• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Whoa, so many new legendaries in the game, can't wait for 4.1/4.2! Nice job Destinedjagold!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    oic :D so sad i cant catch palkia in the game well looking forward to your next beta :D and why ralts cant evolve to gallade? i catch male and female and it will evolve the same to gardenovoir not gallade. what happen?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Kirlia should have a higher attack than defense to acquire Gallade. ;)
    And thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, a lot of legendaries. :D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    big thanks again :D i suggest you should do first put all d/p pokemon first and then editng of the icons :D

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    No not palkia as i understand now at least . are the new evees in this leafeon and glaceon

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Hmm, I've found a design problem

Darkwoods requires you to use Rock Smash to progress in it, and once you enter the area you can't backtrack to go fetch your HM slave Ziggy if you left it behind when you chose a 6th member, so if you dont have anything you can teach Rock Smash to in your party, your only option is to get yourself killed which is a bit lame

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Or catch yourself an Absol, or teach one of your PKMN in your party.
    And since I never use a PKMN for an HM slave, I had no problems with it there.

And I made that map to be like that intensionally. ;)
    So it is no bug or glitch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Yeah I understand it's not a bug or a glitch, I just thought it was a bit lame that you're stuck there if you don't bring a slave and you have a team of Caterpie or something >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Also the encounter rate in Darkwoods is utterly ridiculous :/

But thats the only criticism I have of the whole thing thus far, apart from the 4th gym being lolwhat in terms of difficulty

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I have bugs in beta 4 when i restarted:

1. I got a piplup from the fat guy, when i went to name it, it asked me if i wanted to name ralts, with a pic of ralts

2. When you verse royal darkness in francia forest, if you lose on the 4th person (the girl next to leader), you can't continue,
    because u can't battle her again.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    is there any other place to catch the Dark Forest pokémon in the game or can you catch them there only and that's it? is there any way to revisit the Dark Forest later?

I will be adding that then in the next version of Beta 4. ;)

I have bugs in beta 4 when i restarted:

1. I got a piplup from the fat guy, when i went to name it, it asked me if i wanted to name ralts, with a pic of ralts

2. When you verse royal darkness in francia forest, if you lose on the 4th person (the girl next to leader), you can't continue,
    because u can't battle her again.

Yeah, sorry about these 2 annoying glitches. :\
    *Added them up in the first post*

hey DJG where is Latias i'm stumped i already caught Latios so where is Latias?

See the video. ;)

Also, how'd ya caught Dark Lugia? I made it impossible to be caught in Beta 4, except for a Master Ball...

Last edited:

hayvan999

Psychic power!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    Also, how'd ya caught Dark Lugia? I made it impossible to be caught in Beta 4, except for a Master Ball...[/quote].

well theres a little bit technique into it. first my venasaur used leech seed. then shadow lugia used something but my venasaur still didnt die (it was lvl 37 btw). then i used poisenpowder on it then venasaur died. so then i used soem other pokemon. in the mean time leech seed and poisen powder already had lugias hp down to red bar. at that time i saved by pressing cntrl + S then i used an ultra ball. if it escaped then i just loaded the game by pressing cntrl + L and by using ultra ball again until it was finally caught. and that took like about 3 mins but worth my time :D.

am i a genius or what??

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    So er, I can only assume that the Dark Lugia isn't going to stay level 99 at that point forever?

I mean aside from the fact you knock it out and it magically gains 44 levels, throwing a level 99 legendary at a team that will average maybe level 40 at that point, is, well, stupid

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Your a genious alright!
    That is pretty smart, but Zephy is right, its kind of awkward to have a level 99 on your team with a bunch of lower levels (like your Venasaur lv. 37)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I thought the Raikou in the generator was a bit odd too, mostly because of its level.

I mean by that point my whole team was level 30, and I caught a level 50 Raikou, thats easily enough to just breeze to the end of the game with...

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Whats wierder is that on the irst badge if you picck treeko the first badge is hard!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Hayvan the point I was making was that it was 20 levels higher and that was ridiculous for that point in the game, I bet if I was to go back to when I got it, I could beat the rest of the game with just the Raikou from then on, discounting the HM Slaves I'd have to drag along

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back