• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
I did that and also beat them in there hideout where the master ball is. What do I do?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My 2nd Response in One Day! xD

Does Piloswine evolve into Mamoswine? And if so, how?

sadly, no... Hmm... Maybe... I'll think about it. ;)

I don't believe there are any d/p pokemon in this game.

well, okay... If ya say so... :\

Have you been playing it? There are tons! Dialga, Palkia, Riolu, The D/P Starters and their evolutions...

Thanks. ^^

I did that and also beat them in there hideout where the master ball is. What do I do?

nice!
then you'll need to go surfing South from Cinnabar Island and use Dive on the dark patches of water around there. ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
That's the problem... I don't have dive. Can you tell me how to get to the place it's located and where it is?

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I think that was posted... I remember reading it... Something like Ash gives it too you.

So... I've been busy and just got back to the hack today... stopping now... anyway, the Celibi thing was WEIRD!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That's the problem... I don't have dive. Can you tell me how to get to the place it's located and where it is?

Toinks... :D
Well, have ya acquired the 7th Badge in Tabuli Town..?
You'll need that Badge so you can use DIVE, which is located in Lust Path.
Lust Path is located between Tabuli and Morient.
See the map in the Screenies in the first page. ;)

- edited -
tsk... Evan beat me! :D

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
The new video was awesome! Maybe you should have sidequests instead of them just being there. Also, if you need my help on anything, just ask :P

Still trying to work on the walkthrough.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
Yeah I read the post with how to get dive but where is the cave with entei?

Also for help with getting the 7th badge Jagold.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yeah I read the post with how to get dive but where is the cave with entei?

Also for help with getting the 7th badge Jagold.

okay... Go to RETAZO CITY, and then head West.
You should end up in Lust Path. Then in that path, head South and you'll end up in Pyre Path.
If you have already done the task in Mt. Pyre, then you'll be able to gain access in CYAN PATH, South from Pyre Path.
Go through the forest and after that, you'll be in tabuli Town where the 7th badge is located. ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
Sorry i made a mistake with my words. I already beat the gym. I want to know where the cave with entei is so I can get Dive.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sorry i made a mistake with my words. I already beat the gym. I want to know where the cave with entei is so I can get Dive.

that's okay~ :D
just head south in Tabuli. there are two exits in that town. ;)

just try and explore the place. :)

Last edited:
Years
I have noticed about 2 glitches which I think might be caused by a patching problem.
When I used the stones in Royal Darkness's Base, there was weird text after they got healed, and also in Iron Path, there is more weird text after your mum calls you. But unlike the previous text I mentioned, this text just keeps on repeating.
I have attached a picture of the weird text after your mum calls you.
poke_ruby_eng_01.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah... those two glitches were already reported to me by both you all members here and my friends on freewebs... :\

I'll be fixing on that when I reach those two areas. Right now, I'm still around Pina Francia...

But thanks for the screeny. At least everyone will be aware of it. :D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice hack after how many months :D i recommend to improve sprites of some d/p pokemon and the title screen :D and hope you can evolve some pokemon d/p like snorunt - froslass, ralts - gallade :D tnx and more power to your hack... Iba tlga pinoy :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
Thanks for helping me Jagold. So i'm on my way to Marinet. I have to fight Entei now this will be my second legendary dog on my team. Uh It just used ... ROAR on me. Great It's Raikou all over again.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
wow nice hack after how many months :D i recommend to improve sprites of some d/p pokemon and the title screen :D and hope you can evolve some pokemon d/p like snorunt - froslass, ralts - gallade :D tnx and more power to your hack... Iba tlga pinoy :D

Ya....
I think so too!
I could do with some D/P pokemon!
Course,
You already have some...
But,
I'd like some of the weird evo ones...
And have them Evolve differently..
Ya know?
Well anyway,
Hack's great!
BOL!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I never thought you're from the philippines also. :D
And yes, Gallade is already in the game. ;)
Thanks~

Thanks for helping me Jagold. So i'm on my way to Marinet. I have to fight Entei now this will be my second legendary dog on my team. Uh It just used ... ROAR on me. Great It's Raikou all over again.

Sure thing! No problem! Glad to help. ;)
And ROAR will surely be an annoying defensive move. :P
Good luck. ;)

Ya....
I think so too!
I could do with some D/P pokemon!
Course,
You already have some...
But,
I'd like some of the weird evo ones...
And have them Evolve differently..
Ya know?
Well anyway,
Hack's great!
BOL!

I will be thinking about it, but right now, I'm only dealing with D/P legendaries. :)
Too difficult to locate the perfect palletes for them all. But oh well... :P
Thanks~

~~~ update ~~~
I have some minor but nice news.
STARAVIA, STARAPTOR, RIOLU and LUCARIO's cries have been edited now! Yay! :D Thanks for the help of.., whoops... xD
He/She doesn't want to be known, though... :\
Oh well...

He/She can't edit/change STARLY's cry though, for it would mess STARAVIA's cry... Oh well...
That is all. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
Thanks for helping me before DJG and I caught Entei as well as Regice, Groudon, Kyogre.
Also I found a wild Dialga in Victory road.

I beat the Elite four do you want me to send you a picture of my team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back