and rewarding three evolution's of eevee one of which i had never owned (Sylveon). I have no complains, love it. Looking forward to playing more of your hacks

Thanks.

I started playing this hack recently and I actually really love it. Can't wait to see Beta 3. :)

Thanks, and the beta3 was released.

Hey bro beta 3 is last beta of pokemon mega power ??

Not really, the post-game events are still not available in Beta3, so it is not the final beta.

Hey I'm new. Does anyone know how to play this on gba4ios?

ETA on beta 3 release and % of completion?

I think it's about 80% completed, it ends after you defeated the Elite Four.

Hey 1158 could u.fix the.gen 6 sprites to match ds sprites thats the only thing i think needs work on

Im quite busy these days, but I will do that when I'm free, by the way, the beta3's out.

Sir 1158, when i am playing this on gpsp I saw a graphics bug on battle backgrounds.

Please fix it on next Beta.

Thank you! P.S 10/10!

I'll check it out later when I'm free, thanks for telling me this.

No, 1158 said two weeks approximately two weeks ago... he's not even late yet.

Well, for some reasons, I couldn't work on it, but now I finished it.

MPB3_zpsviilac0q.png

Beta3 it out. It ends after you defeated the Elite Four.
    Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?53rc070uenhu168

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It looks like you have enough progress to be at the Hacks Studio, so I'm moving your thread there.

I played this a while ago but was put off by the level curve and difficult trainers, one trainer had an Absol really early in the game and it destroyed me. But I can see you've put a lot of effort in this. Good luck on finishing it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    trying to patch B3, NUPS is saying that the patch is corrupt, and FF didn't like it either when i downloaded the UPS so there may be an issue.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    It looks like you have enough progress to be at the Hacks Studio, so I'm moving your thread there.

I played this a while ago but was put off by the level curve and difficult trainers, one trainer had an Absol really early in the game and it destroyed me. But I can see you've put a lot of effort in this. Good luck on finishing it!

Thanks a lot. And I'm sorry for the level curve, I'm not good at adjusting the difficulty of the game.

trying to patch B3, NUPS is saying that the patch is corrupt, and FF didn't like it either when i downloaded the UPS so there may be an issue.

The game won't patch and I think I have v1.0

Okay, I'll try another patch. Here's the link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?53rc070uenhu168

I wish this one will work.

Back