• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Did anyone know..?
In hide out,it say there is team magma o_O
And,
rubi_ing_01.png

Lol
rubi_ing_04.png

Rolf wallace -_-
Finding more glitch~:P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for these reports... ;)

- Edited -

I am currently Beta Testing, Bug Fixing, TIle Error fixing (yup! I found some tile errors), and rescripting the scripts to recycle some flags. That is all. Thanks~

Last edited:

jouruichi

Try to be the best
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hi! i'm new here and i just want to say that i love your hack!

I found a glitch in Polaris city.
If you ride your bike against the Pokemon Center from behind, your sprite is standing on the center.

I'm from Switzerland, thats why im not very good in english!
I wish you goodluck with this hack!

PS:The trainer card in my signatur is my current stat in your hack.

Sky

Years
Hi there

Is it normally that the Pokedex goes up to number 187 no further and that the sprite of biuzel is Corpish in the team

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
This Game is a really good i played the demo i did find it really hard because i couldn't find HM06 Rock Smash but it was in the pokemon center but the game is brilliant

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
BUG OMG!!! when ur on Iron Path and ur mom calls u, strange stuff happens and u have to reset. i tried to get past it the same way as the Palkia glitch, but it keeps freezing. srsly wtf? any helpful wisdom?

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
When the game is released, you should think about releasing a walkthrough, it isn't like normal games and some things should be explained.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Response......

Hi! i'm new here and i just want to say that i love your hack!

I found a glitch in Polaris city.
If you ride your bike against the Pokemon Center from behind, your sprite is standing on the center.

I'm from Switzerland, thats why im not very good in english!
I wish you goodluck with this hack!

PS:The trainer card in my signatur is my current stat in your hack.

Thanks for this report, and perfect timing, for I am currently in POLARIS TOWN. :D

Hi there

Is it normally that the Pokedex goes up to number 187 no further and that the sprite of biuzel is Corpish in the team

I don't know what's the total number in the POKéDEX, but Buizel and the other D/P icons were not yet edited yet, but their stats are donely edited. ;)

BUG OMG!!! when ur on Iron Path and ur mom calls u, strange stuff happens and u have to reset. i tried to get past it the same way as the Palkia glitch, but it keeps freezing. srsly wtf? any helpful wisdom?

Already reported, however, you were the only one who had a restart problem... Hmm... Try patching it again on a clean ROM, but before doing so, enter inside a hous and there, save, and then patch it, for maybe it's caused by a patching problem... :\

When the game is released, you should think about releasing a walkthrough, it isn't like normal games and some things should be explained.

I'll be doing so if I find some time, or maybe someone can make a walkthrough. :P Thanks~ ;)

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I'll do the walkthrough if you want, destinedjagold. If there's any specific thing you want to see in it, just tell me.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I don't see why people got so stuck in this game.
The only thing that i got stuck on was finding your rival, i thought i missed a part but it turns out i didn't.
It wasn't that hard to find where to go, it was fun finding out.
But still, pikafan might as well make one because so many people are getting confused.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
I found Raikou in electric cave and it keep using roar on me causing it to run. I'm going nuts Trying to capture it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2011
i got to say the game has really turned out better than the first hack i played of this game. just wondering what pokemon did you use to replace with Palkia and Dialga?
anyway current team
-Torterra lv 100
-Empoleon lv 100
-Blaziken lv 100
-Salamence lv 80
-Lucario lv 86
-Lugia lv 90

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My Response...

I'll do the walkthrough if you want, destinedjagold. If there's any specific thing you want to see in it, just tell me.

hey thanks. =)
send me a PM and I'll review it, k? =3

I don't see why people got so stuck in this game.
The only thing that i got stuck on was finding your rival, i thought i missed a part but it turns out i didn't.
It wasn't that hard to find where to go, it was fun finding out.
But still, pikafan might as well make one because so many people are getting confused.

yeah.., that's the main point why I made it so confusingly difficult to gain access to other areas in the game, so everyone can enjoy the true meaning of 'adventure'...

I found Raikou in electric cave and it keep using roar on me causing it to run. I'm going nuts Trying to capture it.

eheheh... sorry, but try and try until ya succeed. ;)

i got to say the game has really turned out better than the first hack i played of this game. just wondering what pokemon did you use to replace with Palkia and Dialga?
anyway current team
-Torterra lv 100
-Empoleon lv 100
-Blaziken lv 100
-Salamence lv 80
-Lucario lv 86
-Lugia lv 90

Torterra and Empoleon..? Where'd ya got the second D/P starter, for it may be a glitch...
Also, could ya send me a screeny of your team in the hall of fame..? I'm gonna post it in the first post, in my site and I will paste it in my scrapbook. Thanks~

Btw, I replaced Kangaskhan for Palkia and Rhydon for Dialga. =)
(are you gonna hack it so you can get both Palkia and Dialga..? :D)

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
This hack has progressed very far in such a short amount of time. It's very impressive how much you've managed to get done, this is turning out to be a great hack make sure you don't rush it ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This hack has progressed very far in such a short amount of time. It's very impressive how much you've managed to get done, this is turning out to be a great hack make sure you don't rush it ;)

eheheh.., well, I actually did it in a rush... :D

Hey, thanks. ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey!
DJG!
The hack rules...
Except for a couple of things...
The First...
About 4 towns feel too much like Ruby...
Maybe once you finish the rough draft...
You could go back and play with the beginning,
And Change it up some more!
Well just some suggestions!
BOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back