• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i only faced Blitz with his Dark Lugia at lvl 15, that's at the very start or the very first battle with his Dark Lugia.......afterwards, i didn't face his lvl 45 or a lvl 99 one.....i'm so lost now :(

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
well i got a question. when beta 4 is released do we have to start the game all over again? or is there a way we can continue from beta 3 or something

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
i only faced Blitz with his Dark Lugia at lvl 15, that's at the very start or the very first battle with his Dark Lugia.......afterwards, i didn't face his lvl 45 or a lvl 99 one.....i'm so lost now :(

hmm did u go to mt prye yet? near da entrance the ranger calls u...

Years
ya i did, i finished the whole beta 3, caught dark lugia at lvl 70, i remember the event when me, blitz and the ranger faced the LC i think and then Dark Lugia tackled blitz and then they disappeared or ran off somewhere.....haven't seen them since.

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
well i got a question. when beta 4 is released do we have to start the game all over again? or is there a way we can continue from beta 3 or something

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

yeah isn't it obivius? you have to start a new game anyway even if you continue from beta 3 there will be even MORE glitches

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
yeah isn't it obivius? you have to start a new game anyway even if you continue from beta 3 there will be even MORE glitches

no!
you can still continue.
i did that with B5 of shiny gold.
it'll be fine.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You have to start all over if ya wanna encounter the other legendaries in the game.
I used the earliy flags, which were useless, to the other legendaries, so I advice you to start a new game when Beta 4 is here.

Anyways, I am still around Leaf Path beta testing it. :)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Leaf Path? hmmmm sounds cool maybe it's where you catch regigigas if you added it hahahahah

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Exactly! But no longer in Francia Cave once Beta 4 is out. ;)

Anyways, I am done beta testing beta 4, finally! All I need to do now is to map the indoors of Vermillion City and Icon Editing and zoom! Beta 4 is up and ready to go! :D

That is all. Thanks~

- edited -

btw, I have edited the 'Hall Of Fame' in the first page, nd I hve put up my team there in Beta 4. Thanks~

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Wow, that was fast!
Too bad we have to start over...

What! Riolu wont be there in beta 4? Awww...Mine was really good (didn't get to evolve it by the end of the beta though, i was lazy =X)

Can't wait to play it though, good luck!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I meant Riolu won't be around Francia Cave anymore. It'll be out in the grass. :D

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
im gonna try to go as far in beta 3 so until i do that i bet beta 5 will be out so ill just go ahead and do a new game in that instead of in beta 4

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well.., Beta 4 is slightly done. I need to do now is to add 2 more maps in Vermillion City and edit PKMN's icons. But I'll do that for later.

Anyways, Beta 4 is up and ready. See the first post in the first page.
You need NOT to restart you game, though.., but for those who wanna restart, then it is fine.

please report any bugs and glitches you'll find.

Thanks~

I need to go to school now, so bye and enjoy!

And please don't ask about the Legendary locations. Enjoy the adventure! Bye! ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Well.., Beta 4 is slightly done. I need to do now is to add 2 more maps in Vermillion City and edit PKMN's icons. But I'll do that for later.

Anyways, Beta 4 is up and ready. See the first post in the first page.
You need NOT to restart you game, though.., but for those who wanna restart, then it is fine.

please report any bugs and glitches you'll find.

Thanks~

I need to go to school now, so bye and enjoy!

And please don't ask about the Legendary locations. Enjoy the adventure! Bye! ;)

Sweet!
I need to get away from my hack for a while....
Progress is not coming so well.....
Anyway looks great man!
BOL!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just remembered.
For those who will play Beta 4, you need to start a new game, for I have changed some scripts, specifically, the Celebi event script, and there are some TRAINERs in the early Betas that are in the new places in Beta 4.

Also, some of you may have caught the PKMNs I replaced for the other legendaries. So I think it is best if you all starta new game.

Also, to whom it may concern, Articuno and Ho-oh's scripts are working perfectly fine. There were no glitches whatsoever.
It may have been caused by a patching error.

Also, I have edited the scirpt that'll let you go through Cyan Path. This time, the police officer won't let you go through until you finish beating all the grunts in their base in Retazo City.

The icons of PKMNs will be edited in the upcoming Beta 4.3 or so...
And I am now currently making a plot to finish my hack. It'll be a last battle after you get or meet all the legendary PKMns in all generations.

That would be all. Further questions, please post in the help thread in the scrap(t)box.
Thanks.

Also, Beta 4 will end after your final battle with Shadow Lugia in Destiny at lvl 70.
Sidequests are hunting down some more legendaries.

I hope you can catch them all! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back