• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
  • I found some glitches. 1. I had a snorunt. I patched beta 4 to beta 3 and it became a phione. 2. When a pokemon uses confusion while in time path, the black background becomes the psy background for the rest of the battle. 3. If you have a full party, you cannot get the sinnoh starter.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I found some glitches. 1. I had a snorunt. I patched beta 4 to beta 3 and it became a phione. 2. When a pokemon uses confusion while in time path, the black background becomes the psy background for the rest of the battle. 3. If you have a full party, you cannot get the sinnoh starter.

1.Phione replaced Snorunt
    2.That happen's so it's like SPACE!
    3.Yeh maybe it's in the PC?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I found some glitches. 1. I had a snorunt. I patched beta 4 to beta 3 and it became a phione. 2. When a pokemon uses confusion while in time path, the black background becomes the psy background for the rest of the battle. 3. If you have a full party, you cannot get the sinnoh starter.

1.Phione replaced Snorunt
    2.That happen's so it's like SPACE!
    3.Yeh maybe it's in the PC?

Years
  • wahhh nobody told me beta 4 is already released!!! woohoo downloading now........

just a question, is Gallade a real/official pokemon or a custom one created by DJG? I can't tell between which pokemon is real or not since RUBY, i stopped playing actual pokemon games since Gold/Silver and now i play it again on my fone when i'm bored....so i have no idea.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    :o this is my first post here!

I signed up to these forums so that I could play some new and (hopefully) entertaining rom hacks, as I thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon Quartz and like a fresh challenge.

I'm about to try this hack and I'll post my thoughts, either when I finish playing or the beta ends, for what there worth~

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks.

And to whom it may concern...

1. Yes, I will release Beta 4.1 or 4.2 or so. ;)
    2. Gallade is an official PKMN made by Nintendo.
    3. It is automatically placed in your P.C., but if not, then I'll try and check this one out.
    4. I made it on purpose so that we can have a space-time-stopped feel during in space. :)
    5. Dawn Stone isn't in the hack. :P
    6. Snorunt is Phione in Beta 4, and as I said, start a new game if ya wanna play Beta 4. :\

Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Hmm, call me stupid but I don't seem to be able to get this to work.

I've tried patching the IPS provided as an attachment on the front post to two different US ROM's of Pokemon Ruby now, and when loaded up remain on a white screen forever.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and/or know how to fix this?

EDIT: Discovered the problem. All 6 of the Ruby ROM's I've tried this with do the same thing when I try to load them up before patching them too. Not sure if its against forum rules to request this, but I'm losing my patience after spending an hour trying to make this work; does anyone have a link to a -working- rom of ruby? Or better yet, a link to a beta4 ROM of this instead of an IPS?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Pls...
    Go to Options>>>>Emulator>>>>Save Type and switch it to Flash 128K
    that should answer your problem...

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Already tried that, no such luck I'm afraid.

EDIT: And now it loads o_0

Thats....odd. The first rom I tried after the switch still refused to load. Ah well, not complaining

Years
  • Yes!I find riolu!Woohoo~​

POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Take a look!I am at wall~​

POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Well, the grinding to take on the first gym was a little tiring, but other than that, its bloody fantastic.

I just cleared the scene in Bug Forest where you get warped to the thunderstorm area, and boy I am impressed.

This is amazing, keep up the good work :D

Years
  • Hmm, call me stupid but I don't seem to be able to get this to work.

I've tried patching the IPS provided as an attachment on the front post to two different US ROM's of Pokemon Ruby now, and when loaded up remain on a white screen forever.

EDIT: Discovered the problem. All 6 of the Ruby ROM's I've tried this with do the same thing when I try to load them up before patching them too. Not sure if its against forum rules to request this, but I'm losing my patience after spending an hour trying to make this work; does anyone have a link to a -working- rom of ruby? Or better yet, a link to a beta4 ROM of this instead of an IPS?

just GOOGLE.........you can find them so easy, in fact i already posted some sites i think in this post to download the roms, but since it's not allowed and since i've already posted them i won't do it again...............dude, getting this to work is so easy, i can play it so smoothly on my phone and it loads without any problem.......runs faster than the VBA emulator for PC as well.........lol

Years
  • Hmm, call me stupid but I don't seem to be able to get this to work.

Thanks in advance
    ...pm me or DJG for a clean rom...
    Or go GOOGLE...
    Remeber,GOOGLE is your friend!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Google also gave me 6 ROMs that seemingly didn't work.

Why do you assume that because I posted asking for help that I didn't try to myself in the first place?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I kinda thought that this would be another n00b that wanted to get fame quick when the thread first started, but you proved me VERY wrong! Your hack is awsome destinjagold, and I hope to see more hacks from you in the furture! ;)

I will be paying more attention to this hack from now on, and good luck! This is definitely a hack that should be played. Just wanted to drop by and pay my respects. Good Luck destinjagold.

P.S. ~ If you ever want any help hacking, drop me a PM.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Serenade.., when I was just starting with this hack, that was my intention, to be famed.
    But that changed when the ROM crashed, and it mad me realize that I can't afford to lose my hack. And as I journey through hacking, that dream was erased and was replaced by just to hack and enjoy the game. :D

Now, I dream not to be famed, but I dream to hack for fun and for pipz to enjoy my ideas. :)

Thanks~

A minor update... I just arrived home from a flower shop.
    Oh well... I am finished editing Lucario, Staraptor, Rotom, Finneon, Lumineon, Hippopotas and Hippowdon's icons. :D

I will be continuing the editing. :D

Oh and Lanjao.., I don't know why you end up there... Please elaborate more what had ahppened. :\
    Thanks~

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    can any1 tell me where i can find the 6th badge? im stuck

well first surf down to Poloris which is Dewford then keep going to the forest and keep going down then go right until you at water keep surfing down and right and you are at down pour yeh you at the sixth badge city

anyway DJG wat happen's when you get all legends? and does phione count as a legendaie? because i want to see the last event of the game when you get all legend's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back