• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what glitch/bug?

i've got a few more questions now:

1. Ok i just finished E4, caught the Dark Lugia, then Jagold (^_^) said that 4 other Pkmns are freed, what are they and where can i find them?

2. Can i enter the gym in Vermillion City cuz i cant :(

3. How do i get to the Desert? I remember Tamashii gave me the desert goggles but i have no idea how to get there....

4. How can i get the items located in the middle below the bike path? The bike path i'm talking about is the one above Monotami City, u'll see an old lady and an item there, i don't know how to get into that middle area under the bike path........

and lastly i found a bug, if you tried to use the ship from Kanto Region, it'll show 2 options, Retazo & Borora, but Borora should be Monotami.

sry for double post but just wanna bump this, i forgot to ask, what do i do after i get dark lugia? anything else to do?

okay.., in order...

1. The four PKMN that were set free were the 4 PKMN's 'JAGOLD' used in battle against you, and they were PALKIA, DIALGA, DARKRAI and CRESSELIA, but only DAKRAI is currently available in Beta 3. ;)

2. No you can't yet. I'll edit that later when I finish Beta Testing. ^^

3. SAND PATH is currently not available in Betas 1, 1-x, 2 and 3... But in Beta 4, it will be, so stay tuned. ;)

4. Same answer in number 3. Still not available in all 4 beta releases. :D

BORORA there means BORORA Island and RETAZO means RETAZO Island. Sorry for the confusion though... :)

That is the end of the beta. Hunt down those other available legendaries. :D

Hey DJG! can I add some Secret Base decorations, its all Lugia Themed... I already added a poster right? its with the image I just sent to you...

well, Happy Hacking!

Please no... I deleted all the Secret Base locations and so there are no secret base in the hack.
But thanks for those cute sprites though... =3

--- edit ---

okay guys, I just reached MONATAMI CITY and is now currently heading towards DESTRAL CITY to get a bike. :D
Also, I have changed the PKMN locations in all 4 islands. And I have decreased and increased the PKMN lvls of TRAINERS and GYM Trainers. ;)
After I beta test Beta 4, I will be proceeding with icon editing... Wahhh... -_-
Oh well... Thanks pipz! ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
need ho-oh when im on the hunter's house no one is in there :) no sign of Ho-oh though

jouruichi

Try to be the best
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
DJG, you said the 4 set free pokemons are dialga,palkia,darkrai and cresselia that JAGOLD used against you. But i only battled dialga and palkia.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
There was suppost to be another battle where you face Cresselia and Darkrai.

Also, Destinedjagold, maybe you should have a help thread in the scrabox. What do you think?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey where is the 7th badge and how do i get there.

please read the previous posts...

um does anyone know where i can get beta 3. i go to first post to get the beta but it is edited for beta 4

it is in the first page. it may no longer look the same as before, but the link towards it is still there. ;)

Hey, I can't find surf HM. Can you help me?

It is beside Snow Soft GYM after you defeat your brother to get the 5th BADGE. ;)

DJG, you said the 4 set free pokemons are dialga,palkia,darkrai and cresselia that JAGOLD used against you. But i only battled dialga and palkia.

Now that is weird... :\

There was suppost to be another battle where you face Cresselia and Darkrai.

Also, Destinedjagold, maybe you should have a help thread in the scrabox. What do you think?

That is a splendid idea. ^^
Hmm... I'll post it now then. :D

Thanks~

-- edited --

Okay guys, further questions posted here will be ignored now to achieve a clean environment in the thread.
Questions will now be posted in the Scrapbox.., okay? :D

Thanks~

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
what glitch/bug?

i've got a few more questions now:

1. Ok i just finished E4, caught the Dark Lugia, then Jagold (^_^) said that 4 other Pkmns are freed, what are they and where can i find them?

2. Can i enter the gym in Vermillion City cuz i cant :(

3. How do i get to the Desert? I remember Tamashii gave me the desert goggles but i have no idea how to get there....

4. How can i get the items located in the middle below the bike path? The bike path i'm talking about is the one above Monotami City, u'll see an old lady and an item there, i don't know how to get into that middle area under the bike path........

and lastly i found a bug, if you tried to use the ship from Kanto Region, it'll show 2 options, Retazo & Borora, but Borora should be Monotami.

sry for double post but just wanna bump this, i forgot to ask, what do i do after i get dark lugia? anything else to do?

The one in the gym in Down Pour City. When you talk to the gym leader on her right hand side or left hand side. After you beat her, you are boxed in by her two trainers.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
...hey destinedjagold...i guess you forgot...i made you that sprite...you said you would use it...and credit me...so um if you did use it credit please....thanks

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The one in the gym in Down Pour City. When you talk to the gym leader on her right hand side or left hand side. After you beat her, you are boxed in by her two trainers.

