• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
legendaries will be obtainable after getting the last badge, or after the Shadow Lugia final event. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello there Book Caterpie!
It has been quite a while since I last saw you. :D
Yeah well.., it is complete, however, there are still bugs, and so, yeah... Kinda complete. :D

theprabh

Umbreon Rocks!
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2019
where is the master ball?

i cant catch shadow lugia its level 99!!!!!

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Same place as it was in Honne (Team Aqua base) except its near Retazo town and not Lilycove. You know what I mean if you go there.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, DJ. I just wanted to show up on your thread to once again congratulate you for being able to finish (although you know a hack's never finished, considering all the bugs around -_-) your project. Wishing you luck for whatever comes ahead (dont forget to get rid of original events next time >o<)

Keep hacking and having fun! ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
where is the master ball?

i cant catch shadow lugia its level 99!!!!!

Same place as it was in Honne (Team Aqua base) except its near Retazo town and not Lilycove. You know what I mean if you go there.

And there's one in Cinnabar Island.

Hey, DJ. I just wanted to show up on your thread to once again congratulate you for being able to finish (although you know a hack's never finished, considering all the bugs around -_-) your project. Wishing you luck for whatever comes ahead (dont forget to get rid of original events next time >o<)

Keep hacking and having fun! ;)

Thanks zel. :D
Every post you make here really means a lot to me. :)
Anyways, yes, it is difficult to finish a hack :P, but I'm on it. :)

Also, yeah, I am removing all the in-game events in my next hack, so everything -hopefully- is fresh and is fun to play... :\ Oh well...

Again, thanks. ^^

Looking good! I like it alot :)

Thanks. =3

Thanks da man i have another question wheres the 7th gym leader not blaine

Again, all questions should be posted in the Help thread of Reign of Legends in the Scrapbox. And in there, you can see the answer to your question -I think-... ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well HDH... firstly, all questions should be asked in the help thread of Ruby Destiny in the scrapbox...

well, anyways, latios is flying around gento after the PKMN league...
Heatran is in the cave where entei is. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh my... I guess I did... Let me check it out when I get home. ;)
Thanks~

I wonder if there's even a move 'Bounce' in Ruby... :\

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
yup there is...i think spoink/grumpig also learned that move. I like the new map in version 3 although they tend to display the locations wrongly lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2008
Looks like a great hack i have a couple of questions though, Which version is the latest version of the game? Final Final2 or version three...
Secondly i patched my RUBY rom which is 0907_-_Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version__U_.zip
Everything worked fine and i got a starter and went on to the bug forest.. But i kept getting stuck in this patch of grass before i could get to the forest.. The other versions had different problems but it just wouldn't work.
I patched them with LIPS and it always said that the IPS patch seems to be truncated or misalinged, And when i played the game the above problems appeared.
IPSWIN just doesn't patch it and takes for ever.. Am i using the wrong rom or something?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I guess you need to acquire the same ROM I am using...
Is your Ruby ROM has the MUGS intro? That's what I'm using, btw...

Anyways, Buneary and Loppuny now has Bounce. Also, I put a KANTO Eevee in Borora Island. It's up to you to search for it if ya want it early. ^^

Also, for those who don't know, you can buy all stones in RETAZO City mart (the big building)...

I will be waiting for more bug reports. Until then, Reign of Legends will be as is while I continue with my team's new hack.

That would be all, thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back