• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
this hack is cool
i know all the pokemon replaced by DP pokemon
anyway how do you make a spoiler cus i'm new here

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My 3rd Response in one day! xD

Thanks for helping me before DJG and I caught Entei as well as Regice, Groudon, Kyogre.
Also I found a wild Dialga in Victory road.

I beat the Elite four do you want me to send you a picture of my team?

yes please! :D
I wanna have your screeny in the hall of fame! Thanks in advance and yeah, I already fixed that DIalga-in-Victory-Road glitch. :D

Well, Well, I must say this Hack has grown very much since I last saw. I wish you the best for this hack.

hey, thanks DP Master 92, or rather Forgotten Memory. :P

Nice!I love the new legendaries ! :D:);)

Thanks~
More to come soon!

this hack is cool
i know all the pokemon replaced by DP pokemon
anyway how do you make a spoiler cus i'm new here

thanks... and here's the code on how to do spoilers... ;)
Code:
[spoiler] your text here... [/spoiler
just place a ] on the last code of the spoiler. ;)

well today is the day for me to continue this hack

thanks!
And it's time for me to continue on this hack. :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Man... My 4th Response in one day. xD

where do ya catch the d/p legends?

uh... see the video. the only available D/P legendary in Beta 3 so far is Darkrai. :\

where do i find mr briney? I just saved peeko.

there are two entrances in Bug Forest south from Rentelbud. Use Rock Smash on the rock blocking your way. ;)

~~ edited ~~
Some D/P legendary cries are already edited now.
They are DARKRAI, CRESSELIA, SHAYMIN, DIALGA, PALKIA, and ROTOM.

That is all for now. Thanks~

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Toinks... xD

I didn't know Rotom was legendary...

whoops. I just got informed that Rotom isn't a legendary, and for all this time, I thought Rotom was a legendary...

Oh well... Rotom does looks like a legendary.., and so I'll leave it as is. :D

By the way, Heatran's cry has been edited now pipz! :)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
well great news hopely we can catch all d/p legendary in your next beta :) keep up the good work dude :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
I just downloaded beta 3 and started it. I cant wait. Oh and I already found something you missed. After you visit that girl in your hometown and go back to her house and talk to her mom, her mom calls her MAY.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I downloaded it and played it for a while. I'm impressed by the length of the game, and even though the beginning still has that "RS feel" as the game progresses it starts to feel more like a new game (although some maps really need to be editted more, as it's common knowledge, all the maps should be cleaned up and started being worked from scratch.

I spotted a few things, but I don't really feel like posting them, yeah, I'm not too helpful, but, meh... :P
I just wish you luck on fixing them.

By the way, I'm kinda confused by the main story (as much as the hero seems to be), but since that was the effect you wanted, I congratulate you, you've managed to confuse me ;P

On the aspect of tiles, everything's looking nice, I don't have any complains (just pay attention to the thing I said about maps, and it'll be perfect)

Well, keep it up. I still need to play it a bit more (I guess), but so far, it's very interesting.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
thanks destinedjagold now i can make spoilers thank you so much

anyway don't look in the spoiler
Spoiler:

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Don't use a spiler for now reason. It's pointless spam.

Anyways, still working on the walkthrough, I just got up to the town with the 2nd Badge. And that's awesome that you got the cries in.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
IT'SA BANNAH!

Hiya! I made a banner to support this hack! I've been supporting it since Beta 1!
Here it is!
81ixwnl.png

Code:
(IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/81ixwnl.png[/IMG]
Replace the ( at the beggining with a [.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well great news hopely we can catch all d/p legendary in your next beta :) keep up the good work dude :)

you will. I will be trying my best. ;)

I just downloaded beta 3 and started it. I cant wait. Oh and I already found something you missed. After you visit that girl in your hometown and go back to her house and talk to her mom, her mom calls her MAY.

Hmm... I'll be fixing that then. Thanks for the report. ;)
And enjoy the game. :)

Well, I downloaded it and played it for a while. I'm impressed by the length of the game, and even though the beginning still has that "RS feel" as the game progresses it starts to feel more like a new game (although some maps really need to be editted more, as it's common knowledge, all the maps should be cleaned up and started being worked from scratch.)

I spotted a few things, but I don't really feel like posting them, yeah, I'm not too helpful, but, meh... :P
I just wish you luck on fixing them.

By the way, I'm kinda confused by the main story (as much as the hero seems to be), but since that was the effect you wanted, I congratulate you, you've managed to confuse me ;P

On the aspect of tiles, everything's looking nice, I don't have any complains (just pay attention to the thing I said about maps, and it'll be perfect)

Well, keep it up. I still need to play it a bit more (I guess), but so far, it's very interesting.

Hey, thanks zel. That's really inspiring. :)
I will be remapping them when I'm done putting all legendary PKMN's in the game. :P

I beat the pokemon league!
Here is my Hall of Fame entry:

Hey, thanks! I will be putting this up on the first page and on my site.
Thanks~

thanks destinedjagold now i can make spoilers thank you so much

anyway don't look in the spoiler
Spoiler:

Ermm... Okay... Glad to help... :\

Don't use a spiler for now reason. It's pointless spam.

Anyways, still working on the walkthrough, I just got up to the town with the 2nd Badge. And that's awesome that you got the cries in.

Yeah, I should agree.., but oh well... No harm done. :P
And wow, nice. :)
Just don't push yourself to the limit, k? :D
And thanks~

Yea!
I lovey this hack,
And as zel said,
The more you progress the more origonal it feels!
Well Bye peepz!
BOL!

Thanks so much. ^^

Hiya! I made a banner to support this hack! I've been supporting it since Beta 1!

Hey, thanks. I already put it up on the first page.
Thanks. ;)

~~ update ~~
Okay guys, thanks for all the comments.
So far, I have put up Regirock and Registeel on the game. ;)
Both of them won't be catchable until you get the 8th Badge. ;)

Also, I've been thinking...
Since the cries have been edited, some POKéMON have been affected... For instance, TANGELA won't be able to be in the game, for it's cry is dead now. :\ And so are others...

I need comments if I should pull this one through, or just leave their cries like the old ones. Thanks~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
hey, the only legendaries i've caught/seen was celebi(obvious), raikou, entei, groudon, and kyogre.
Where do you find the others in beta 3.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'd pull it.
I'd rather hear the actual cries of D/P pokemon then having tangela.
But,
it's your choice!

okay, thanks, but I need more time to think about it though... :\

hey, the only legendaries i've caught/seen was celebi(obvious), raikou, entei, groudon, and kyogre.
Where do you find the others in beta 3.

in beta 3..? Hmm...
Mew and Jirachi are in Tabuli Town, Ho-oh's cave is hidden in between RETAZO City and Cinnabar Isle... Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno are around Cinnabar. Suicune is in North Cave, and Darkrai and Regice are in the deep parts of Lost Cave. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back