Huh..?
*looks at A-Map*
Ah! Now I see what ya mean! :D
Thanks for this report, I fixed it now.

...hey destinedjagold...i guess you forgot...i made you that sprite...you said you would use it...and credit me...so um if you did use it credit please....thanks

May you please be a dear and PM me about this, for I have seem to have forgotten. :\
Thanks~

Years
need ho-oh when im on the hunter's house no one is in there no sign of Ho-oh though

that's weird, i got it from there tho...........but i got it be4 i got my 8th badge, so maybe it's a bug or something becuase i can't see Articuno even tho Zapdos and Moltres are there, however i did see it be4 i got my 7th badge but after that i don't, it's weird.

Hey where is the 7th badge and how do i get there.
Go down from Pyan Path and you'll reach Tabuli Town. If you don't know where Pyan Path is, start from Retazo City and go left and then down.

um does anyone know where i can get beta 3. i go to first post to get the beta but it is edited for beta 4
go here, it's DJG's site, just an advice, for other hacks u'll trying to download but u don't see the download link, just try clicking on the maker's username and u'll see more info about him, such as his websites etc, that's how i find them if the posts are being edited.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkjagold

Hey, I can't find surf HM. Can you help me?
pay more attention to the dialogs in the game, if you've beat Kevin (ur brother) he'll tell u that Wally's uncle is looking for u, and after you get out the gym you'll get a call from Alex asking u for help to shutdown the power plant generators and that you'll need surf to get it, and he tells you to get it from Wally's uncle. He's in snow soft town, just left of the gym.

@ DJG: I kno. I already re-reported it, but i wanted 2 clarify which glitch i was talking about. sry 4 teh misunderstanding :P also, when i started a second game, Dark Beam pwn3d the crap out of my team the 1sy time I faced Blitz :P does it have a BP of 100 or something?

what does BP mean?

also i think i've finished beta 3, i caught Dark Lugia at lvl 70, but i've noticed some people talking about lvl 99 Dark Lugia or something, what's that about?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2008
im at the lost cave place.. and i cant see >:( i've been in there for 20 minutess...... i need help

Years
You should put it in scrapbox ruby destiny help thread.
Ok.. you should go bug forest and cut the tree.
Hope this is the answer >:)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im at the lost cave place.. and i cant see >:( i've been in there for 20 minutess...... i need help

please go and see the Scrapbox and locate the thread bearing the name 'PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread'...

Post questions there and we'll answer your questions there also, just to prevent a messy thread for my hack. :D

Thanks~ And yes, After getting the 1st BADGE, head to Bug Forest and cut the tree there and progress your way to the game. ;)

Years
no one probably noticed i was asking a question but it merged my topic with my answers to other people above....so again here it is...

@ DJG: I kno. I already re-reported it, but i wanted 2 clarify which glitch i was talking about. sry 4 teh misunderstanding :P also, when i started a second game, Dark Beam pwn3d the crap out of my team the 1sy time I faced Blitz :P does it have a BP of 100 or something?

what does BP mean?

also i think i've finished beta 3, i caught Dark Lugia at lvl 70, but i've noticed some people talking about lvl 99 Dark Lugia or something, what's that about?

and where is the scrapbox for the ruby destiny help thread? Sry i'm still a bit new here...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no one probably noticed i was asking a question but it merged my topic with my answers to other people above....so again here it is...

what does BP mean?

and where is the scrapbox for the ruby destiny help thread? Sry i'm still a bit new here...

Hmm...
I do not kow what BP means, but I think it means 'Battle Points'... :\
I think it means the power of an attack. For instance, Hyper Beam has a 'BP' of 150.., and DARK BEAM has 130, with full 100% accuracy and 90% accuracy loss to its opponents. ;)

And about that lvl 99 DARK LUGIA, they were just talking about that they have caught SHADOW LUGIA in it's lvl99 form. :D

Also, I have edited the first page. There you can see the link towards the PKMN Ruby Destiny Question thread. ;)

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
by BP I meant Base Power, but yea, u got the right idea.

when u face Blitz the last time, his Dark Lugia is at lv 45, but then when you beat him its at lv 99 and is catchable by way of master ball or over 9000 other balls, but starting at the next beta it will be uncatchable if i am not mistaken. Then later you go to Vermillion city and into the cave an face pokémon threat Jagold twice, then Dark Lugia at lv 70 which will be totally catchable.

I would just like to say I love the trash can on Cinnabar Island :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back