• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Cid

Years
  • Actually...

That's not 100% true. It is true about the other pokemon, but I've found a Wormadam and Mothim before and they were able to be recruited, however they did not join. And I have Darkness. Either I got lucky or it was a glitch.

Another thing, anyone willing to trade items or something? I REALLY need reviver seeds and violent seeds for Dialga. I've been up to his tower since yesterday and I've died about...16 times, from the tower, the pokemon, and Dialga.
    No actually, I think you misunderstood my list... When I said Wormadam and Mothim are found in Time, I meant that they were found BOTH in Darkness and in Time... Also, it's pretty obvious because why won't Wormadam and Mothim be present in Darkness when Burmy is already present... That's also the reason why they're not on the version exclusives, because they were NOT exclusive to only one version... So I think that cleared things up...

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
  • I am at level 51 and my partner is at level 50. I am trying to graduate from the guild but it is hard. Anyone know any good ways to make money?

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    If you need money really badly, and you can't graduate, then sell most of your items and go to dungeons just to get them. I graduated with Chimchar Level 44 and Pikachu Level 45, only because Pikachu knew Discharge and I had a Violent Seed. So here's what you should do.

Since you have a fire type, keep watching the store until you find an Overheat TM. Once you do, get a violent seed and teach Chimchar overheat. Make him eat the seed, then make the enemies surround him and use Overheat, for Overheat hits all enemies around the user in a square box. That's all I can say, try using sleep seeds, stun seeds, and don't use orbs, they don't work.

Some advice too,
    Spoiler:

Hope that helps, maybe I can give you an item or something if possible...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    No! you can obtain both of them in the same game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Wow, this game is plot-twisty, I mean, with Grovyle and Dusknoir's revelations, you enter a 'WTF!' state, BTW, any tips on Dusknoir, should I go for Dusknoir first of the Sableye?

Strategy:

Throw Sleep Seed at Dusknoir. There's a reason why he's respected. Because he's deadly.

If you've taught one of your team Dig, it'll really help against the Sableyes. Every now and then, check your teammate's HP. If low, give them Oran Berries to help them stay quirky. By the time Dusknoir wakes up, you should have taken down at least 3 Sableyes.. They're not too hard, actually.

Use Dark moves like Bite and Crunch to keep Dusknoir at bay. If you have a Grass type, Absorb or Mega Drain become really effective when you lose HP. If not, but you have a starter for a partner, rely on the Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent abilities if you don't want to waste Orans.

The key is to be in good shape. A team of level 30+ is recommended, and have several Reviver Seeds in stock. I didn't have any, so I won by luck...and speed.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Strategy:

Throw Sleep Seed at Dusknoir. There's a reason why he's respected. Because he's deadly.

If you've taught one of your team Dig, it'll really help against the Sableyes. Every now and then, check your teammate's HP. If low, give them Oran Berries to help them stay quirky. By the time Dusknoir wakes up, you should have taken down at least 3 Sableyes.. They're not too hard, actually.

Use Dark moves like Bite and Crunch to keep Dusknoir at bay. If you have a Grass type, Absorb or Mega Drain become really effective when you lose HP. If not, but you have a starter for a partner, rely on the Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent abilities if you don't want to waste Orans.

The key is to be in good shape. A team of level 30+ is recommended, and have several Reviver Seeds in stock. I didn't have any, so I won by luck...and speed.
    Thanks, I already bet him, but man, Dialga was hard, took me like 10 or more , and I won beacuse I got lucky and found the Dig TM(ironic, isn't it?), and taught it to Myself(Midori the Treecko) and beacuse I used Agility when the battle began to get max speed, lucky Dialga only wanted to attack me, but since I was underground, it failed.Such a sad ending, like the first one isn't it?And, BTW, I graduated from the Guild after defeating "Pinky!!The Grand Master of all Things Bad!!!!!!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    how the heck do you recruit dialga? I have beaten him 1000000000000 times and he still won't join... I got the golden mask from zero island, so I might try again...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    it doesn't mean like that....if your whats in your game then thats the only one that is required...if its only palkia its palkia..vice versa..
    Your allies can evolve once the credit rolls. But you and your partner can not, until both Dialga and Palkia are recruit.
    Excuse me!? Did you see the word BOTH!?
    No! you can obtain both of them in the same game!
    Very good!!
    Actually, u can.
    Because u have to recruit those two to evolve ur starters.

I'm on the final chapter.
    I faced Dark Dialga and lost...
    He's hard!
    Very good, you know how to evolve your starters! So about the losing, I think you should try more harder! And remember to change your battle stradegy if you lost or else you'll just keep losing...
    yes
    where can i download explorers of darkness
    Sorry I can't do that, you should have read the first post, I already posted that anyone should not ask for ROMs!

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    What? There's a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, *weeps with joy* I loved the original! Must.. get Explorers of Time and Darkness

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    how do you recruit dialga!?! I have recruited palkia already(he was easy) but I can't recruit dialga!

Back