• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • They join after you've beaten the main story and go back to their dungeons. I don't know if it matter how they are beaten because after I beat Azelf, it went to a cutscene and he asked to join my team.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Can Somebody Save Me? ( I Haven't Been Playing Long And I'm Only At Steam Cave... )

I'm On The Wi-Fi Connection For Somebody To Rescue Me. I'm On The Sixth Floor. I Will Give Anything I Have.

Rescue Number: 0000 - 0017 - 7266

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    no, not forever. but they do team up fo a while

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • gah! how do I recruit Dialga?

I got uxie mesprit and azelf. And dialga this morning . god dialga was fricken hard to get to and to beat. But he will atomaticly join you when you beat him. if your going to battle dialga bring a ton of sleep seeds and reviver seeds.
    because he'll whast your pokemon in one hit with roar of time.

Last edited:

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    I got uxie mesprit and azelf. And dialga this morning . god dialga was fricken hard to get to and to beat. But he will atomaticly join you when you beat him. if your going to battle dialga bring a ton of sleep seeds and reviver seeds.

One side note. You MUST KO him, not your partner. That goes for any recruit.

And gotron228: This is if you have any wifi missions it will send an email to say that you've been saved, you have a Thank You Mail, or if you need to send an a-Ok mail.

Well, I'm kinda sad. I beat the game in 6 days, got me to an Infernape, and now it's over. I kinda wish I didn't evolve, for Infernape doesn't have a sleeping overworld motion. And I'm never evolving Sparky (Pikachu).

Sandslash10 - Do you still need saving?

dinogar480

Explorer of .... ...Munch
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Ive got Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time
    and my brothers got darkness in english (us version)

and SANDSLASH10 are you rescued yet cause if your not post and i'll do it

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    no, I killed him. not my partner... but I got the golden mask from zero island and I recruited him
    how do you change your pokemon in treasure town?

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • I have Darkness
    I am a Charmander Called Zen
    My Partner is a piplup called piplup (lol)
    My Team name is Inuzuka
    My FC is 3952-7347-1238
    Feel free to add me if you want..

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • I got uxie mesprit and azelf. And dialga this morning . god dialga was fricken hard to get to and to beat. But he will atomaticly join you when you beat him. if your going to battle dialga bring a ton of sleep seeds and reviver seeds.
    so if ibeat them could they join???

Tré

Years
  • IS THERE AN ACTION REPLAY PMD2: dARKNESS/TIME THREAD SO I CAN HAVE UNLIMETD HEALTH BECAUSE i cant beat dialga!!!!
    i think that maybe theres no action replay for pmd2 yet.....
    im lucky to beat dialga...i got 7 reviver seeds, 5 sleep seeds, 10 oran berries and 5 max elixers....

Tré

Years
  • well i just stock those items and never used those sleep seeds...just 2 reviver seeds...
    we've combo with pikachu's linked move shockwave(TM) and discharge and my linked move ember and flamethrower....

Back