• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    can eevee evolve into slveon or is slveon a separate pokemon in the wild

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I like this hack sooo much :o I finished Beta 2 today and I was really disapointed by the words
    Beta 2 is over. Please wait for Beta 3, Thanks.
    I just caught so many pokemons and I used to train them so hard lol :d So... I'm asking this: When Beta 3 is released will I lose my progress in Beta 2?
    p.s: I love this hack I just want to play it. <3
    p.s 2:There is a bug in a house in Calligonum Town where a guy offers you sail and jaw fossil if you give him old amber. When you enter in the house you can't go out of it. Please fix it I already got an Aurorus and Aerodactyl in the game but I want a Tyrantrum too.
    ----
    hope you will answer my question.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I like this hack sooo much :o I finished Beta 2 today and I was really disapointed by the words I just caught so many pokemons and I used to train them so hard lol :d So... I'm asking this: When Beta 3 is released will I lose my progress in Beta 2?
    p.s: I love this hack I just want to play it. <3
    p.s 2:There is a bug in a house in Calligonum Town where a guy offers you sail and jaw fossil if you give him old amber. When you enter in the house you can't go out of it. Please fix it I already got an Aurorus and Aerodactyl in the game but I want a Tyrantrum too.
    ----
    hope you will answer my question.

You can continue from your beta 2 save file. :) From your beta 2 rom, in VBA, go to Export, and click Battery File. Then, get a CLEAN Emerald ROM. Patch it, then start it up in VBA. Once you start it, go to Import, and click Battery File. Import the battery file, and ta-da!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    what kyurem event i completed mega power beta 2 and i dont remember aby kyurem event

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • sorry..this was another hack ..probably Victory Fire.

here was an Abomasnow and i figured what to do next.

but i found a bug in Gym with Persians statues.

on the last trainer..if you walk on this tile ..game freeze.

0cbS2EN.jpg

But here all is Okay

oHqIA93.jpg

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Someone know what i should do aftet talking with 2 scientists and that female professor in Ruins?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    I have played and finished your older games, they were amazing. I haven't downloaded the beta of mega power yet because i'm waiting for its completion but i know that my wait (i've been waiting since last year haha) will be rewarded with an awesome game. btw, can you give us an estimated date when the game will be released? BEST OF LUCK! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    use escape rope after you trade the fossil , hehe it really works ..

i found a bug in bushes when you want to have a secret base after you go out it will close autimacally and i cant go back ..

there's something more after the ninja girl return your badges some scenario resets again like in spirulina city i came back to the gym bec, the path thats lead to the 2nd city after you beat the 1st gym in spirulina city was blocked it didnt let me pass its said "i need to get the gym badge first" when i looked on my profile the badge was still there so i came back to the gym and Prof. Alma was called again and the path that blocked my way was gone after the call :))

I'd really enjoy this game ,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    Love the hack so far. Just curious how do I evolve kirlia into gallade in this game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    Also when I hit fairy type Pokemon with steel type moves it does not do super effective damage. Instead it is not very effective. Why is that? Did you change the type weaknesses and resistances of fairies?

Years
  • Yea this is one of the many different rom hacks I'm currently playing its good and fun and has some pretty good starters and I think its pretty well done I honestly can't wait till its finished to play the full version.

Back